Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Urgent: Fortran To Matlab - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent: Fortran To Matlab (1846 Views)

Anybody Remember COBOL And FORTRAN? / How Can I Create Multiplication Table Using Qbasic And Fortran? PLS HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Fortran To Matlab by gongoaso1: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hi House,
This is kinda urgent and any help will be appreciated.
I have this load of files to be converted from FORTRAN to MATLAB

I have no clue on how to go about this.
Any takers in the house?

Replies welcome here and may be sent to gongogoso@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch in advance.
cool
Re: Urgent: Fortran To Matlab by bvector: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hi,

My name is Ben Barrowes. I wrote both matlab2fmex and f2matlab, the only semiautomatic fortran/matlab translators in the world. Here is
my simple website:
http://engineering.dartmouth.edu/~benjamin_e_barrowes/consulting/consultingIndex.html

I can help you with the translation of these files. Using f2matlab, I can translate rapidly. I usually charge anywhere from 5-50 cents per line depending on how the original fortran looks. To get an idea of what to quote you, please send a sample file so I can take a look.

Best regards,
Ben
Re: Urgent: Fortran To Matlab by gongoaso1: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2010
Hi Ben.
thanks a lot. funny thing is I had come across your page while googling for a solution. I will send u a sample file at once.
Hope to hear from you soon.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

How To Shut Down Or Restart The Computer With A Batch File / Trick: How To Make A Simple Calculator Using Notepad. / .NET Vs Python For Cryptography And Cybersecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.