Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. (15459 Views)

Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Is Snapdragon Chipset Always Better Than MTK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by luwee(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

ifihear

Funny, but true.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by kwekugt: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Cheap Infinix phone deals here

http://www.oxglow.com.gh/smartphones-accessories/infinix

KayDEAN:
Infinix should calm down on their Facebook advertising, they are now as popular as tecno
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by tolexy123: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2017
jaiyejina:
and what is this THING quoting me, are you new here? Stay off my mentions if u can't bring your brain along pliz
You must be a dumass for that. I see no sense is what you wrote. Fool
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by cloud9usher: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2017
GogetterMD:

When 836 go soon comot.
Tech is moving away from the conventional chipset to the more energy efficient 10nm chipsets (835 and above)
My fear is that they will use the older generation Snapdragon in their phones and still sell at an exuberant price

The Infinix I know will use Snapdragon 400 series or 600 series at most and their gullible customers would be shouting in excitement that they are on the same level as Samsung, LG, HCT and co now as they all are all using Snapdragon grin

PS: Snapdragon 845 is out already though, it came out in May 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by jaiyejina(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2017
tolexy123:
You must be a dumass for that. I see no sense is what you wrote. Fool
it's not dumass it's dumbass, DUMBASS!!!

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by GogetterMD(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
cloud9usher:

The Infinix I know will use Snapdragon 400 series or 600 series at most and their gullible customers would be shouting in excitement that they are on the same level as Samsung, LG, HCT and co now as they all are all using Snapdragon grin

PS: Snapdragon 845 is out already though, it came out in May 2017.
It's not out yet, still under development for release on Android flagships next year
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by beautydutch(f): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2017
Freak101:
I agree with you sis...let him help our lives..
smiley
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by cloud9usher: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
GogetterMD:

It's not out yet, still under development for release on Android flagships next year

It is "OUT", and yes it has already be released to specific Android flagships. The only thing you should say is that its by next year that flagships would release phones running on it. And when I say its "out" I mean its already developed and available to developers for use, Samsung S9 leaks which came out in June this year shows the phone would run on 845. You can google about that.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Kyase(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
careytommy7:
If their crappy phones are these expensive without SD, how much will it cost with it?

Imagine, a xiaomi SD with about the same specs of an infinix is far cheaper with greater value for money.

However apart from the obvious shortcomings of infinix, what I really hated about it is the fact that my charging port always seems to "burn out" between every 3-6 months and it cost me nothing less than 5k to fix it. After the third fix, I realised I was being penny wise and pound foolish.

My xiaomi will be arriving next Wednesday! cool
errm boss how e go be na with the infinix? Make i come collect?
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kyase:
errm boss how e go be na with the infinix? Make i come collect?

Trust me, I just dey endure the phone sef. I no fit dash my enemy dis phone. Very useless crap angry
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
I see a lot of pips are missing the point. It's not just about the SoC. There are a whole lot of things that come together to make your mobile phone experience great.
The xiaomi I ordered for does not really have a great camera but a 4000mah battery on xiaomi is by far better than a 6000mah battery on infinix cos of optimization and a whole lot of other things.
Same way a 2500mah battery on an iPhone may be well better and long lasting than a xiaomi 4000mah battery

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
One word for such move [Bankruptcy]. A company still learning and failing in the roll of business wan enter competition with huawei, lenovo, xiaomi and Samsung?
I wasn't expecting such ridiculous move from infinix. But na just talk, even tecno promise android kitkat for tecno r7 and it never came, so na just unfounded claims since infinix and tecno is allegedly own by same cooperation.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Kyase(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
careytommy7:

Trust me, I just dey endure the phone sef. I no fit dash my enemy dis phone. Very useless crap angry
just close eye dash me. Atleast make i stop to the borrow phone enter nairaland. Abeg
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by BeardedTraveler: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Norman4real:
If Xiaomi came to Nigeria, set up offices, employed people, paid taxes and set up free customer care centers then you'd see if they're still as cheap as you say.

What are you talking about? They are already running in China and India, the two most populated countries in the world, we are talking about more than 2 billion people here. How then will Nigeria's population which is said to be less than 200 million change anything?
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by tolexy123: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
jaiyejina:
it's not dumass it's dumbass, DUMBASS!!!
well, i chose that cos it fits you more
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by labellat: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
careytommy7:
If their crappy phones are these expensive without SD, how much will it cost with it?

Imagine, a xiaomi SD with about the same specs of an infinix is far cheaper with greater value for money.

However apart from the obvious shortcomings of infinix, what I really hated about it is the fact that my charging port always seems to "burn out" between every 3-6 months and it cost me nothing less than 5k to fix it. After the third fix, I realised I was being penny wise and pound foolish.

My xiaomi will be arriving next Wednesday! cool

So much to fix a charging port
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Ajimike(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Shroud:
So what's wrong with what he said that you had to brand him stupid?

Isn't Nigeria a dumpsite for all these global-less unknown Chinese brands without International certification?

You're asking what he has done for himself before he can criticise a product of public consumption?

