Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) (30958 Views)

Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) / Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by perdollar(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Atakata:

it is ur generation that they held by the balls. I pity pple like you that are not expose.
I feel like raping him
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by StOla: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
It also said that it had sent what it termed all the atrocities of the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to the United Nations, UN.

This is the most important action.

So that the whole world knows at who to point the accusing fingers, when the anarchy he actively campaigned for finally locates his people.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Indirectly begging the Igbos to abandon their agitation
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Cubeet: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nonsense Meeting, thank God it says "Some Igbos" Surely it will be those benefitting from One Nigeria.

Majority of Ndigbo believe in Biafra, Nigeria is a Scam

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Cubeet: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

This was exactly what Ojuku said before he ran off to Abidjan like a squirrel on steroids.
According to you"He ran off to Abidjan" but is the agitation dead?
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Cubeet: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Begging in vain....them never see nada......you shall all be sent back...you reap what you sow.... grin
Only your illiterate type would take you serious.

Where on earth do you understand that somebody can't have property or investment outside his/her country.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by femolii: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
perdollar:
ds is embarrassing!!!! elderly Igbo men sitting wt kids to discuss wat sef
big shame
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by kernel505: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
MediumStout:
See how igbo's are shamelessly begging for unity. Arewa youths should condition them to abandon biafra and embrace one Nigeria. They should also arrest Nnamdi Kanu and his family and throw them in prison. Biafra will never come sad

Who is begging? A man who is agitating for his own state, or the one who is agonizing about letting go?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Cubeet: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
MediumStout:
See how igbo's are shamelessly begging for unity. Arewa youths should condition them to abandon biafra and embrace one Nigeria. They should also arrest Nnamdi Kanu and his family and throw them in prison. Biafra will never come sad
Everybody can come and claim to be Igbo youth, those so called Igbo youths don't have names?

Let the so called"Youth" go to the East let's see if they have relevance there.

Go and arrest Nnamdi KANU now, Nonsense Embrace what Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
SELFmade7:
Nonsense, they should leave north and come home
wetin dey home?
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Fulmigati: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
They are on their own when shyt hits the fan.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by ABOKI9ja: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Giantslayer:
No matter how many times they meet, from October 1st, i can assure you that there will still be pockets of killing in the north, considering the erratic nature of our brothers up north.

Nigeria is currently bedridden with countless problems caused by our greedy politicians, and only through a miracle can we get out from the huge mess we find ourselves.

Indeed, there was a country.
nothing will happens Bro God's will
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Donpenny(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
in north Korean president's voice - they better dissolve that meeting now b4 i lunch an intercontinental ballistic missile on them
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
The foolishness and stupidity of de igboman has been brought to de fore. You leave ur land and be developing other people's places. Awusa should chase all of them away. Let them go and invest in their region.foolisness at its peak. Its a wake up call to de igbos to look homeward but they will not. They will prefer to sort it out.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by getukudo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Once again, the North has clearly showed their thirst for power control. Because, I don't seem to understand why the Biafra agitation is more of a threat to the unity of Nigeria than Boko Haram is.

It really calls for concern honestly speaking. Suddenly, the Arewa Youths can speak, travel to make their threats known to all and sundry about their stance on the 'Igbos quitting their region'. The Arewa Forum can write to the UN on the past atrocities committed by Nnamdi Kanu, but have failed to address the evil being perpetrated by terrorist groups (Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen).

This is best described as hypocrisy on the part of the Arewa Forum, Northern Elites and other groups up north. The agitation by the Biafrans is less of a security concern to me than the everyday killings of innocent people by the Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen.

The Arewa Youths have failed to write the atrocities of Abubakar Shekau to UN, but can boldy say Nnamdi Kanu's atrocities have been sent to UN.

What is the North scared about the agitation of a people they've continued to oppress and call low class citizens?

I just tire!
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by attackgat: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Any Igbo who goes to this sort of meeting is a disgrace
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
elmagnifico411:
wetin dey home?
life dey home. Opportunities dey home. You made that place what it is,go n do same to ur home. U igbos are very foolish.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Okoyiboz3: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Atakata:

it is ur generation that they held by the balls. I pity pple like you that are not expose.

