Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (32112 Views)

Adegboruwa Drags Joe Igbokwe To Court Over Facebook Post / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Nnamdi Kanu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by TundeHashim(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
3Ceagle:

Agreed, Good governance and Fed capital status helped to make Lagos what it is today. Truly it will be difficult to convince the people of the SE/SE that there are no deliberate policy to kill development in that region and especially with the port. While it was a deliberate policy to make Lagos a Fed Capital and also Abuja, why is it difficult to deliberately pursue development in the ND area which could help open up that area to the world. The non conducive business environment is as a result of long term neglect, and can be corrected by deliberate actions by the FG in conjunction with the states. Beyond rhetoric, does those "powers" have the will to do that?
nice sharing ideas with u..we're on the same wavelength...wish our government could be more responsible and responsive to everyone's plight.

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by InvertedHammer: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I gree. Now tell me how Nnamdi Kanu earned a living in the UK.

I am judging based on available evidence without relying on insinuations, rumour or gossip.

We know Kanu. We know Joe. I don't know who is hated more between Joe Igbokwe and Gov. Rochas Okorocha. The mention of Joe or Rochas is usually followed by a barrage of insults and curses. Go figure!
/

2 Likes

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by BeardedMeat(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
olusola200:
This Joe is greater than all of you ,including the foolish KANU

Anambra election will be beginning of his down fall

KANU the councillor without constituency

Governor without state House

Arny without Barack

Keep fooling yourself

Benue people are expecting you
Which Benue? Have they been able to face the Fulanis that invaded their lands and chased them out? Abeg say something else joor.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Leez(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
MultiCEO1:
Why the Yoruba and other non-Igbo persons on this forum would take over an issue between Joe and his Igbo brethren is what I don't understand. You call us greedy, criminals and all sorts of dirty names you can think if, yet suffer insomnia over our desire to be separated from you saints. What really is you people's problem? What! Will you get yourselves out of this issue that has nothing to do with you, you pitiable Joe defenders!

Whoever say we, NDI-IGBO, have been well treated in this unjust union, may he and his generation receive such unequal, unjust treatment in Jesus name. nonsense.
d clowns are hausa slaves by factory settings
dts hw ilorin became an emirate
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by BeardedMeat(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
marv1:

The one you and kanu have started Na. You can only start it but only God knows who will finish it.
So get ready.
A word is enough for wise.
Things can not continue this way when Igbos are challenging and insulting a sitting Governorib church service. Challenging police and security officers while protesting.

Jutt get ready
Since you don't want mere challenges, get ready to receive the boko haram treatment.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by funlord(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Langbasa:
I am the spawn of a Bush goat.

Congrats! But I don't think this is something to be proud of!
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by BeardedMeat(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sagay212:

Many of them are envious set of bitter bastar.ds. Once you don't agree with their stupidi.ty, they call you all sorts of names. People like FFK, Fayose and Madam Kemi Olunoyo know how to press their mumu button. Kemi especially has studied them and know how daft they can be. that's why the once named her Ada biafra because she said things pleasing to their toxic brains, and when she criticised them , they called her all sorts of names. The Fayose that they are singing praises for now, just let him say he doesn't support biafra just to test them and see how they'll insult him like he killed their parents. Very emotionally and mentally unbalanced set of beings
Loud mouth! Keep ranting on NL! Paper tiger! Tell me your state of origin and I will tell you a story that will murder your sleep tonight! Trashy!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by BeardedMeat(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
debokaz:
let us know the nonetity your father is serving
Let us know how many heads your father mined.

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by BeardedMeat(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
TundeHashim:
nice sharing ideas with u..we're on the same wavelength...wish our government could be more responsible and responsive to everyone's plight.
Keep wishing! Wishing is not a strategy for success. Some are already confronting their issues headlong!

