Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (51644 Views)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
guy2two:
Hahaha

I just can't stop laughing.
The last pic is very funny.

But I think the lady didn't take time to read the specs/dimensions. I'm sure the price too is far less than that of a normal chair. She should have known.

Sorry for the loss
oga my stomach. The last pics do make I laugh die. Chai
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Prechy08(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
blackbeau1:
Lol .Disadvantage of ordering stuff online.
Not true, she actually knew what she ordered for, the price and description for tell, more over she could still not have paid For it
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ytea:
grin grin grin laugh wantu kee me o
honey just can't stop laughing. The last pics just got me burst out hysterically

1 Like

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lolsss.... Lemme be biko
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
what's the complain about..she still got a transparent chair.. fitting for baby rats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by ayandarenoni(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
lolz! when you order for an IPOD and you got an IPOB
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
from a whole amazon, omashe
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by puppiluv(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
undecidedI guess she didn't check up the description.
she got what she ought to get!
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by abercrombie(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Chair is chair

This exactly is the same thing that happened to Nigerians when we ordered change.

We had a chair and wanted a bigger chair. APC promised us change and we ended up sitting on the floor.
did you have to blame it on APC
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
eleojo23:
I always check the dimensions/size of every item I order online so that I can have an idea of how it looks in reality.

She failed to check the dimension/size.
thank you!
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Yamprince(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
spot on.......

eleojo23:
I always check the dimensions/size of every item I order online so that I can have an idea of how it looks in reality.

Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by MissEse: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
it's a magic chair, she should soak it inside water and it will expand.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
abercrombie:
did you have to blame it on APC

I supported the APC but the truth must be told.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by itsRhamzy: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2017
piagetskinner:
what's the complain about..she still got a transparent chair.. fitting for baby rats
fvck bro! grin
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:19am On Aug 05, 2017
Dat was exactly what happened to me, order for a big projector and dey brought mini projector for me
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by jevic(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2017
Chair indeed. sad shocked shocked
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by peckebu(f): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2017
laff yaff want to kill me die. The last picture got me no be small
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
Her fault.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by sshalom(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
eleojo23:

that's true.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
This na key holder naaaaa
The kin key weeey get plenty bunch at that
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by Olaryeankarh(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
This one weak me abeg. Who get space to faint?
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by temmym4(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Am sure the lady didn't check the Product description, she only selected the cheapest and most attractive one.
Re: Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2020
at least the one delivered is transparent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.