Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (42873 Views)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2017
C
viktor88:

sir, I am still waiting.
this is stopping me from opening an account with appwheel.

Please resend ur mail, I can't find the other one, send it to osina1414@gmail.com.
I'm deeply sorry for the delay
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

bros

I am looking for how to create store on Playstore, i dont know if i missed the post because i am waiting for them to deliver my APK.Any post on it?

Sign up at developers.google.com, shot me a message through the number on signature to join the Whatsapp group where you'll meet, interact, and get to learn from their experiences
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2017
Richcreed:
hello op,thanx a lot, i have a problem,after clicking on select App from the App templates,the screen will just go blank. i have tried with different App ,same result.

Please check and confirm that your device and internet connection is in order, because you're not supposed to have any problems with picking template
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
EFOLK5:
C

Please resend ur mail, I can't find the other one, send it to osina1414@gmail.com.
I'm deeply sorry for the delay
i have done that sir
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by ericoleon(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for an amazing job
Pls can you use screen shots when teaching
To make it easier to understand
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
viktor88:

i have done that sir

But you didn't ask any question, neither did you say anything there!
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
ericoleon:
Thanks for an amazing job
Pls can you use screen shots when teaching
To make it easier to understand

Thanks for that request,
I tthink our future lessons will take care of that
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
viktor88:

my home and menu are showing in the same page of my app , i dnt think its cool
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
EFOLK5:

my home and menu are showing in the same page of my app , i dnt think its cool. what do you see it sir?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Richcreed(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
EFOLK5:

Please check and confirm that your device and internet connection is in order, because you're not supposed to have any problems with picking template
ok sir
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Yekins: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2017
Good job sir... I just saw this thread recently and I think it's awesome !!!!

After signing up with appsmooment, is there a limit to the number of apps i can create with that account?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yekins:
Good job sir... I just saw this thread recently and I think it's awesome !!!!

After signing up with appsmooment, is there a limit to the number of apps i can create with that account?

Hello Sir,
we've all portted from appsmoment to appswheel.com which offers the same interface, but with much more reduced subscription rates.
You can visit this link to see our prices;
http://appswheel.com/prices/

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
EFOLK5:

my home and menu are showing on the same page of my app , i don't think its cool. how do you see it, sir?
sir am still waiting
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by karlboss: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Since Na person laptop I dey use Windows7 I have an app I designed called owerrieatnow. Iappi wey I get Na Windows10 once I open appsmoment.com d thing dey finish my data
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2017
viktor88:

my home and menu are showing on the same page of my app , i don't think its cool. how do you see it, sir?
sir am still waiting

There's no crime in that.
Sorry for late response pls
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by nkeona(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2017
how do I put my app on playstore
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by RassKass: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2017
https://nsaifblog./2017/10/01/voting-polls/

Vote for miss Bakare Sandra a nairalander as "the most influential female" in her european medical schools poll through this link! Let's support one of our own Thanks
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2017
EFOLK5:

There's no crime in that.
Sorry for late response pls
thanks
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by FavourEmma: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thank you so much brother for your kind gesture...
God bless you
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Dmayor7(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine you just created your own business website or blog from scratch without the help of a web designer.

Surely, you are going to feel like a genius. You can even do it for your friends and their friends and collect good money from them too.

That is what this FREE Ultimate Guide to web designing can do for you and more.

Click here www.w3programs.com now and see how easily you can create your own website successfully in the next 20 minutes.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
nkeona:
how do I put my app on playstore

signup at
developers.google.com
Don't forget that play store account activation is $25
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
FavourEmma:
Thank you so much brother for your kind gesture...
God bless you

Amen!
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by FavourEmma: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
EFOLK5:

Amen!

Brother, I tried to call you yesterday but your line was switch off... Is there any other means I can reach you...?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Omarmic: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Good day OP,I must confess that you're a RARE GEM,I just stumbled upon this thread and I'm hoping to start something on this soon and as well working with you With time, thanks and God bless.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
FavourEmma:

Brother, I tried to call you yesterday but your line was switch off... Is there any other means I can reach you...?

Sorry about that, I'm available now, calls/whatsapp
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Omarmic:
Good day OP,I must confess that you're a RARE GEM,I just stumbled upon this thread and I'm hoping to start something on this soon and as well working with you With time, thanks and God bless.

You're welcome Sir,
just follow the simple module we have here, and u'll soon join the league with other developers who all started the journey from this thread.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good evening great people,
Let me use this medium to most respectfully congratulate the fresh set of mobile App developers of Nigerian origin, who are all products of this thread.
I salute their zeal n comitment that has propelled them to the level of publishing the work we learnt here to google play store, as well as other App stores.
The little we learn here mixed with comitment has rolled Tens of top quality mobile application in different ninches.
On the the other hand, I want to appreciate all those who have contributed in any way to make our efforts noticed. An encounter Commune Magazine is the product of such support
http://www.communemagazine.com.ng/2017/11/organisations-that-fail-to-adopt-mobile.html?m=1

Like I've always said, now is the time to get involved. I'm still available to attend to your qustions. Contact me for booking if u fancy the free one - on - one training.
We are availale to train and guide.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hurray!!!
APPSWHEEL is a month old today, in the spirit of celebration, we offer a quick pick premium(QPP) pack @ 2k, valid till 12midnight today Tuesday 7th November.
Multiple account available for "buy n resale" call us today for more information, or visit appswheel.com/paymen-details/ for payment details.
Call/WhatsApp through the number on my signature
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Olumaeme: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Boss, wonderful tutorial u have there, please can u help me design a football prediction app, like those ones on Google play.. If you can, please how much will it cost me...
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by oluwasheun94(m): 2:12am On Nov 08, 2017
EFOLK5:

App business n every other business just like a seed after planting needs to be watered. The following shld be considered, to promote the performance of ur App;
i. Choose ur tag lines properly, they contribute alot in getting your app to show up on searches.
ii. Consider sharing the App download link with your friends and family, and also consider sharing same on forum and social media, but be careful not to spam.
iii. you can create a compaign to advertize ur App to comand more downloads.
iv. Use push notification to alert ur existing users of any new release, to generate downloads.

And to ur second qstn, withdrawing money from google obeys the same procedure not withstanding which google platform the earnings came from, and Admob is not an exception. Your earnings here can be withdrawn through any of the following;
a. PayPal
b. US cheque
c. Direct Bank deposit(Dom Account)
i dont have a paypal account and i dont have a dom account. is it possible to withdraw in naira. is it compulsory you have a dom account. is there any other method? anticipating your reply asap. thanks. appreciate your selflessness
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Ayus34(m): 5:01am On Nov 08, 2017
EFOLK5:

u're wlcm broz,
send me a PM so that I can send u my whatsapp contact 4 us to meet wen ever u're ready
Plz bro will also like a personal training with you,can I have ur WhatsApp number plz?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
oluwasheun94:
i dont have a paypal account and i dont have a dom account. is it possible to withdraw in naira. is it compulsory you have a dom account. is there any other method? anticipating your reply asap. thanks. appreciate your selflessness

Of course your naira bank account is very OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) / Why Are Bank Accounts Called 'aza' In Nigeria? / Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.