Are you this breathtakingly stupid or you're making extra effort to appear so?
How many countries do infinix, itel, Tecno operate in?

We know you're infinix ambassador/fanboy but try get sense plus small honesty.

Shiit crusader like you.

Another idat.
That's if both of you are not the same fool.
Poor Thing. What stops you from buying iPhone 7?

.. and you criticize a company that stepped things down for you so you could be able to Atleast feel what it means to use a smart phone.
Blockhead.

What is Nigeria?
What have you been able to produce for yourself?
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
labellat:

So much to fix a charging port

Not the charging port per say, it's like a flex that connects the charging port to the battery. So when it's starts to kind of 'melt/burn out', its ability to deliver charge to the battery reduces till it can no more deliver charge to the battery.
Note that while this is happening, I can still see the charging icon on the phone whenever I plug it to charge.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by jaiyejina(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
tolexy123:
well, i chose that cos it fits you more
not "fit" , you should say "it suits you more" .
My 2kobo advice : Don't exchange words with someone obviously more intelligent than you, else, you will end up looking stupid. ciao..
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Pweety008: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Till then lemme be enjoying my itel P51 that's still very affordable to me jare cheesy
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by tolexy123: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
jaiyejina:
not "fit" , you should say "it suits you more" .
My 2kobo advice : Don't exchange words with someone obviously more intelligent than you, else, you will end up looking stupid. ciao..
then you obviously are stupid for not knowing the difference between being intelligent and being smart. Unfortunately, you lack the latter. Fool!
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by jaiyejina(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
tolexy123:
then you obviously are stupid for not knowing the difference between being intelligent and being smart. Unfortunately, you lack the latter. Fool!
cheesy grin grin OK you win, you are more intelligent. Can u quit quoting me now angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by tolexy123: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
jaiyejina:
cheesy grin grin OK you win, you are more intelligent. Can u quit quoting me now angry
i thought you gain more pleasure in dragging this on and on cos i have time for educated fools like you. End of quote undecided
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
tolexy123:
i thought you gain more pleasure in dragging this on and on cos i have time for educated fools like you. End of quote undecided
Brother, it's okay. You've thrown your missiles and he has decided to let it fly, let's all just be cool from now on.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by jaiyejina(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
And he had to quote me again, Chai, people Ehn..., just simple instruction o
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by tolexy123: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
adeboyewareez:

Brother, it's okay. You've thrown your missiles and he has decided to let it fly, let's all just be cool from now on.
My brother whey get better brain. Thank you jare. How ur side na? cheesy
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
tolexy123:
My brother whey get better brain. Thank you jare. How ur side na? cheesy

I'm good. My area is good.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by myke92(m): 1:03am On Aug 06, 2017
I use infinix HOT 3 LTE.. And it's snapdragon processor! Octa core.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Shroud: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ajimike:

Another idat.
That's if both of you are not the same fool.
Poor Thing. What stops you from buying iPhone 7?

.. and you criticize a company that stepped things down for you so you could be able to Atleast feel what it means to use a smart phone.
Blockhead.

What is Nigeria?
What have you been able to produce for yourself?
This mental cataleptic still can't face the truth.

Why are you bringing iPhone 7 into this discussion? All companies of public consumption including Samsung, iPhone, Nokia, etc are being criticized, so why should infinix, a brand that's not even listed in any reputable mobile review website be spared?

I'm surprised you never bothered to address the valid points being raised here but chose cheap subterfuges to deflect the issue at hand.

Mr. Achiever, what region/country is infinix brand of phones sold? Isn't worrisome that after all these years, it's now infinix is attempting to use Qualcomm chips for its phone? So Nigerian costumers have been nothing more than beta testers fraudulently exploited for the company to make cheap revenue!

A demented sales boy like you being used to offset uncertified product in your own country so you can put food on your table and cloth on your back, is doing a poor job convincing people otherwise.

if I were to hire someone to destroy the rep of infinix in Nigeria, all the assassin needed to do is replicate your actions here; to personally attack those who criticise their products.

You're a disgrace and an internet gangster who doesn't even know what his job entails.

You should be employed as a motor park ticket tout than trying to do PR for a mobile company of any sort

Your level of IQ is only fit for the position of a mortuary attended.

Scatterbrained ignoramus!
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Ereolamide: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Shroud, if you're lezz please I need your help, when you come online please holla.
Thanks.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by henry007(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
WOW!

I guess my first SD 625/626 device would come from Infinix. I've always wanted one for the battery life.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by henry007(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Xtianvic:
they used SD 415 on that phone one of the poorest chip set in SD. Y not use 43* or come up to 625 or 810. They are probably cashing in on peoples ignorance i,e people who know no jack about phone,. Y dont they sell in China where those phones are manufactured? They know their tricks will be exposed. Thus coming to Africa to sell to the african man that despises knowledge

Isn't SD 810 the worst flagship chipset in SD line up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Police Arrest Syndicate Over Pre-registration Of SIM Cards (photos, Video) / Blackberry Unlocking Services / TECNO Unveils Fireboy As Brand Ambassador For Spark Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.