Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself (34675 Views)

Saudi Arabian Dad Accidentally Buys Two Planes Worth N108 Billion For His Son / Singer, LAX Buys Himself A Brand New Whip (PHOTO) / Peter Okoye Buys Two Puppies For His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by KendrickAyomide: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Goals
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by ojay2053(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
I got much love for this guy, no homo. He'll surely go places.
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Goals cool Rasaki money, cool money
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by jeff1993: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Seguntimmy:
sensible, but i beg, no hatred intended o, is LAX career in music still standing.
..... is ur brain still in ur head??
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by Ramaa(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Easy5265:
Publicity stunt... he his from a wealthy family already
So.....!!!?

Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by jeff1993: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Emzyme:
Awon da
Rasaki Ti binu
His latest jam

Lax -run away

Gimme love I no run away
For ur love I go fight Chinese ooo
I no go run if dem call police oo

Show me dat idi

Mad jam
Dis guy is u u underrated
Still beta dan being overrated
..... Bro ..... Ur head dey dia ..... I like DAT music like cray!!
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by emerged01(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
mamapidgin:
Few people know that Lax is the real omobaba olowo. His father is richer than Davido's father... ask Google who is Sifax

Sifax is a real business man not a fuel smuggler like OBO father... If I'm lieing PA Adeleke should Sue me
k
Yea,people don't know. I know his father in Osborne with full security.
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
all these mommy things gets me scared of becoming a father. how come people don't usually regard their fathers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by offishialpablo: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Seguntimmy:
sensible, but i beg, no hatred intended o, is LAX career in music still standing.
as you can see ....its actually flying.....
nonsense
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by anthony533(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Invest your money well, shun Ponzi schemes, the future is bright.
How far, you are here
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
o
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by Coldfeets: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bikonu, where is Evans? kiss
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by ikp120(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Since 2011 until today, Davido buys car almost every 3 months according to my research, I believe that Nigerian bloggers has published more than 50 "Davido acquired new car" where him dey put the cars? abi him dey dash the old once to people? i just dey ask sha, all these Nigerian artist i know trust them.
Please post the links to all the blogs posts about the cars and I will give you instant update.
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by finesounds01(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
mamapidgin:
Few people know that Lax is the real omobaba olowo. His father is richer than Davido's father... ask Google who is Sifax

Sifax is a real business man not a fuel smuggler like OBO father... If I'm lieing PA Adeleke should Sue me
the guy earned my respect big time not like some noise makers

1 Like

Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by ibawon(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Always been like that, since the days of Yes MobileLekki, he always bought and dash boys something, every time ni, big ups Bro
Mummy, I have not forgotten my promise to you

1 Like

Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by tegafej(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
I don't understand, he hasnt released any popular album nor headline any major show in the country so where is the money coming form?

It's really worrisome how we celebrate ill gotten wealth in this country.
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by sledge08(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=sledge08 post=59158909][/quote][quote author=Scammer post=59154030]
If only you know how rich his father is.
Him Papa Na him get sifax PORTS & CARGO
Na him be the real Omo baba olowo.
But he no the show off

NA HE NO GREE BUY MAMA RASAKI CAR?
SHI SHI NO GUM E PAPA
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by sledge08(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Scammer post=59154030]
If only you know how rich his father is.
Him Papa Na him get sifax PORTS & CARGO
Na him be the real Omo baba olowo.
But he no the show off

NA MAMA RASAKI NO GET CAR?
GUY SHI SHI NO GUM E
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by finesounds01(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
tegafej:
I don't understand, he hasnt released any popular album nor headline any major show in the country so where is the money coming form?

follow him on Twitter then u know more about him. He perform shows outside d country tho
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by HITdemUP: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
meezynetwork:
How him take make the money? How many hits and shows him get? Abi na danny krane way?
Lax is the 3rd born of His Excellency Taiwo Afolabi . A multi billionaire entrepreneur. His dad own SIFAX SHIPPING AGENCY(PORT AND CARGO .. He also own SIFAX oil . . He is also the executive director of SKYWAY AVIATION(SAHCOL) He is NIGERIA AMBASSADOR TO DBOUTI. . LaX MUM is also a multi billionaire who owns a Massive construction company. . . He don't live on Music earning o . He is a big time big boy. He is a Very quiet and humble person. Just like his dad

3 Likes

Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by YaksonFCA(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nice one guy. Keep it up!
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by Austeeenxx: 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Show me that idi.
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by EzeeYFB(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Wire wire
lol abeg make him come show me way too ooo my mum deserve dis kind gesture too na
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by bendike: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2017
Symphony1:
Pls guys esp doctors in this forum, this is so important to me. I decided not to create a topic of this cos, It will definitely be neglected and won't come to front page. But truth be told, I need to get help asap. I'm 28yrs and I look skinny like a 15yrs old boy. I eat like a glutton, am very healthy. My elderly and younger siblings look ok. I keep wondering why am the way I'm. Pls guys recommend drugs that can make me get very fat, with little side effects, I heard such drugs exist in abundance but I want professional prescriptions in order not to get poison from quacks, . Pls quote me with solutions or message 07050464961 to help a brother. Pls no insults; cos if you are in my shoes, you will feel frustrated cos of the humiliation I've been going through cos of my stature. Thanks in anticipation.
Have you de wormed yourself?

1 Like

Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by weezweezweez(m): 1:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Flexygist:
Singer LAX splashes millions of Naira on two cars for his mom and himself.

He Shared the photo on his IG Page.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/04/photos-singer-lax-splashes-millions-of-naira-on-two-cars-for-his-mom-and-himself/

two cars for compound con mean say e buy for him and him mama? until e show d receipt,,, I no go believe... �

1 Like

Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by dennisworld1(m): 5:35am On Aug 05, 2017
him Papa Na d real Omo baba olowo o. over 5billion dollar networth if am correct.
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by CheedyJ(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2017
tegafej:

The money is comin from ur anus I guess.. I wonder how u know it is illl wealth & since u know, y don't u report to d police..
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by Obi0952111: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Subscribe with ours and get ours

Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by SalamRushdie: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2017
owaeghianye:
there is only one true love and that is mothers love towards their child
i promise my mummy i will get her a jet.

Get serious abeg
Re: LAX Buys Two Cars For His Mother And Himself by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Family business is now on Social media

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders / Burna Boy's Bae Stefflon Don Gushes About Him On Radio, Calls Him Her Husband / Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.