Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian (34662 Views)

How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / CONHESS Salary Breakdown In Federal Government Hospitals / NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Bimpe29: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Reactions continue to trail Neymar’s €222m move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain, and a Nigerian has issued a hilarious warning to his employer.

The Nigerian, Ayodimeji Badejoko, in a Facebook post, highlighted his qualities, which he noted far supersede the 25-year-old Brazillian’s, before concluding with “Do the needful before you start counting your loss like Barcelona FC.”

He wrote

Dear employer,
Shame on you.
Have you seen #Neymar new salary breakdown?
He is a community primary school dropout but I am a graduate,
He can’t communicate in English but my communication skills are great assets,
He exhibits extreme pride but I am humble & meek,
He is rebellious and could be violent at workplace but I am very jovial and a team player.
He is Neymar Jnr but I am a first born.
With all these bad traits, he still got a new pay package.
I have better qualities than #Neymar
Do the needful before you start counting your loss like BarcelonaFC.
Yours faithfully,
#ayoSpecie

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by tyav7: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Honestly I just tire

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by jonbellion(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Huh
Abeg make we hear word!
angry

10 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by massinola(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
His name is Neymar, meaning Mars. One of the 9 planets of the earth and interestingly, the only planet that supports life after earth. So you see? What could your own name mean? Name de follow person. This one wey Bad de attached to your name so

6 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Jalubarika(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Life is so so Unfair
How would only one Person be earning #247 Milli in a week.
This is the Annual Salary of the whole organisation I work with in a year.
My children must kick the round leather ball ,both Male and Female
On this matter, I'm humbled

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by emmasege: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
In the words of Segun Odegbami, "for every successful Kanu, there are thousands (of Kanu) who have failed.

In the same vein, for every successful Neymar there are thousands who have failed.

Sooo, thank God for whom you are and what you have. There are millions out there who wish they could be you.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Harwoyeez(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
grin Follow your passion. Your talent will make u excel

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by SeniorZato(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2017
The most expensive player in Nigeria was sold at the rate of 23 million Euros check the difference

5 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by liftedhigh: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2017
OK u try
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by WebSurfer(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Biko go and sit down
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by OjujuCalabar(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Education is not a guarantee for being rich. But acquiring financial intelligence.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by permsec: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Sack letter awaits you on monday.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by akeeen(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
He's not even the highest paid footballer..

1 Like

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Viking007(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Not funny. undecided
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by seunny4lif(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin
grin
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by lekanation(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
I wonder if Neymar is going to play as right back, left back, defensive midfielder, striker and winger at the same time. I'd rather pay 100m for Hazard

15 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Integrityfarms(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Time and chance happens to them all. No need questioning any employer. Try to be an employer in your little way. Just like I did as a farmer

9 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Nigeria's employers should stop being stingy, its nolonger funny.
When you promote your employees yearly, you feel better than being in insecurity even though no one is chasing you, but your stinginess giving you sleepless nights not village people networks(VPN).

4 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by jazinogold(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2017
op
add this

He has a job but you are jobless
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by chronique(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Dear employee, thanks for your mail and we can assure you that we have received it. We are sure you have a father and nobody has stopped him from employing a staff. Kindly advice him to set up an organization, after which you can now forward this letter to him. No one would forbid him from paying you Neymar's salary.

Best regards.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Ijaya123: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2017
The guy is in the wrong field.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Mickeysho(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Laughing in chinese

2 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by SweetJoystick(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2017
This one obviously no get work or dey work for him relative firm

4 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by tayo4ng(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2017
military zone keep off pls
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by mecussey(m): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2017
i no no where china get money pay Tevez 515

1 Like

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by hopefulLandlord: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Dear Employee

Neymar is a top footballer, one of the best in the world and has garnered a lot of fans, many of which are willing to buy the next sheet he drops in the closet; he's irreplaceable in his club which gives him enough leverage to negotiate a better salary or even move to other clubs that are offering him better salary

you however are being overpaid by us as 17 guys approached me within the past week and 5 of them are far more talented than you at your job, although they lack your experience but you also didn't have experience when we hired you, 4 of those guys are willing to do your work for 1/3 of what we are paying you and the remaining one said he's willing to work for free for the first 6 months; there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are unemployed right now and have your skills, hell we can even train a zoology graduate on your job and he'll do a fairly good job (no offense to Zoology graduates)

I've been fighting the urge of replacing you with one of them as we would save valuable financial resources in the process and the shareholders would be happy for it but this letter of yours finally made the decision for me

since firing you would only lead to our loss like your letter implies, we would like to lose

from Monday, 7th August 2017, your services would no longer be required, you shall be paid your severance package one week after you surrender all properties belonging to the company in your possession to the Human Resources Manager, Mr John Doe, we wish you success in the search for your own version of PSG; look at the brightest side, whoever your next employer is doesn't need to pay us €222,000,000 first

Sign: Management

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by armstin: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Abeg is he richer than buhari? embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award / N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.