Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. (1278 Views)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) / Post Your Dreams Or Questions About Magick And Spiritual Work Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by smartn09(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hi everyone, we are steping into spring from next month, my time of substantial recreation and relaxation. Here is a thread we will be discussing and chatting on occult related matters and of course the necessary ways of mastering. Before hand, l may ask ,why are you taking this course? Preferably , why has you chosen to take the route so much less travelled? (ie) your objectives and set goals.l have had numerous mails requesting for guidelines on proper mystical initiation an act of mastering, perhaps, l will be here sharing with you some practices , exercises and rudimentary rituals that will take you down the aisle. Within this thread through full dedication and commitment, you will within one year overcome every aspect of your problems, financial , sicknesses, educational set back, you will learn how to become mysterious pastor, prophet, magician or an intimidating native doctor which are all one and same just with different mode of approach. Through this thread, you can learn magical skills of any kind or develope the ones you has beyond standard and perhaps create around you the windfall of incomparable nature.I have been in this field of study for some years now with total commitment and l believed l have been naturally rewarded so immensely, l have been connected to politics, trade and businesses, travel and various other opportunities and skills were naturally bestowed on me.If you has been a practitioner with good standing years of experience, You will by this thread discover why most of your spells , rituals, and wishes has never been successfull. Would you you want to connect to other world class magicians around the globe, it's as simple. When you step into practical mysticism, then shall you realize your power above everything, a creator indeed.No other field of human endeavor can earn you Superhuman power like what occult practices and magic can do, giving you thunderbolt body, making you an immortal to live above karma.....are some among millions you stand to achieve through magic .Pls , this thread will be on progressive update as l will be visiting from time to time.Happy moment as you sharpen your mind to follow us on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by ololadeking(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
karishika
Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by donk552(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Waiting
Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by richardbrandy: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
smartn09:
Hi everyone, we are steping into spring from next month, my time of substantial recreation and relaxation. Here is a thread we will be discussing and chatting on occult related matters and of course the necessary ways of mastering. Before hand, l may ask ,why are you taking this course? Preferably , why has you chosen to take the route so much less travelled? (ie) your objectives and set goals.l have had numerous mails requesting for guidelines on proper mystical initiation an act of mastering, perhaps, l will be here sharing with you some practices , exercises and rudimentary rituals that will take you down the aisle. Within this thread through full dedication and commitment, you will within one year overcome every aspect of your problems, financial , sicknesses, educational set back, you will learn how to become mysterious pastor, prophet, magician or an intimidating native doctor which are all one and same just with different mode of approach. Through this thread, you can learn magical skills of any kind or develope the ones you has beyond standard and perhaps create around you the windfall of incomparable nature.I have been in this field of study for some years now with total commitment and l believed l have been naturally rewarded so immensely, l have been connected to politics, trade and businesses, travel and various other opportunities and skills were naturally bestowed on me.If you has been a practitioner with good standing years of experience, You will by this thread discover why most of your spells , rituals, and wishes has never been successfull. Would you you want to connect to other world class magicians around the globe, it's as simple. When you step into practical mysticism, then shall you realize your power above everything, a creator indeed.No other field of human endeavor can earn you Superhuman power like what occult practices and magic can do, giving you thunderbolt body, making you an immortal to live above karma.....are some among millions you stand to achieve through magic .Pls , this thread will be on progressive update as l will be visiting from time to time.Happy moment as you sharpen your mind to follow us on this thread.
is there any way i can reach you like an email i really need to talk to you
Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by smartn09(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
richardbrandy:
is there any way i can reach you like an email i really need to talk to you
kindly drop your questions,views or suggestions here pls,..l'm sorry l have not started upgrading this thread which l feel may answer everyone 's questions and perhaps put the interesting occult students into practical mysticism which is only sure ways of becoming an active magician. I'm writing thesis on comparative religion for submission within the next two months which is only a task that held me down for now, but l promise to get back to you immediately, if there's any intelligent question or perhaps you seeks a guideline to set your own pace.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by Alhajimoney(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
I just want to learn about mystism and practise, can you help me open my third eye, or do you know how i can get the power to command things and humans i await your reply thanks
Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by 701ecilana: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Alhajimoney:
I just want to learn about mystism and practise, can you help me open my third eye, or do you know how i can get the power to command things and humans i await your reply thanks
Commanding things and humans especially comes with reprisals and consequencies. There are spirits in everyone of us, if you try the one stronger than yours, you may end up insane for eternity while satan whom you seek to serve will stand back laughing at you.
Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by babyfaceafrica: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Following
Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by marvelling(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
smartn09:
Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Unhm.. Just wanted to know, you mentioned thunderbolt body, I feel something like electrons moving around my chest area when I laff during fasting, is that the thunderbolt body. grin grin
Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by AmunaNo1: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Could you please continue the thread?
Re: Supernatural Society Of Magick And Occult Mastering. by Nostradamus: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Cac

(1) (Reply)

From Atheism To Christianity: A Personal Journey Of Philip Vander Elst / If God Is Good, Why Am I Still Alive? / Photos Of Small Doctor, Kenny Blaq, Tope Alabi, Sola Allyson At The LULI CONCERT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.