Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,410 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women (34102 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by junnyjake(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
pocohantas:
They should come and date me then...fine face and figure eight with zero home training.

We'd be a great match then.

coz, I go slap home training enter your consciousness.
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by MCzubby247(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
udison:

virginity no matter,i agree...but face?
i no fit use pillow cover my babe face wen we 1 collabo...
There 2 kinds of ladies
Beautiful (natural)
Fine girl ( makeup reliant type based on logistics),
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
pocohantas:
They should come and date me then...fine face and figure eight with zero home training.
You talk like a friend of mine called Khadija; similar wordings and ideas.
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by udison(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
MCzubby247:
There 2 kinds of ladies Beautiful (natural) Fine girl ( makeup reliant type based on logistics),
Beautiful is d way....
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by bodeskii(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
blackbeau1:
lol
Is this a sign.. To proceed with my advances?? grin
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by MCzubby247(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=udison post=59181455]
Beautiful is d way...I was with some ladies watching movies all of a sudden the started analysing chika ike, Niki minaja other as in this one get straight nose this one natural black this na fake butt
So what's your divinajion of beauriful?
Soli say I be d only naija man we get degree for pigeon English grin
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by vincentjk(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
colossus91:

lol vincent don para lol well they are after cute guys oooo.......well me no kuku fine but my babe is cuter than like 95% of the babes on nairaland no disrespect meant!! grin
Lol sharp Badguy

No b lie bro
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by colossus91(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
vincentjk:

Lol sharp Badguy

No b lie bro
one guy dey yan say no guy go talk say him babe no fine,him no know say my own na goddess!! even athena dey learn work!
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by vincentjk(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
colossus91:

lol vincent don para lol well they are after cute guys oooo.......well me no kuku fine but my babe is cuter than like 95% of the babes on nairaland no disrespect meant!! grin

Lol sharp Badguy

No b lie bro
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by Omoluabi007: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
Truth be told
Every guy prays for both
brains and beauty
Finding that combination is the problem but those that have found one. They are happy men.
M
I want to be happy too miss,pls could you make me happy.. grin
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by hartson(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2017
wink
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by Burgerlomo: 2:33am On Aug 23, 2017
dingbang:
A fine girl is a girl who doesn't apply make up

Gbam! My nigga just nailed it #alwayslookingnatural
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by Ablucky(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Points duly noted and discarded.

Go to the HIV counselling clinics and see the number beautiful girls queuing for retroviral drugs.

Just be very careful and marry the right person. Otherwise, you're finished.

This one touch me
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by ArcToyin(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Krystaal:
Op please speak for yourself...on behalf of the real men on NL, we don't really care about beautiful face...
We care about
1. big round bubble ass
2. firm nice tits
3. clean tight pussy
4. Brain
please speak for yourself

myopic mentality of choosing a wife.
Re: Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women by olajidex02: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2018
need an advice pls.... it takes my gal (who I'm thinking of settling down with) too long to forgive me whenever i go wrong, i will need to beg and beg, meanwhile most time not for anything serious... should I go ahead to marry her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.