Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' (12216 Views)

Don’t Do Gospel Music If You Want To Make Money’ – Frank Edwards / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy / Quilox Boss, Shina Peller Gets An Epic Clapback From A Fan On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by chimebube: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Burnaboy, who took to Twitter to reveal he will be dropping a new music today further tweeted that he makes music for himself and his fans. 

According to him, those who are not his fans shouldn't bother listening. Here's his tweet; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/please-dont-listen-music-not-fan-burnaboy/

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Josephjnr(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Down fall

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by IamOpemipo(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Josephjnr:
Down fall

Iffa hear

13 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Come block our ears if we decide to listen to it

23 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by dyadeleye(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2017
Road to destruction

17 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Jostico: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2017
what message is he passing?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by NickiSlay(f): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Jostico:
what message is he passing?
don't listen to his music if you not his fan

51 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2017
and who is even listening b4

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by onward4life(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2017
We Will angry angry sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by winkmart: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Take it or leave it... He's a Legend

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by nattyjay(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
We love your flow burna man, carry on

12 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by maxiuc(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmmm

Abeg who have that meme of that man

You think you are doing me

You are doing yourself

Help out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by lollypeezle(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
I listen to your music, not because i am a fan, I just like slow music.

Burna boy, you need to know that you are not in this position by yourself, people made you famous.

Respect everybody no matter what, that is how to gain more fans

By the way, this is the kind of post you make about your upcoming music when you know you sang trash, so that people will say "he has sha warn us not to listen to his music"

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nov6(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Like i care about your music

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by SeunFirstSon: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Who's Burna boy or Burna Girl? We don't know him or her here in Kafancha

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by freeman95(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na so

Before some useless no talent wretched fools will go to his page to talk trash about his music ....

Nice one burna

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Ahmadgani(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
oluwa burna

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by hasmuz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Those weed wey this guy dey smoke don dey get to his head n he never know undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by speezyWears: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
we hate you,

We will listen to your music,

We will insult you and your stupid dirty ugly looking armpit and disgustingly shocking brown teeth.

Weyray onigbana angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nonesense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by zadok60: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
I love his musics..he's very good no doubt,and a very cool and lovely person to be and work with,talking from experience tho..

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by sanusijoyjoy: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin.LA burna LA weed grin
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by freeman95(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
speezyWears:
we hate you,

We will insult you and your stupid dirty ugly looking armpit and disgustingly shocking brown teeth.

Weyray onigbana angry

Of which u fit no get quarter of en wealth till u die...

Mumu

12 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by Philinho(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Can't waste my precious time listening to some incantation in d name of music

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by barallanee(f): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kanyiam
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by binsanni(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
an what if i still insist? undecided
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by holluwai(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
The weed is nice
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by speezyWears: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
freeman95:

Of which u fit no get quarter of en wealth till u die...

Mumu

no i dont aim for quater mediocre,

I aim to employ you and your kindred, ewu. undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by CheezyCharles(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
what about we that are AC?
Re: Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' by sanusijoyjoy: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
speezyWears:
we hate you,

Weyray onigbana angry
deadly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother In Tears As Full Leaked Video Of Chrisland 10 Years Old Surface Online / PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much / Finally! It Has Been Confirmed That Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.