Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures (37506 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Chemical Engineering Grad / Male Graduate Sells Food In Anambra After His Deportation From South Africa. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by fk001(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2017
This is a very lucrative business far better than those graduate that are underemployed.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2017
A minute silence for all d catfish this lady has slayed
This is za definition. Of a slay queen
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Mhiztbee(f): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
What a courageous lady. God bless you dear
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by yemmight(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
If we have more of this, Olosho will reduce.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by otokx(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
UNIPORT is truly an entrepreneurial university, thumbs up Monica.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by kinkells(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

Observations or hate mixed with jealousy...

but bros, she said good in a way of congratulating her nau and den made her observation which anyone would do. e never reach to use your spray.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigeria. the only country in the world where you spend more than 5 million sending your child to school. Only for he/she to graduate and start selling fish, potatoes or driving keke.

3 Likes

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Onedibe1: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:

I wonder what ur definition of hate is...I just stated my observation

You have a nice lips..
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Taryur3(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Where is her location please in port harcourt...I have to patronize her fish...am sure it's gonna be great tasting this slay fish
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by vivypretty(f): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2017
Onedibe1:
You have a nice lips..
hmmmmm.thanks

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by freshest4live: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Joeblack01:
Nigeria. the only country in the world where you spend more than 5 millions sending your child to school. Only for he/she to graduate and start selling fish, potatoes or driving keke.
The problem is the educational system which is outdated. Even if we must go to college after high school, Government should convert the NYSC scheme into an entrepreneural scheme designed to encourage vocational skills in your field of study and other fields, while N power should be left to the young non graduates and illiterates. What is the use of NYSC today?

1 Like

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by KxngKrypt(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2017
This is good.. She nor be like those ones wey dey find bobo with 2 ferarri's and a house in lekki. ATM machine searching karashikas. God bless your hustle my sister.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by cupidhero(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2017
i fit bet my left tail say she rich pass plenty NL guys and lame queens. One nigga i know sell those fishes to men at 1k per fish which means the girl is making comfortable cash without sleeping in the whole hotel rooms in PH,Lagos or Abuja.

This is better than 3k a night wey most IMSU girls dey run.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by djbussy(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2017
The is food engineering or food science and technology. Engineering is engineering. Even if she no dey work for oil company, get pms,ago or atk/dpk tank farm or evn dey work for any chemical and engineering industry. This is her business.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by elantraceey(f): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her brain toto is just wasting.

This is Nigeria.
Selling smoked fish will get her nowhere in life.
Her education was in vain,
Her womanly assets are untapped.
These are the only two things that can generate wealth for her in Nigeria.

Hypocrites won't like this truth.

Ignorance is truly a disease,, do you know how many illiterate women has used this business to train their children up to university level? Not to talk her that's a university graduate which implies that obviously she'll use less strenuous methods that will yield better results and now she doesn't have children to cater for,,,, I can bet you she earns more than her mates in some white collar jobs.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by holluphemydavid(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2017
its beta dan slaying and hawking for sex
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by chuksjuve(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Her name is Monica Tanee. She's a Chemical Engineering graduate from the University of Portharcourt. She's from Rivers state, OGONI to be precise. She sells smoked Catfish thoroughly washed, sprinkling of salt processed through firewood oven.

She's one of the few Nigerian ladies who believes that she needs money to enable her to meet her needs and the way she know she can get it is through hard work. I celebrate your courage dear.

This clearly shows that she doesn't feel comfortable seeing some women sitting at home, waiting for a man to open a shop for them or to provide for their basic needs. You're truely an inspiration dear.....God bless you

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/see-what-this-nigerian-slay-queen-does-to-survive-pictures

The course she studied in school was a waste of time..
This is actually what she was destined to do...
The hustle is real, better than oloshoing.

God bless you my dear, profit fall on you.

check my signature for my horticulture and gardening services hustle..

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2017
What nature of country reduces her engineers to road-side fish sellers ? And people will say this is okay ? It is not okay !

The Politicians share your wealth among themselves, and who ever is not their clique, they use EFCC and ICPC to intimidate and seize the monies and share it among themselves. They buy jets, send their kids abroad, buy home for them and impoverish the rest of the masses and you all sit down and think it is okay to descend lower than your parents expected you to be after so much expense of time and money on education ?

This is saddening.

Form a local agitation group and take your country back. Stop going lower than your parents.

3 Likes

Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2017
how will dis make her like daniella okeke. mtchww.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by jaywhoco(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2017
one thing is sure...the bae ain't broke
broke babes know themselves
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by Mac2016(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2017
I love this pretty babe..instead of sleeping around and monetizing her beauty she is taking the bull by the horns.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:
hmmmmm.thanks
u dey do runz package for awka? i get biz for u
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by NAVYdogg: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Finally the economic buhaha is making slay queens beginning to answer there calls.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by RockyEyo(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:

lol.got no time for this.term it whatever u like na for ur Pocket

My friend go and hustle, U dey observe? Who send you?
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by rovher: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2017
That's what's sup... admire her hustle... examples to the Hoes out there...
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by joenor(m): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2017
May the good lord I serve bless your hand work and make you prosperous in all your ways... Lovely best slay princess.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by lelvin(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2017
grin
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by luckyogor(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Hahahahaha,we all know they exist but too many fraudsters around.but incase u wanna really sell ur market,post a free fixed and watch how you will blow.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by RELAN2446(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2017
vivypretty:
good one...this is becoming rampant.I just hope it's real.not when some will go and take pictures advertising their neighbour's business claiming is theirs just to be in d news..forming hustlers
Sister, Every body can't be like you nw, i feel ur pain tho, but you too can start from somewhere it's not too late heh Nne my sister.
Re: Chemical Engineering Graduate Sells Smoked Catfish - Pictures by ajiwo1: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Please admin help to put on FRONT PAGE. A family friend was kidnap along LAPAI, NIGER STATE on her way for her daily food, with so called FULANI HARRBMEN. PLEASE help to safe a family and forward to appropriate authority. Her name is FOMOSHARAH ABUBAKAR. THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) / FG Set To Sack 3,500 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.