Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Frustrated! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frustrated! (625 Views)

Who Will Deflower Me? Frustrated Single Lady Cries Out / Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated! by conserved(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2010
this might sound a little crazy but i don't just know, is it a normal thing for a guy of 23 to have never been on a date or have a girlfriend?and what as been bugging my mind of late is, i discovered that if am in the midst of females(friends,coursemates even neighbours)i find it difficult to talk and relate with them even on trivial and secular discussions, its beginning to bother me.
Re: Frustrated! by galatico(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2010
Guy I understand what you're passing through, you're an introvert person, just try to be an outgoing person, relate with females in a friendly way, I've had a similar expeirence, I know it's hard to break the barrier with time you'll do that .
Re: Frustrated! by henryhemon(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2010
@poster,
Must you have girlfriend,that you don't have one doesn't make you less of a man,can you cope with the demands of a girlfren?its not all about money plz.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Take An Oath With Your Man If You Really Love Him? / Enstranged Housewife Laments How Mother-in-law Sent Her Packing / Should One Tell His Fiancee All The Details Of The Girls He had Done It With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.