Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) (34499 Views)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by oluwatoba400: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Mairama Indimi, one of the beautiful daughters of Maiduguri billionaire, Mohammed Indimi is engaged.

Meram Indimi shared the exciting news on her Instagram moments ago along with a photo of Mairama showing off her diamond sparkler.

"My sister said yesssss!.. words can't describe how happy and excited I am for you! you deserve the best and you got the best!!!! countdown has officially started!"

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/04/daughter-of-maiduguri-billionaire-mohammed-indimi-gets-engaged-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Wow, Just found out that my Birthday is the same day as the day I was Born,

Life is Crazy

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Whr is d hubby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by jejemanito: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Billionaire, yet you can't point one soul under their payroll not to talk of a feasible company to their name. undecided

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Umu oma smiley
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by CheezyCharles(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
well in this contiri The Rich marry the rich oh. no doubt the fiancé go get money . E fit be dangote son cef. why can't she marry someone on nairaland ?abi we no fine reach? where we wan even meet her?for oshodi ? I just dey take one eye dey look mr eazi n OTEDOLA pikin.

12 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Chai! This guys don overtake me.

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Ring business will surely make sense. It doesn't need to be gold or diamond. Just get a crystal that twinkles and you're a millionaire cheesy cheesy

Visit www.entmirror.com
For all business ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Olowo lo shore olowo

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
When the rich marry the rich, the poor will marry the poor. And the society continue in its circle

2 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by StarPlayer: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
And this one is a muslim? shocked

11 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Hausa girls can fine sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
money is beautiful
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by orijintv(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
This is how a real light skinned lady should look like

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by popsyleo1: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Who cares
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Ekowise(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
rich-to-rich.......poor-to-poor.... the Nigerian syndrome

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by vcente(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
no hijab?

7 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
hmm! she looks cute but ...
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Dacronym:

Life is Crazy

I dey tells you
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by sexbomb(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Congratulations to her.

But seriously, the children of the wealthy Muslims get to dress how they chose and live, school in secular western countries while the vast majority of their female populace dress like ninjas and not allowed to go to school, get married off as 5 year olds
It's ok

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by oemmanuel: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Dacronym:

Life is Crazy

Eeyah!!!
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
.I wasn't born rich

But am gonna give birth to rich kids

This money eeeeeee

The best frnd you can have is a rich hausa frnd forget about their flaws the educated ones are cool nd calm

In the 70s My father drove and own a 1970 land Rover the one they use as toll van today
But is very shameful that we his children are yet to beat his record

But I belief God that this year I will surely make him happy

Money is good though it is vanity but it is still needed for the time being

11 Likes

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Sorry ooo

Why she no wear hijab na.....
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Why is she not covered from head to toe? undecided
This one na Haram o shocked
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by donbenz(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
I must marry one from this indimi family cool cool cool
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by donbenz(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
you are a mara4ker grin grin
sexbomb:
Congratulations to her.

But seriously, the children of the wealthy Muslims get to dress how they chose and live, school in secular western countries while the vast majority of their female populace dress like ninjas and not allowed to go to school, get married off as 5 year olds
It's ok

1 Like

Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2017
I dey vex this morning
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2017
CheezyCharles:
well in this contiri The Rich marry the rich oh. no doubt the fiancé go get money . E fit be dangote son cef. why can't she marry someone on nairaland ?abi we no fine reach? where we wan even meet her?for oshodi ? I just dey take one eye dey look mr eazi n OTEDOLA pikin.
I will marry one of them! grin grin
Re: Mairama Indimi Gets Engaged (Photos) by Zoehill(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2017
oh my my........imagine how clean and beautiful some ladies are

while:

some will be forced to undergo some ordeal all because they reside in the north, religion need to be restructured it's like religions is for the poor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does It Take To Start A Restaurant / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges / Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.