According to Kanu, you're an idiot and a pig.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Ohaneche(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sagay212:

Stay off my coment you Afonja
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by ruffDiamond: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
say no to flatheadz ... tongue
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by letusbepieces: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
owaeghianye:
[s]make all these people continue to dey mumu.
me and my family are not part of this tribal and ethnic hatred
my girl friend is a Yoruba girl. my daddy is a Bini and my mummy is delta igbo
anyway for all those still preaching hatred read this and receive some sense

#copied
The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.
Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting
The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada
The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero
It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.
Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.
The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.
How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?
Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?
Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?
Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves
Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why can't we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?
#Copied[/s]

U are a useless Afonja, keep decieving urself, soon u will wake up and smell the coffeee.

Nigeria will cease to exist and heaven will not fall.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by julietm123: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
TheAngry1:
Just pack and go...Na only mouth this chest beaters get
Pack go where? This is Nigeria.it belongs to all of us. Nobody is going anywhere. Anybody can live anywhere. Don't give me the Biafra matter as an excuse cos Biafra doesn't exist yet.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Modsenemy:
Look at what kanu has brought upon the innocent igbos leaving in exile.

Only the jobless igbos and those living in Biafra are the ones agitating.

The hardworking ones are not part of the stupidity and out of annoyance he called them "pigs and idiots"

I think a normal person knows who the real pigs and idiots are

Do the igbos not have rights like other human beings in other civilized countries to agitate for self determination are nigerians animals?

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by tinz: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Imagine the level of ignorance inhibited by few Yorubas and hausas on this forum. Naturally every eastern wish to leave this country called Nigeria. those people up there did so to protect their investment aside that nothing else.

Then again the government policies we currently have today were enacted during the war and few years after the war primarily to keep the eastern part underdeveloped. But look where we are today .
Imagine there's a sea port and international cargo port in the East. What will Easterners​ be looking for in far away north. I pray the devolution of power bill scale through and signed into law.that just when the whole country will see the power of the Easterners​.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
life dey home. Opportunities dey home. You made that place what it is,go n do same to ur home. U igbos are very foolish.
thats if I'm Igbo. See as u dey insult person for public forum. So what tribe do u belong?
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by NSK4U(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
it's only Osus dat r still in want of any relationship with the Northerners; indeed not d true sons of Ndiigbo soil. what relevance is d dialogue to Biafra agitation

and d Northerners r in d meeting to reconsider their initial cowardly spits ....... heavy truckload of SHAME fall on them & their generation should they fail to implement their eviction notice......

do they think Igbos r illiterates as majority of them to be unmindful of their (Igbo) impact in Nigeria since Adams if not for what Igbos stand for and what they fear to lose, why did northern senators vote against devolution of more powers to d state?? truth is dat they do not want to work, so it's better to hide in deceptive Nigerian unionism to suck d efforts of Igbos and leave them with crumbs, truth b truth, BIAFRA IS INEVITABLE!!!!! take it or leave it. ma na "nsogbu M bu ndi iberibe na ndi nzuzu na acho mmeko ndi awusa, ihere megbuo unu niile gara nzuko ahu, tufiakwa!!!!!"
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by BentSpoon(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
•••

Ohaneze ndi awusa at it again

When I have ordered the mallam doing suya here to leave before 1st of October?? undecided

•••
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by badera: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin tongue

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Eshinwaju: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Cubeet:
Only your illiterate type would take you serious.

Where on earth do you understand that somebody can't have property or investment outside his/her country.

Only a dunce like you will not understand that each country has indigenous laws and can make laws which best suits itself.... sad.....muumuu ipob dunces everywhere these days.... angry
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Cubeet: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Eshinwaju:

Only a dunce like you will not understand that each country has indigenous laws and can make laws which best suits itself.... sad.....muumuu ipob dunces everywhere these days.... angry
Indigenous law to steal foreigners properties with C of O ,Where in the word do they do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) / Yorubas Are Ungrateful To Obasanjo - Ahmadu Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.