Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics (31508 Views)

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by DEXTROVERT: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
lol
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by temmytopsy1(f): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rip baby. I guess she was joking with that dieded. Dont take it personal
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
anencephaly is the name of the condition. my friend's baby has it and he's about a year old now.
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by dominique(f): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
iRyan:
anencephaly is the name of the condition. my friend's baby has it and he's about a year old now.

Anencephalic babies hardly survives for more than 3 days. Your friend's baby's condition can't possibly be anencephaly.
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by emecheboy2(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
ebosie11:
Few days ago,I shared the story of a baby born in Benue state with a rare medical condition which some people attributed to Zika virus. Sadly the baby dieded yesterday as predicted by some of my doctor friends

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/baby-born-in-benue-whose-photos-went.html?m=1

If it is Zika virus then we are in serious need be because it is now sexually transmitted.

Zika virus sexually transmitted in Florida, officials say
http://www.phoenixnewsonline.com/2017/08/02/zika-virus-sexually-transmitted-florida-officials/
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by Joseunlimited(f): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
That's Zika virus
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by skedy1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
emekanairaland:
Died.... Dieder... Dieded.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RIP.
Hehehe, NL is truly a republic o!

Died, Dieder,Dieded, Didier Drogba!

3 Likes

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by Nellybank(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmm.. so this baby has dieded? May her soul RIP
ebosie11:
Few days ago,I shared the story of a baby born in Benue state with a rare medical condition which some people attributed to Zika virus. Sadly the baby dieded yesterday as predicted by some of my doctor friends

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/baby-born-in-benue-whose-photos-went.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by Habeyy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
emeijeh:

The baby's face is so horrible, Op had to stammer to pronounce died.

CHAI what is this?!
Abeg shift let me
grin ur condition mehn! no be from here

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by adajoe555: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
In this country of ours someone can not spoke English in peace again abi grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by YaksonFCA(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by laryom1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
dominique:
That's anencephaly not Zika virus, why are people so uninformed?
Zika virus could cause anencephaly too if a pregnant woman is infected before the 4th week. And the OP said...a condition attributed to...not a condition called grin grin
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by Rhea(f): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
ebosie11:

Please advise any woman trying to get pregnant to start taking folic acid. It is cheaper than a bottle of fanta and will prevent you from having babies like this.
Re: Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
dominique:

Anencephalic babies hardly survives for more than 3 days. Your friend's baby's condition can't possibly be anencephaly.
it's anencephaly, very sure. the parents will be penniless sooner or later

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? / Swollen and Smelling Corpse Along University Of Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.