Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (42894 Views)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
EFOLK5:
I will really love to see som1 4rm this thread create an App to engage the lage fans base of wrestling. It's a hot ninche, catch it if u're smart.
i will do it, sir
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by jloe: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
EFOLK5:

those the thing that makes a celebrity App, and they are all available. with this platform, u can actually create a celebrity app with the following functions; * integrate his/heryoutube channel, to channel all related videos to be delivered to users in the App.
* create their screan savers/wallpapers page that users can actually sellect n send to frnds(via whatsapp, facebook, bluetooth, email etc.). google 4 their images, screan savers, n wallpapers, and make sure they'er all PNG format for better result.
* About them page(google and write as much information as u can about them.
* his/her facebook fans page
* latest news headlines abt them. You may also choose to add the following; rate n review page, share app, contact us page. And u may even consider adding a chat messenger to attract more fans.

Please under what category is this, as I was looking for celebrity or fashion category and I didn't see.I went to entertainment and I didn't see fashion.please help
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
jloe:

Please under what category is this, as I was looking for celebrity or fashion category and I didn't see.I went to entertainment and I didn't see fashion.please help

follow this link http://gaire21.com and create a free account. it's a reseller site for appsmoment. on the second page of the templates list, pick "celebritynews", and ur needs will be mate. Remember u can actualy edit any templet to creat anythiny u want. simply by adding/removing pages as desired.

Gudluck!

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
viktor88:
i will do it, sir

GoodLuck!!!
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
for those of us trying out something with Calabrity App, it's true that an RSS feed page will comand the beauty and dignity of the app.
HERE IS HOW TO GENERATE rss feed: Using google as ur your search engine, click on "NEWS" and type in the name of the Celeb in the search bar and get the search result for the celeb. At the foot of the page, right click on on the RSS feed icon to copy the link.
Back to ur app and add RSS feed page, and paste the link in the space provided and click "GENERATE FEED" .
H O L A H! .....our feed page is ready. Name the page "NEWS".

3 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Waohh
Just seeing this now ohh
And am in uyo OP
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Avast(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2017
EFOLK5:
gud evenin everybody,
For those asking bt d video tutorials. I promise at the begining that I was not gonna do anything that will demand anybody paying anithing. sending the hard copy will cost somtin, n I'm not ready for that. and d dvd contains a total of 62 videos on everything abt App biz. the file is abt 6.4G, n dis makes sending a soft copy hard as well, that's y I left it for the ppl I'll get to meet n deliver it inperson, to avoid putting any expenses on them. But any that is ready to bear the cost of sending it shld call me on zero eight zero, nine double one, five three, six three two.
For those of us in Lagos,how can we contribute in other to bring our tutor to Lagos. Any suggestion or contribution?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2017
EFOLK5:
for those of us trying out something with Calabrity App, it's true that an RSS feed page will comand the beauty and dignity of the app.
HERE IS HOW TO GENERATE rss feed: Using google as ur your search engine, click on "NEWS" and type in the name of the Celeb in the search bar and get the search result for the celeb. At the foot of the page, right click on on the RSS feed icon to copy the link.
Back to ur app and add RSS feed page, and paste the link in the space provided and click "GENERATE FEED" .
H O L A H! .....our feed page is ready. Name the page "NEWS".
I feel discouraged.two days ago, appsmoment site was down. my almost finished app disappeared with others when they came back online. all my time and data wasted embarassed .

This wrestling app which template can you recommend for it.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by baba2nde(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2017
great work you are doing here please. if you dont mind as well, apart from following you here, i would love to have this your DVD video as well. what is the cost and what do i need to do to get it either via download or courier to my location (lagos)

EFOLK5:
gud morning my good ppl of nairaland, I'm glad to let us knw that so far two ppl have been booked for a 100% free 1-on-1 training on mobile App development that will be holding tomorrow wen., 16th August 2017. PM/call me to secure ur free slot if u wish to join the class.
NOTE: the training shall be free, but participants will have to come with their laptop, and either moderm or android phone, with data subscribtion for their practicals.
I'm glad to also announce that I av a special free gift(DVD video tutorials containing over 30 video on how to create different types of App, App monitization, publishing and promotions among others) to any follower of this thread that I get to meet in person. this is the little I can do to support.
God bless us all!
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
vaca1:
I feel discouraged.two days ago, appsmoment site was down. my almost finished app disappeared with others when they came back online. all my time and data wasted embarassed .