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by stonemasonn: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Digriz:
Igbo's doing business in Lagos came because Lagos is the Federal capital and the seaport's are there. Lagos would hv been like Oshogbo if these two things weren't there in the first place.
I bet you,let there be seaport and international airport in Onitsha let me see who cares to live in Lagos again.
big mumu
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by iiiyyyk(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
jOE iGBOKWE BRAIN WAS DAMAGED BY THE SAWDUST HE CARRIED FOR TWO YEARS B4 GOING TO THE EAST, AND RESUMED SECONDARY SCHOOL THEN UNIVERSITY WHAT HIS SAWDUST CARRYING BUSSINESS IN LAGOS COULD NOT GIVE HIM.

jOE iGBOKWE HAS LOST IT, I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS CHILDREN IF THEIR FATHER CAN HAVE SUCH A BASTARDIZED SENSE OF REASONING. WHO KNOW WHAT HE TELLS HIS CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by RisingSun1: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
marv1:

You people can not stop to amaze the world in your foolishness .
Somebody Only narrated his journey so far from the civil war till now and you twisted it calling him names and slave. I can assure you this is not how to go about things by being abusive. When Joe Igbokwe was struggling to survive where were you people? Have you heard the story of how cosharis came to Lagos that made him multimillionaire today. Cosharis came with his friend to Lagos sitting at the back end of lorry to hawk coloured bread he collected on loans from bakery in the East..
Several people have been made multimillionaires today by coming to Lagos and you want them to deny that fact, the historical part of their lives. It shows how parthetic Charles. Kanu and his jobless followers are. So what are you going to say about Igbos who were and still are voted for in Lagos state and they are occupying one elective position or the other representing their constituency as chairmen and house of Representatives and so on. So where are you going to place these men and their families. I think you people should learn how to relate properly before you even begin to talk about Biafra. But if you continue like this I doubt it strongly if your desire will ever come to pass.
The events unfolding really show that kanu and his bigot followers are very selfish.
If your eastern potopoto land was vibrant , all these people should have stayed in their respective villages and continue to struggle to become a man. The dimension you people are taking will further make the situation worse than you can imagine. I can assure you that this battle you people have started , the line has been drawn already. We shall see weither it is your abuse that will turn people around to support you or not .
I believe govt is ready anyday anytime and knows how to deal with things like this.
So ride on in your rascality and arrogance to abuse and insult everybody. It will not make any difference because we are getting used to your abusive strategy already so keep it up. But one thing is sure the day the devil will wear clothes and go to the market kanu himself will regret the day he was born.
With the level of what is going on everybody is at alert now so you people should ride on we are waiting anxiously and watching closely..
God bless Nigeria my country.

YOU ARE SIMPLY TALKING RUBBISH!

The so-called labour and suffering of Joe Igbokwe in Lagos was for the sole benefit of himself and that of his family. What has Joe's home town of Nnewi benefited from him? The answer is Nothing!

Now for the useless slave to compete with KANU who is fighting for the generality of Ndigbo is simply laughable. When he was in prison,KANU would have reached an accord with the govt if he wanted then get whatever financial gratification and simply walk away just like the former militants did.

But he didn't. You can't compare that selfish crook hustler to KANU. The diff is clear!

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by unohbethel(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Now you know. Civil service in Nigeria is slavery. You work and hardly get paid. You retire and hardly get your pension. Even when paid, they arbitrarily deduct taxes that they don't remit to the government. Yet they are expect to sow uniform clothes, form associations and sing praises of the government.

How much worse do you want it before you acknowledge the slavery? Physical or psychological chain, chain na chain.
hehe..see finishing.savage
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Sagay212: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Loud mouth! Keep ranting on NL! Paper tiger! Tell me your state of origin and I will tell you a story that will murder your sleep tonight! Trashy!

Eat foetus and go phuck yourself!
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
InvertedHammer:

I am judging based on available evidence without relying on insinuations, rumour or gossip.

We know Kanu. We know Joe. I don't know who is hated more between Joe Igbokwe and Gov. Rochas Okorocha. The mention of Joe or Rochas is usually followed by a barrage of insults and curses. Go figure!
/

You're spewing irrelevant shiit. It's a simple question: how did Kanu earn a living in the UK?
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
RisingSun1:

YOU ARE SIMPLY TALKING RUBBISH!

