Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider (546 Views)

Forgotten My 737 Pin Help Needed! / Union Bank Re-strategizes...makes Wider Reach, Targets Younger Customers / The Massacre Of Some Hausa In Ile Efe Have Received Wider Out Cry And Publicatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider by jobberland: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, this seems to be a pressing issue and can decide the status/continuity of a my relationship with my gf as we speak. Its almost a year relationship, approximately 10months now.

What happened: My girl had her monthly flow (menstruation) from 26th of last month and ended 31st of July, that is last month. she visited and we had a little fun, but during the process, i noticed she was a little bit opened as opposed to our previous encounter. so i stopped and attributed it her menstrual flow, insisting her flow caused the little expansion and that it will get back to normal after some hours or days.

Now, she visited yesterday been 3rd of August and when we were about having sex she showed kind of a little bit resistance/reluctance but due to the temperature of the mood she concurred and when i entered it was so roomy and quite wider than usual that i didn't felt anything but she made a screamy noise ( i supposed she was forming it). Immediately i removed my gun and asked her what happened and she said nothing.

I asked her what happened that her V...was more opened that before and insisted if she met someone else or ......she said no and that she had done nothing, and probably her V...opened by itself and maybe it will go back to normal..........

So i need an experienced and well taught advice on this issue because .......breaking up is the next action on my mind......because i care for my life,career and future a lot........
Re: Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider by whitebeard(m): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2017
A Fuçking rêtard is what u are op.

U have been having sex with her no complains and now just because of a issue like that u wanna break up, u never really loved her, break up with her nah, then move to the next girl cook up another reason break up and continue like that..

The lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider by EmekaBlue(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2017
grin if she was smart,she would have cried and lied she masturbates with items like cucumber e.t.c... Most ladies out there see other men, since they are approached on maybe daily basis and could fall for one or more players also out there.
Re: Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider by jobberland: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2017
No thats not the issue, because i love her...but its about trust and caution. One has to be careful because a healthy and trustworthy relationship can lead to marriage...so if such is not corrected it can become an issue later....

1 Like

Re: Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider by oluwafemi113(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2017
nothing way person no go read for Nairaland
Re: Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider by Ufranklin92(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2017
lol
Re: Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider by Young03(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2017
From experience, she had sex with another dude

Thank u Vivian for opening my eyez

my advice to u op, is to increase ur fūcking rate with her to 2times a day, that's 2 x7 = 14 times a week for one month

because I see her passing the pucci permanently to another nigga soon
Re: Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider by holatin(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2017
ladies and gentlemen, another brethren has carry soak away

1 Like

Re: Help Needed: I Had Sex With My Girl And She Was Wider by Dexema(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Funny story, wet in we no go see for this life?
Abeg underpants professors in the house come and answer him o.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 10 Nollywood Actors Who Are University Lecturers / Oando Plc Reveal Parties Behind The Petitions To SEC / Davido Vs Wizkid: 8 Reasons Why We Think Wizkid Is Better Than Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.