Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) (30944 Views)

Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) / Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by calabardick(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
behold arewa currency

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Aleora(f): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
SELFmade7:
Nonsense, they should leave north and come home
I dont stay in.the north but check it ..haba you think its easy to start all overlife itself is hard
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by modsfucker: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
jeisloh:
don't trust Hausa. when yawa begins...

Who should we trust then? The pigs?

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by jaybee(f): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
mybestlove:
The truth remains that the north is really disturbed with the situation at hand and, Nigeria is hanging on a thin thread which a small impact could bring it down. History is a good teacher and if neglected becomes detrimental. We are in a replica of the situations preceding the civil/Biafran war.
No reasonable person will take the north by their words. They are still the same people. Make hay while the sun shines. You can't dialogue with the north because they will agree with you and disagree behind you.
Any Igbo man who is in the north and is not making plans to vacate is a BIG FOOL. Don't let what happened to your people before the war happen to you.

1. Historically, the Ibos stir the hornet's nest with their loose tongues, hate speeches, empty threats and chest beating; and when they are stung, they cry blue murder, genocide, marginalisation, inequity, victimisation, exclusion, etc. They need to learn from history.

2. Agreed, you can't dialogue with the north; but did the north request dialogue with Ibos? Did the north travelled to southeast to seek dialogue? Did northerners in East beg for dialogue, or even unity? The north is very clear on its position.

3. It's left for the Ibos to decide what they want but they can't eat their cake and have it. They want to buy market, the north has enough to sell; what they sow, they must reap;

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
MediumStout:
See how igbo's are shamelessly begging for unity. Arewa youths should condition them to abandon biafra and embrace one Nigeria. They should also arrest Nnamdi Kanu and his family and throw them in prison. Biafra will never come sad

You sound very scared and pathetic. If igbos are shameless beggars, why don't you want them to go peacefully? I am yet to understand why we can't just have a referendum and put this issue of secession to bed. I am sure that majority of igbos will elect to remain Nigerians. I see confusion in your post. Why? angry
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by MyNewJackeT: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
owaeghianye:
make all these people continue to dey mumu.
me and my family are not part of this tribal and ethnic hatred
my girl friend is a Yoruba girl. my daddy is a Bini and my mummy is delta igbo
anyway for all those still preaching hatred read this and receive some sense

#copied
The Ibos want Biafra
The North wants Ibo's exit
The Yorubas want Ibo's exit
The Ibos are saying "we have investments in your areas and cannot leave them"
And the fight is being cooked.
Amongst all these, the President is in London
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting
The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada
The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero
It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.
Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.
The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.
How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?
Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?
Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?
Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves
Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why can't we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?
#Copied

There's a mistake here, are Igbo touts called agbero, I'm just asking I thought agbero is a yoruba name
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Paretomaster(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2017
jaybee:

1. Historically, the Ibos stir the hornet's nest with their loose tongues, hate speeches, empty threats and chest beating; and when they are stung, they cry blue murder, genocide, marginalisation, inequity, victimisation, exclusion, etc. They need to learn from history.

2. Agreed, you can't dialogue with the north; but did the north request dialogue with Ibos? Did the north travelled to southeast to seek dialogue? Did northerners in East beg for dialogue, or even unity? The north is very clear on its position.

3. It's left for the Ibos to decide what they want but they can't eat their cake and have it. They want to buy market, the north has enough to sell; what they sow, they must reap;

Gram!! ! This is actually 1966 about to repeat itself. ...affer the killing of Northern leaders, the eeboes were jubilating, Sneering, and Jerring the Northerners, and provoke them till they give them Wat they want.. .

Same thing Kwunu and his IPOB touts doing, cursing, and insulting anything North without any provocation, you already have a subtle ultimatum to leave or behave..

When poo hits the fan we will all be here to listen to ur cry of pogrom, genocide, marginalisation etc.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by kunmiiii: 1:30am On Aug 05, 2017
SELFmade7:
Nonsense, they should leave north and come home

Nonsense!! Msheww...so they should leave their businesses, family and lives and go back home to be jobless and waste of space like u are!!
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by hokafor(m): 2:47am On Aug 05, 2017
People are just deceiving and wasting their time chasing shadow. A goat and lion cannot live together.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Markfemi: 3:19am On Aug 05, 2017
slaves begging their masters

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by net282: 3:46am On Aug 05, 2017
The protest & agitation should be to our leaders in this south south & south east, they are the ppl killing us they loot our money and use it for their own personal interest they are not representing us as we voted rather they represent their families alone I can never be deceived by any body preaching hate massage in other to incite war or cause disunity in this country because I know where our problem lies, it is high time we open our eyes and fight these our leaders and question them about our IGR, bailout fund, NDDC, ministry of Niger & 13% from crude oil, all these institutions are been controlled by our ppl then who is fooling who , no good water no better roads no light no sound education & good hospitals, what are they doing our money, they shld use our money for us instead of telling us Hausa did this today Yoruba did that yesterday, we are sick & tied of their excuses, I keep asking where is our money
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by net282: 3:52am On Aug 05, 2017
Madness
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by net282: 3:55am On Aug 05, 2017
Na who de fool who?
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by franudi: 5:50am On Aug 05, 2017
jaybee:

I hate people that are very stupid like you.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by honourhim: 5:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Unity begging in progress!

I swear, less than a dozen Hausa youths held the entire Igbo population by the balls.