The so-called labour and suffering of Joe Igbokwe in Lagos was for the sole benefit of himself and that of his family. What has Joe's home town of Nnewi benefited from him? The answer is Nothing!

Now for the useless slave to compete with KANU who is fighting for the generality of Ndigbo is simply laughable. When he was in prison,KANU would have reached an accord with the govt if he wanted then get whatever financial gratification and simply walk away just like the former militants did.

But he didn't. You can't compare that selfish crook hustler to KANU. The diff is clear!

So, his labour and sacrifice from shouldn't be the betterment of his family and the future of his children. He should labour for you, abi? It amazes me how reetarded some of you sound. grin What has Nnamdi Kanu's hometown benefited from him? Please, list it for us.

Contrary to the wild claims of your charlatan leader which easily brainwashes gullible zombies and sheep like you (like claiming FG gave him 5 states, but he rejected it because he wanted Benue and the SS grin), there is absolutely zero evidence the government have tried to come to any "accord" with him. He's a barking tout with no leverage. They came to an accord with militants because those militants in the creeks actually had the means and capacity to cripple the economy and bring the government to their knees. Your London tout was easy to handle by the government. No one would have given him any sort of "gratification". Selling himself as a martyr is an effective strategy that mindless sheep have been deceived by.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by RisingSun1: 12:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

So, his labour and sacrifice from shouldn't be the betterment of his family and the future of his children. He should labour for you, abi? It amazes me how reetarded some of you sound. grin What has Nnamdi Kanu's hometown benefited from him? Please, list it for us.

Contrary to the wild claims of your charlatan leader which easily brainwashes gullible zombies and sheep like you (like claiming FG gave him 5 states, but he rejected it because he wanted Benue and the SS grin), there is absolutely zero evidence the government have tried to come to any "accord" with him. He's a barking tout with no leverage. They came to an accord with militants because those militants in the creeks actually had the means and capacity to cripple the economy and bring the government to their knees. Your London tout was easy to handle by the government. No one would have given him any sort of "gratification". Selling himself as a martyr is an effective strategy that mindless sheep have been deceived by.

Every one has right to hustle for personal gain..
Including that Slave and Tinubu errand boy.

Now when u hustle for your stomach,you shouldn't compare or disrupt persons campaigning for the masses welfare. Joe Igbokwe is not in league of KANU.

Lol at "capacity to cripple the economy" kanu actions is bigger than crippling the economy. It is outright break up of Nigeria.It is worst than militancy.

Why are everyone discussing restructuring? Who made it possible KANU.

Countless meeting are going on across the country because of KANU threat.

And this afonja is yapping trash! KANU is here and there is nothing u can do about it
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by chisky02: 1:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Please this is Igbo platform, you can only when the fool Joe yorubakwe reply please.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:34am On Aug 05, 2017
RisingSun1:

Every one has right to hustle for personal gain..
Including that Slave and Tinubu errand boy.

Now when u hustle for your stomach,you shouldn't compare or disrupt persons campaigning for the masses welfare. Joe Igbokwe is not in league of KANU.

Lol at "capacity to cripple the economy" kanu actions is bigger than crippling the economy. It is outright break up of Nigeria.It is worst than militancy.

Why are everyone discussing restructuring? Who made it possible KANU.

Countless meeting are going on across the country because of KANU threat.

And this afonja is yapping trash! KANU is here and there is nothing u can do about it

I've asked several times and you people still keep beating around your bush: how did your master Kanu earn a living? Why una no fit answer that simple question?

