Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,686 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigeria Uses Celebrity Power To Stem Cybercrime - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Uses Celebrity Power To Stem Cybercrime (8279 Views)

VIDEO: Flavour – Power To Win / If U Had The Power To Re-unite A Musical Group, Which Would It Be? / Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Uses Celebrity Power To Stem Cybercrime by justwise(m): 3:02am On Feb 17, 2010
jpworld:

Microsoft should go and solve the credit card and identity theft fraud that is killing Americans.

Don't visit nijer to tell us poo, Yahoo Yahoo is not a crime, Who will buy this songs self? yahoo boys? or non yahoo boys?

Remember Jacob in the bible is an intelligent fraudster,

Sometimes is good to keep quiet than to vomit rubbish like u just did now.
Re: Nigeria Uses Celebrity Power To Stem Cybercrime by justwise(m): 3:04am On Feb 17, 2010
gen2boi:

u guys forgot about the maga themselves who wants to collect the millions they did not work for, thats what greedy fellow deserves

Both the greedy fellow and the yahoo yahoo/419ners deserves equal prison sentences
Re: Nigeria Uses Celebrity Power To Stem Cybercrime by justwise(m): 3:07am On Feb 17, 2010
aishaah:

what s bad dont have any adjectivevto qualify it,does dat r in suupport of cyber crime,i pray u dont get caught one day nd nobody will be sorry for u even your best buddies who supprt and spend your ill gotten wealth with you,heard now dat yahoo yahoo is no more paying and now it is called yahoo plus whereby those involved now go in rituals just to maintain their standard of living n big boyism,i feel so sorry wen i see teenagers and youth who are in their formative years doing dis,where has our self esteem and intergrity gone too?am so happy for the training my parents gave us,especially our dad,i p[ray my children nd those of my siblings wil turn out to be pf good moral conducts like us,becos BIBI IRE KO SE FOWORA,lets us our prime tyme well nd leave positive marks on the sand of tyme,CRIME DOES NOT PAY,come to think of it,are dis vices nor the signs of end tyme?do check the bible and quran,i rest my case

You are a star!! I couldn't say it better.
Re: Nigeria Uses Celebrity Power To Stem Cybercrime by sweetguy10(m): 2:18am On Feb 20, 2010
BANKY W MAGA RIHANNA AND CHANGE HER 'UMBRELLA' INTO ANOTHER STYLE , NO COPYRIGHT LAW OBEYED , NO COPYRIGHT FEE PAID AND NOW HE IS SINGING 'MAGA NO NEED PAY' may God help us
Re: Nigeria Uses Celebrity Power To Stem Cybercrime by mrofficial(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2010
sweetguy10:

BANKY W MAGA RIHANNA AND CHANGE HER 'UMBRELLA' INTO ANOTHER STYLE , NO COPYRIGHT LAW OBEYED , NO COPYRIGHT FEE PAID AND NOW HE IS SINGING 'MAGA NO NEED PAY' may God help us

THIEF! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Uses Celebrity Power To Stem Cybercrime by eleshin(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
i blame my lazy,silly,great granpa that allowed some foolish oyinbo to invade their territory nd took them away as slaves.we have d same rational ability,what stop d likes of sango,orunmila obatala nd co from invading UK and enslave them or even colonize them?cybercrime shudnt be justify by slavery, blame ur greatgrandpas nd mas.hw good wil it be if rooney speaks yoruba as his official language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide - Turn Up / Omini Crown Prince, Young Artiste Dazzles In New Photos / Video Premiere: ‘onye’ Waje Ft Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.