Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking (22054 Views)

VIDEO: Ebony Model With Large Boobs Shares Viral Video On Instagram / Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister / Police Officer Caught Harrasing Woman With Large Boobs In Oshodi 18+PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by constance500: 6:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Jesus shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by Geniusmarshal: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Trying to get attention and cheap popularity abi? sad smiley smiley sad
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by gentlegenius(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Flexygist:
A Nigerian Facebook user took to the platform to share this photo, and what caught our attention was the way she flaunted her asset.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/04/see-the-large-of-this-young-nigerian-girl-that-has-got-people-talking/

cc; lalasticlala
Why the cc lalasticlala?
So you really want this nonsense on front page?
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by chubinwa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
bt I like d boobs sha. wait did I just leak my secrete? vas crew behind closed doors now doing what dey love doing best.
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by slyrone(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
But atleast she's better than Pigs & Idiots according to your leader undecided

If you have no meaningful issh to type why not keep your hands in your pocket instead undecided?
for the fact that i called out afonja doesn't necessarily make me an igbo......I am neither an Igbo nor afonja na so una dey jump enter death trap
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by dacovajnr: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
slyrone:
for the fact that i called out afonja doesn't necessarily make me an igbo......I am neither an Igbo nor afonja na so una dey jump enter death trap
For or the fact that I called out Pigs & Idiots doesn't make me an Afonja either.....I am neither Igbo nor Afonja. Nazo una dey jump in front Dangote truck undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by Augustap(f): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Some girls have vowed to turn imbeciles whereas they were created whole...keep slaying, until you're slayed...ANUOFIA
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by Olibboy: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
anthony533:
This type of dirty and ugly girl supposed to be working for t_blak, she can be earning more than 100k
cool money b dah
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by cybriz82(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
nrexzy:
And her daddy let her out dressed like this

her mother Dnt even know who real daddy is,
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by slyrone(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
For or the fact that I called out Pigs & Idiots doesn't make me an Afonja either.....I am neither Igbo nor Afonja. Nazo una dey jump in front Dangote truck undecided
my friend go blow whistle. I go put you for my prayers tomorrow, now run along boy
Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by dacovajnr: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2017
slyrone:
my friend go blow whistle. I go put you for my prayers tomorrow, now run along boy
My paddy go blow Vuvuzela. I go consult Ifa on your behalf later today, now run along son undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by Pinkfeet: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2017
No be small thing dis carry for front oooooo

1 Like

Re: See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking by vicben27(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2017
wen the boys them are Don rough handling dos oranges. all the glory will be fallen

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** / She Infected Me With An STD / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.