Goodluck to the Igbos and Hausa youths in their new-found romance. grin grin

You people are displaying gross stupidlty. Have u ever seen ipob hold meeting with Arewa? Have they begged arewa?
Nnamdi Kanu is still holding massive rally despite the Arewa threat and you are here talking as if the agitation has stopped. As if all Igbos are now begging arewa boys. You people really have time to be worrying yourselves over other people's matter.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by franudi: 6:15am On Aug 05, 2017
We must divide this country.I am still surprise why some people will be happy being slaves.It beats my imagination that the arewa youths will commit an offence but nobody will blame them for it.Telling people to leave their area is it constitutional? Why can't they be arrested like Nnamdi Kanu?We can never be one in this country when the so called learnered ones are constitutionally bias.Tufiakwa!
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Cubeet:
Indigenous law to steal foreigners properties with C of O ,Where in the word do they do that.

Go ask the Ghanaians of the eighties....go ask Indians...Bangladesh....Pakistan when they separated....go ask Eritreans and south Sudanese.....gosh you Igbos are deluded beyond comprehension... grin....you have not yet left but the northerners have already told you what they will do in no uncertain terms and rather than face up to it...as usual you thump your hollow chest.... shocked...
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Cubeet: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Eshinwaju:

Go ask the Ghanaians of the eighties....go ask Indians...Bangladesh....Pakistan when they separated....go ask Eritreans and south Sudanese.....gosh you Igbos are deluded beyond comprehension... grin....you have not yet left but the northerners have already told you what they will do in no uncertain terms and rather than face up to it...as usual you thump your hollow chest.... shocked...
You the one deluded here. Are we still in the 80's ? And about South Sudan, you very wrong, despite their split they still own the properties in North Sudan, it hsnt been stolen from them,do your research well about that.

The only problem is that they will be treated like foreigners with their govt laws and the rest, besides even as one Nigeria,the Igbos are still treated like foreigners because we don't share same ideology and belief.

Yes we know Northerners behave like Animals, we care not,besides this is not the first time the igbos started from the scratch, and there must be sacrifice for everything, better than living forever in fear.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Lush100(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2017
dear folks,
please can we stop this abuse of words of Igbo, afonja & d like .
haba, its enough na,

please leave Igbo' alone and let things rest.
every tribe is unique.

I may not like NK manner of going about the agitation I however take a little positive that it has made certain people in top offices to be on their toes about the state of the nation especially in thinking of providing jobs for d youth " else the place becomes a bit ungovernable
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by arstot(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
The Hausa warlords donot have time for their subordinates again... Thereby, allowing their sons to have meetings with the igbos elders from all works of life.... Now, tell me who is truly hausas slaves
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by Lush100(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
net282:
The protest & agitation should be to our leaders in this south south & south east, they are the ppl killing us they loot our money and use it for their own personal interest they are not representing us as we voted rather they represent their families alone I can never be deceived by any body preaching hate massage in other to incite war or cause disunity in this country because I know where our problem lies, it is high time we open our eyes and fight these our leaders and question them about our IGR, bailout fund, NDDC, ministry of Niger & 13% from crude oil, all these institutions are been controlled by our ppl then who is fooling who , no good water no better roads no light no sound education & good hospitals, what are they doing our money, they shld use our money for us instead of telling us Hausa did this today Yoruba did that yesterday, we are sick & tied of their excuses, I keep asking where is our money
Sir,
you have said the plain truth.
I understand the ways of the north elites but I think if these monies were used judiciously for development sake, the east also could be a business hub, and when the development of both the west and East is glaringly obvious we can team up to ask for a better deal politically and we will have an edge because the northerner font know how to develop their land . we can ask for resource control say 70;30.(to the centre)

my opinion
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by manikspears: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2017
owaeghianye:

#copied
The Ibos want Biafra
It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.
Do not allow the agitation of an Ibo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Ibo man in Adamawa. The rich hate us that much.
Do not allow the Alhaji whose children are living abroad to persuade you to go and start killing on the street of Kaduna.
The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.
How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?
Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?
Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?
Sad to note;
#Copied

God bless you bro for this write up, those people following KANU have saw dust as brains,if Biafra is given today have they ever asked their leader if he has a realistic plan? State workers are not getting their salary after fg gave out bail out bond and they still put the blame on fg,if Biafra is given today won't the current leaders still be the leaders? My advice: the sensible ones should educate their stupid relatives because when trouble starts they will all suffer it together.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by papazizii(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2017
owaeghianye:

#copied
The Ibos want Biafra
Sad to note;
#Copied
finally,am nt alone,tank u bro
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by ipobbigot7: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2017
Igbos are cowards just like their leader Ojukwu and Kanu.

After several threats to break away, a mere quit notice from the northern youth has straightened their demented brain and they are running everywhere to negotiate with the north in other to remain in Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by maursatt: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2017
To start with this is an insult to to the present government for a group of citizens to be negotiating for their residents in their own country is a shame.
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by wadanki: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2017
mybestlove:
The truth remains that the north is really disturbed with the situation at hand and, Nigeria is hanging on a thin thread which a small impact could bring it down. History is a good teacher and if neglected becomes detrimental. We are in a replica of the situations preceding the civil/Biafran war.
No reasonable person will take the north by their words. They are still the same people. Make hay while the sun shines. You can't dialogue with the north because they will agree with you and disagree behind you.
Any Igbo man who is in the north and is not making plans to vacate is a BIG FOOL. Don't let what happened to your people before the war happen to you.
you are the biggest fool
Re: Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) by florentyves: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2017
florentyves:

This is a personal with a functioning brain
owaeghianye:

#copied
The Ibos want Biafra
Sad to note;
#Copied

This is a person with a functioning brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Osun APC Governorship Aspirants Participating In Tomorrow's Primary / Protests In Lagos APC Over Sanwo-Olu's Cabinet / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.