Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) (40911 Views)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by lordkit400: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lawyer and activist, Emeka Ugwuonye posted photos of the case he received yesterday.

He is yet to share details...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/04/domestic-violence-nigerian-man-breaks-his-wifes-head-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2017

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ibkkk(f): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Some men are heartless.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
There is no reason worth laying your hands on a woman....

If a woman annoyed you, just walk away to cool off..... Simple

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/3966615/what-world-turning-come-see

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Haaaa! But why will you do this to a human being talkless of your wife? Its a pity, its a shame, where there is no law; the people perish.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by deepwater(f): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Marriage is not by force.

I can't leave, I can't leave because of the kids, u might die inside undecided

15 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by kingkendrick(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ha

I promise you future wife,never to raise my hands on you,momma didn't raise me that way... cool

20 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Godforbid
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by GdexFolami(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
GdexFolami:
What the Bleep!!!
What the fuckery!!!
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Annoying and nagging wives everywhere! But that is not enough to inflict this kind of injury on a woman. Marriage no be by force bikonu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Rollwitu(f): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Probably a Stupid little man

9 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oluwa o!!! Aye ma nika o cry cry
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Geonigga(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
When her month been the run like motor she did not know. Women! There can provoke men.

10 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by 234GT(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
The man is a beast

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Sodijan(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Some people are very wicked

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by ivolt: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
The beast should be locked up for attempted murder.

Meanwhile, I am expecting the undertakers to come and list
10 reasons why the woman deserve the brutality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by PETUK(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Where is the man's photo so that we can shame him

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by obajoey(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
chai, ma pa mi oo iyawo olele.
This one strong oo
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by femmy2010(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by dlondonbadboy: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction _Newton.

4 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by columbus007(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
the frustration in this Apc goverment is real smiley

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by planetx13: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
The things I read, hear and see these days males me confused, no no in fact I am scared. I want to believe that these things have been happening since but thanks to social media (at least one of its meritts) we are beginning to see these things. It baffles me how a right thinking human being can do this to someone you call your wife.... some people will say do you know what she might have said to the man before he did this. I totally agree that women have bad mouth� and can say some soul piercing words, but let's take this scenario.. you and your wife are arguing and shouting at each other and through out the argument, she doesn't lift a finger on you all she does is talk and maybe cries while talking (based on how she feels) and before you know it, you decsend on her claiming you are angry but think about this.... do you think she is not also angry, have you not also said things that might warrant her descending on you too, do you know the constraint in her for not hitting you, do you know that physically they are the weaker gender ( not mentally, morally or spiritually), do you realize that your sole duty is to protect your � family( wife first) ,....hitting your wife is not an option not to talk about inflicting her with injuries.. It is UNACCEPTABLE period. let me hands down with an advice I heard from a random pastor on radio...... In relationships, NEVER ignore warning signals.. they are always there..

8 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by lonelydora: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's only a coward that raises hand against a woman.

Meanwhile,

5 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by blackbeau1(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
She should return the favour as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Danelo:
Afonja!!!

Your brain needs to be sacrificed to North Korea for missile testing to blast it off.

7 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
There is no reason worth laying your hands on a woman....

If a woman annoyed you, just walk away to cool off..... Simple

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/3966615/what-world-turning-come-see

What if a woman attacks you, can't you defend yourself? Just wondering. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:
Some men are heartless.
Infact Dey are devil's incarnate

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by sod09(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
they shd return the favor na
Re: Domestic Violence: Nigerian Man Breaks His Wife's Head (photos) by lekanation(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
see foolish husband!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video) / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted / Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.