This is why I laugh at the incredible delusion of you people. Niger Delta agitators actually took up arms against your country and brought the country to its knees, disrupting everything from export earnings, to forex availability to the power sector. Your clown leader was just an internet chest-beater at the time. He would still be an internet chest-beater today if he wasn't arrested on sneaking into the country, jailed and his traveling documents seized. Comparing militants whose struggle who actually accomplished something and got concessions from the government (more derivation accruing to the Niger Delta, big budget development commissions and ministries, new universities and maritime institutions etc) with your empty charlatan leader whose only achievement is inciting toothless touts is funny. grin

It's just as funny that you think restructuring agitations was somehow a product of Kanu.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 05, 2017
A million likes undecided
3Ceagle:

Policy can be implied, those national asset were built for a reason and managed by federal government, how come those in south south are mismanaged and the only one in Lagos is well managed. No rail system at least, from Lagos to the SS/SE to move industrial materials and machinery. Goods are moved about on bad roads. From our elementary economics, industries will always be sited at a place where low cost can be achieved in terms of raw material, man power, population, distribution channel etc. Have you wondered why every fresh graduate want to come to Lagos and swell the population in Lagos? why not sokoto, Ebonyi or bayelsa. Have you notice how Lagos is rubbing on Ogun state.As for Biafran issue, as Prof Wole Soyinka correctly pointed out, it's an Ideology thing in the mind of every true Igbo person. Kanu, good or bad as he comes took advantage of that, fueled by inequality and injustices in the system. As for Jerry Igbokwe, let him tell us what investment he has brought to Igbo land, what contributions he has made towards improving his town in the east with all his connections. Nobody needs his long story of how he struggled to become successful, because struggle to success is the life of any average Nigerian but only a very small size are fortunate to have that kind of connection that made him. He should keep quiet and stop insulting his tribe.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by nansunn: 2:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Available in Nigeria. Download your copy from Okadabooks
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/top_secret_37_laws_of_political_power/15127

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by InvertedHammer: 2:45am On Aug 05, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You're spewing irrelevant shiit. It's a simple question: how did Kanu earn a living in the UK?
/

Since you lived with both of them, tell us.

No hearsay.

Let's for the sake of argument assume that Kanu was a security guard in UK, how does this affect you? If you believe Kanu is not doing things the right way, feel free to start your own movement. You have one head like Kanu. You shit on his movement but you are not willing to lift a finger. Oh I get. There are churches where you run to pray with hope that Jesus will come down from heaven to save you. God helps those who help themselves. What are you doing to help yourself?

Every great nation today fought for freedom and justice. The problem with Nigeria is because the phantom independence and freedom were handed to them without war but with special arrangements that favour the masters. This is the main reason Nigeria takes independence for granted--it came too cheap.

\

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by DerideGull(m): 3:55am On Aug 05, 2017
The Joe Yari.baKwe is as foolish as his masters.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Pavarottii(m): 5:56am On Aug 05, 2017
Josephjnr:

OK,if e pain u well well come teach me English.
Go to school Bro. Rochas foundation dry offer free education.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by pinson(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2017
5DMindset:
Joe Igbokwe's story is a sad one. He came from deadliest level of poverty and it has destroyed his understanding of what it is, to be human. I was bamboozled by his rendition of teary story of sweat, tears and blood. And his allegiance to his Masters on how Lagos has benefitted him. I felt so ashamed reading such story, but then it exposes the mind behind the person, because when I read his comments, I used to wonder what manner of man would be so anti to his own tribesmen, then what I read is a story of a destroyed soul. A man who does not know he is a boy boy, a real one.

He is a slave and has no one to tell him.

I will ask you these simple questions

1. How old are you?
2. How many businesses have you nurtured and how long did it take you?
3. How old are your children and how much have you spent on them including your spouse?
4. How willing are you ready to lose all?
5. How many times have you failed before you hit the breakthrough?
6. How willing are you ready to start from ground zero again?

My friend, it is not easy for anybody especially the businessman who will never forget how today's millions started from a Naira.

Thank you.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Josephjnr(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Pavarottii:

Go to school Bro. Rochas foundation dry offer free education.