This wrestling app which template can you recommend for it.

My brother is was quite unfortunate, very many people lost their job, even my self I lost a job I was doing for a client, that made me start all over again. The good thing is that the issue has been resolved, the site is back to normal now.
For the wreseling App, "sport templet will be fine, don't forget that any templet can actually be edited to give what ever u wan't.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
baba2nde:
great work you are doing here please. if you dont mind as well, apart from following you here, i would love to have this your DVD video as well. what is the cost and what do i need to do to get it either via download or courier to my location (lagos)

Pls note, the video is not not my work, it's Appsmoment video tutorials that re available on their youtube channel. the problem I'm having with sending it to people is that the file is too heavy to be uploaded and sent online(6.4G), containing a total of 62 videos. I can't say exactly what the cost of sending it by courier will be, som1 said 3k but I dn't knw true it is since I've not gone there to find out. you can contact me through phone let's see how we can tackle it.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
For those asking questions about the tutorial DVD, please note that the video is not my work, but that of Appsmoment accademy that are all available on youtube. these DVD is a collection of 62 video tutorials on how to develop different types of App, and everything needed to excel in mobile App bussiness. the file is too heavy to be sent online(6.4G). Nevertheless, stay online to watch these 62 sellected videos online will sure cost a fortune. One thing I do not need on this thread is money paid to som1 dragging us back. PM me for my contact if u're ready to bear the cost of sending the video to ur loction in hard copy.
Besides, if you have anybody you know who can help get it for here in Uyo. Better still, let's have ann appointment if you can come 4 it urself.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Avast:

For those of us in Lagos,how can we contribute in other to bring our tutor to Lagos. Any suggestion or contribution?

Nice suggestion!!!
Not just Lagos, anybody and/or anygroup of persons, church, student bodies, youth group, civil society organisation, NGOs among others can also book for a free group training for her members/beneficiaries at any location across Nigeria. Such a person or group should be prepared to take care of my transport toe-and-fro, as well as accomodation if the distance is such that will require me passing the night. This is the little I can do to support all interested persons.

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hey Guys!
Keep it locked here, I'll be back later today with another round of lesson(still on edit & configure).
Meanwhile, you can keep your qstns coming in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by jloe: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Avast:

supported, but we need many people to support this
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by fastowas: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2017
jloe:

supported, but we need many people to support this
yes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by fastowas: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2017
@tutor, is there anyway I can create an app for online voting? thanks
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
EFOLK5:
I will really love to see som1 4rm this thread create an App to engage the lage fans base of wrestling. It's a hot ninche, catch it if u're smart.
please, i did not see a template designed for wresting, i wish to change the karate template to wresting,any advice for me
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wow great lesson so far at op. I just stumbled on the thread today.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Akjerry:
Wow great lesson so far at op. I just stumbled on the thread today.

We're glad to have you Sir.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
fastowas:
@tutor, is there anyway I can create an app for online voting? thanks

Ofcuz u can!
make use of the "POLL" page
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
viktor88:

please, i did not see a template designed for wresting, i wish to change the karate template to wresting,any advice for me

I have mentioned here before that you can actualy make changes in a certain template to creat somthing similar/different. Just think of the pages you need and the ones you dont need. That brings me to what I'm gonna be teaching tonight " HOW TO CREAT MENU PAGES AND LINK WITH OTHER AGES"
Stay tuned, I'll be back before midnight.

