Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,167 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging (944 Views)

My Infinix Note 5 Review After One Week / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by WHOcarex: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pls ooo. According to the topic. The icon that shows its charging is there. But the percentage is the same
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by Originality007: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
WHOcarex:
Pls ooo. According to the topic. The icon that shows its charging is there. But the percentage is the same

which infinix fone is that?
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by chibwike(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
The I.C has been damaged... its a big problem
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by directonpc(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Change the charger Off the phone and charge On it and charge. Goodluck.
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
directonpc:
Change the charger
Off the phone and charge
On it and charge. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by directonpc(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Oga English towaleh
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Na charger problem.
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by WHOcarex: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Originality007:

which infinix fone is that?
hot 4 pro
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by WHOcarex: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
directonpc:
Change the charger
Off the phone and charge
On it and charge. Goodluck.
I off and on it, it was the same. I had to charge it overnight before it reached 100%. The bottom line is, it now takes time to charge. Unlike before
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by directonpc(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
WHOcarex:
I off and on it, it was the same. I had to charge it overnight before it reached 100%. The bottom line is, it now takes time to charge. Unlike before
You can try another charger.
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
WHOcarex:
Hi @WHOcarex The Sub-board is faulty. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by akeeen(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @WHOcarex The Sub-board is faulty. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Sub board kor undecided

OP buy a new original infinix charger..

bought mine 3k last month.. grin
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by sod09(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
akeeen:
Sub board kor undecided

OP buy a new original infinix charger..

bought mine 3k last month.. grin
overboard Ni grin grin
Don't mind this car are pple
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by akeeen(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
sod09:
overboard Ni grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin car are people.. nice
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by akeeen(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
sod09:
overboard Ni grin grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Urgent Help! My Infinix Phone Is No Longer Charging by sod09(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
akeeen:
cheesy cheesy grin car are people.. nice

lol
Crazy phone keeps changing my words
Meant call care

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Buy And Sell Phones At Cheaper Rates / How Can I Make Payment On Jumia With Visa Atm Card / War Of Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.