You would have convinced me better by showing me the better life you are living or changes you have made in your apartment(a street might be too hard for you) after your formal education but you were busy typing English sentences as if English is not just a language which can be learned by even an oligophrenic individual like you. Know this,education is best rated by the level of qualitative reasoning you can do and not just fooling yourself around with a particular language. Me na naija guy,you nogo ever take me from the way I dey talk. I better leave you to perish head to toe in your delusion of grandiosity and disorder of perception. Yeye fowl.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
UmuEri:
This is what we call smark-down.

please I want to faint, where can I go and faint? grin This is what we call smark-down.

please I want to faint, where can I go and faint?

Bros pls pause that ur fainting so that I can find more 650 plots of land for you to faint on.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
pinson:

I will ask you these simple questions

1. How old are you?
2. How many businesses have you nurtured and how long did it take you?
3. How old are your children and how much have you spent on them including your spouse?
4. How willing are you ready to lose all?
5. How many times have you failed before you hit the breakthrough?
6. How willing are you ready to start from ground zero again?

My friend, it is not easy for anybody especially the businessman who will never forget how today's millions started from a Naira.

Thank you.
[/s]
Fallacy ad argumentum and Fallacy ad hominem.

You need a little more knowledge of Year 1 GSS level philosophy in any University.

I am not your league.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by BeardedMeat(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Sagay212:

Eat foetus and go phuck yourself!
Guy eat shii! A million flies can't be wrong!
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by pinson(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2017
5DMindset:
[s][/s]
Fallacy ad argumentum and Fallacy ad hominem.

You need a little more knowledge of Year 1 GSS level philosophy in any University.

I am not your league.

Your statement gave an insight that you're still a student. Which university and what level?

Also i have realized people who have nothing to lose are quick to anger, insults, give hate speech and quick to destroy as well.

My friend, Prof. Soludo, Orji Uzor Kalu, Nogoz Eweala, Pres. Goodluck Jonathan, Prof. Emefiele, OBJ, Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Nasir Elrufai, Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Oladapo Adebowale, Simdul Shagaya, Femi Otedola, Omotola, Genevieve and every hard working Nigerians will not support a portion of the Nigerian map tearing apart. You know why?

They cannot afford to start all over again

Being successful is not all about taking the safest route or the popular route but simply the best route cos if being successful is easy everyone will be doing it.

And if after all the effort of a blacksmith, you hit the goldmine, my friend you dont want to start all over again

It is easier said when you simply have nothing to lose
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2017
pinson:

Your statement gave an insight that you're still a student. Which university and what level?

Also i have realized people who have nothing to lose are quick to anger, insults, give hate speech and quick to destroy as well.

My friend, Prof. Soludo, Orji Uzor Kalu, Nogoz Eweala, Pres. Goodluck Jonathan, Prof. Emefiele, OBJ, Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Nasir Elrufai, Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Oladapo Adebowale, Simdul Shagaya, Femi Otedola, Omotola, Genevieve and every hard working Nigerians will not support a portion of the Nigerian map tearing apart. You know why?

They cannot afford to start all over again

Being successful is not all about taking the safest route or the popular route but simply the best route cos if being successful is easy everyone will be doing it.

And if after all the effort of a blacksmith, you hit the goldmine, my friend you dont want to start all over again

It is easier said when you simply have nothing to lose

I am not on the same league with those you mentioned. I am way beyond the beyond when it comes to life. Yes, I am a student, a student of Life, in a digital library called Earth, and not just the 3D basic learning that you are encumbered with. I am doing you a great favor responding to your mental masturbations, not because I like you, but because I still have to be involved with human tantrums to stay rooted on 3D. Do yourself a favor and start thinking for yourself and learning how to deal with issues without attacking the messengers and not the message. I know this is too much for you, cos I used the words 'Fallacy ad argumentum and hominem, but what it means is that you should focus on the messages and not the messenger. I hope you understand now, as I had to come to your level to explain.

Please do not quote me again as I have vital galactic downloads to transmit to more important beings than mere mortals like you.
Re: Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] by Fawklicant: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2017
FATALITY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution / Buhari Withholds Assent To Electoral Amendment Bill, Gives Reasons / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.