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2017
EFOLK5:

I have mentioned here before that you can actualy make changes in a certain template to creat somthing similar/different. Just think of the pages you need and the ones you dont need. That brings me to what I'm gonna be teaching tonight " HOW TO CREAT MENU PAGES AND LINK WITH OTHER AGES"
Stay tuned, I'll be back before midnight.
waiting sir
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by leverage12(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
This is really nice.
Meanwhile....

We install inverter and solar for home and office use.

Also powerbank for laptop and phone is available.

Check out my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2182890/buy-laptop-powerbanks-deep-cycle/12#59744623 for more details.

Cheers

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good evening everybody, I'm really sorry for my inability to post last night as promised, I actually tried, but couldn't get through bcoz of network issue. Here I am now to do justice to the promise I made.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by moneychannel: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one, keep it up Op
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by dannycloud(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
m fucking them impressed with what ops is doing here, just saw this thread today. I am one of your student ops take note...
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 24, 2017
dannycloud:
m fucking them impressed with what ops is doing here, just saw this thread today. I am one of your student ops take note...

Noted Sir, u're very much welcome
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2017
EDIT & CONFIGURE CONT.
In this lesson, I wanna so justice to making our App looks exactly the way we want it to appear.
Still with our "OlamideApp" from the App dashboard, click on "NAVIGATION SETTING" this will take u too a page where u'll play around with. on this page you'll see TAB 1 - 4. Just next to each Tab, there is a "delete" shown in red color. use that delete TAB 3 & 4. Rename tab 1 to "HOME" and tab 2 to "MENU". then click on "SAVE CHANGES" to save ur wrk at this point, n then click "DONE". back at the app dashboard, click on "edit pages". Here u start with tab 1 that has been renamed "HOME" make sure the page is in "BLANK HTML" page type, if not u check at the right hand side of the page, u'll see where it is written"this is a .......page type, to change it to another page type, click here to convert page"(note if u see BLANK HTML in the space i use darsh above, just leave it that way and continue with ur editing). If not, click on "convert page" and u'll be taken to a page where u'll see different page types, look for blank html page, sellect it and proceed. back to edit the new page, you'll find a tool box by left side of the display screen. Use the tool box to edit ur home page(type what ever msg u want ur sunscribers to see wen ever that app is lunched) here, lets start with inserting Olamides photo at the top of the page, right bellow the image, you may choose to add a welcome msg.(eg. WELCOME TO OLAMIDE APP). When you're satisfied with the apperance of that page, save ur changes and click done.
Now your welcome page(Tab 1) is ready.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2017
EDITING TAB2(menu page);
click on edit page, remember this is your menu page through which every other page of the App can be accessed. ensure its a menu page type, if not, use the same proceedure to convert this page to any of the menu page type(there are alot of them, just choose any one depending on how u want ur menu displayed) at the top right conner of the page displaying all page type, locate n click on "GRID VIEW" to see a clerer display of the pages to make a choice. Sellect your choiced page, n proceed.
You may have to save the job at this point, you'll come back to link this menu to all respective pages. Now move on to edit other pages of the App will be linked to the menu page u just created.
Please consider including the following pages;
* about: for info abt the celeb.
* News: for news update abt them * video: to channel all their videos from youtube.
* Image gallery: to display their images, wallpapers and screen servers.
* Rate & review: for users opinion on the app.
* contact us: to collect feedback from your subscribers.
* share app: for users to share the app with frinds.
you may also consider adding a chat page to enable users chat, interact and make new frnds, this page will contribute in driving more traffic.
NOTE: I'll be back later today to treate how to edit each of the above stated pages, and have them linked to the menu page from where they can be access.

***wishing u all blessed day!

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Xinoman(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2017
op thanks for you time and selflessness may god grant all your heart desire.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Xinoman:
op thanks for you time and selflessness may god grant all your heart desire.

Amen!
wlcm to our world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Are Bank Accounts Called 'aza' In Nigeria? / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.