Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary (57446 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Bisola To join cast of Jenifa Diary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Pweezy(m): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2017
The Scene One Boss was not in any frenzy mood as a fan opined that she stops airing fans favourite show- Jenifa's Diary.

Mrs Bello was quick to reply the fan as seen below.

Cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Lucario007(m): 5:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Epic? No.
Arrogant and needlessly harsh? Yes.

The man asked a question, made his opinion. She didn't need to shoot him down so fast with the 'If you don't like it, don't watch it argument.'

That's just immature and frankly, doesn't display Funke in a good light.

242 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by phayvoursky(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2017
I don't know if its the present situation of things in Nigeria telling on most of us but Nigerians are becoming to harsh and unloving lately.

You dare not go to the market and price anyhow, those women fit pour you pepper water out of annoyance.

@ thread: I have nothing to say.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by phayvoursky(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2017
I don't know if its the present situation of things in Nigeria telling on most of us but Nigerians are becoming to harsh and unloving lately.

You dare not go to the market and price anyhow, those market women fit pour you pepper water out of annoyance.

@ thread: I have nothing to say.

17 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by KingsleyCEO: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Na wa o.
IS that how you use to do?
Can someone not joke with you again?

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Oga o
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Ueiei
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
What is epic about her response?

bloggers sef undecided undecided

30 Likes

THAT WAS UNCOUTH

Make the series no end now,make dem continue to dey shoot am till she turn grandma.

Instead of her to just give the fan a "what can we do to make the show better" or a "why do you think it should end" reply

Make she and her family dey watch the show alone na,if she talk say make we stop watching.
The show don dey boring sef

Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Setaje(f): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
but the fan is not lying. by now Jennifer should have started speaking good English. she has over killed that character. its time to upgrade. At the beginning it was funny but its becoming boring. the last time she was warned about the constant wrong use of English but she replied almost the same way as this. seems she doesn't like to be criticised at all.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by cristianisraeli: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
the true face of funke

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Lucario007:
Epic? No.
Arrogant and needlessly harsh? Yes.

The man asked a question, made his opinion. She didn't need to shoot him down so fast with the 'If you don't like it, don't watch it argument.'

That's just immature and frankly, doesn't display Funke in a good light.
One can only type 140 characters on Twitter. So you expect her to type a whole Pdf file like what you just did undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by eyinjuege: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Life is all about making choices.
She just made the fan realise he actually has one

Because the diaries don't meet his needs anymore, doesn't mean its not meeting the needs of others.

20 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2017
I wonder why this NwaAmaikpe has not been ban on this forum, this guy is a bad influence to this forum

18 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Lol cheesy cheesy I wonder what people see in that Jennifer's dairy. If I want to watch a Nigerin episodic movie, I'd rather go for Professor Johnbull.

Home Of entrepreneurs
www.entmirror.com

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by holluwai(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Truth is bitter. She wants to cash in on the franchise for as long as it's relevant

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Drversatile: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by omenka(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
What the hell is epic about the response? I guess it is simply because she's a "celebrity". We see alot more fatal and clever replies to ignorant comments even by underaged on this forum. Here we have a boring reply and someone calls it "epic".

Mstcheeew.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Abduletudaye(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Well, if the person don taya, he should stop watching...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by lonelydora: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by LeoFish92(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
That fan should simply switch to network news

Leo's magic fingers!!

Why go to the cyber cafe when Leo's magic fingers can Type your project, seminar, assignments, novels and anything type-able at an incredible fast and cheaper price....

Contact 07062510213, only for those in Enugu and Ebonyi
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by bbbabes(f): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
The ugly mofo got bad words for her mouth

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by MissingBudget: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Everything is epic these days. sad

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by free2ryhme: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Some people don't know when to be smart even game of thrones get ending unlike the useless jenifa diary that has outlived it's usefulness

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Hardeysolution(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Twitter and some Nigerians.. ..inatead of dealing with their lives. ...

He tried to say she's doing nonsense and that the series is useless.. ..and someone is saying that reply is too harsh. ...

Birds of same feathers. ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by martineverest(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Very arrogant and unprofessional

The show is truly lacking content and comedy these days

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by iihtlagos: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2017
booked

Interest to learn ICT on scholarship @ IIHT? Click Here To Register
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by RUTHIE40(f): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2017
hmm
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Ihateafonja: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2017
afonja

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma / Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.