Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja (4191 Views)

106kg Package From China Needs Delivering To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria / I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by boldx(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please I need help/guidance on how to buy from Aliexpress and get it in Nigeria.

Please help me with these
1) Are there reliable companies in Nigeria with good customer reviews I can pay to help me purchase goods.

2) Do these companies take care of shipping?

please I need the most RECENT reviews on these companies, prices, speed of delivery and reliability to avoid being scammed.

Please feel free to refer me to any thread on Nairaland.

I want to place an order in the next 2 - 3 days.

Thanks.

Re: Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by ccsJaga: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Go ahead n purchase it but meanwhile during ur registration on the site ensure your location clearly stated.aliexpress take care of how your goods get to you

1 Like

Re: Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by smartty68(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
boldx:
Please I need help/guidance on how to buy from Aliexpress and get it in Nigeria.

1) Are there reliable companies in Nigeria with good customer reviews I can pay to help me purchase goods.

please I need the most RECENT reviews on these companies, prices, speed of delivery and reliability to avoid being scammed.

Thanks.
Sign up on AliExpress and then fill in your correct details and please make sure your postal code is correct. Search for what you want to buy and add to cart from there you'll be given different payments methods. Shipping to Nigeria takes about 2 to 3 weeks or even a month depending on the seller or the shipping company.

1 Like

Re: Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by boldx(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
smartty68:

Sign up on AliExpress and then fill in your correct details and please make sure your postal code is correct. Search for what you want to buy and add to cart from there you'll be given different payments methods. Shipping to Nigeria takes about 2 to 3 weeks or even a month depending on the seller or the shipping company.
To reduce cost, I would prefer to use a company here that does bulk shipping but I just want to get all the facts straight, then I can make a decision.

I don't want to use NIPOST as delivery option by buying direct from them. So I will weigh all options using informed decisions I get here.
Re: Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by Kingcesar: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Do custom charge any money apt from shipping fee??
Re: Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by Presh555(m): 12:50am On Aug 23, 2017
In this global recession, guys are still making it genuinely online.

I recently bought some materials that taught me how to import from the comfort of my home using my phone/laptop.

It contains:
*All you need to know about mini importation from A-Z.

*A new site where you can get products far cheaper than aliexpress.

*Contacts of people abroad that can help you source for materials directly from manufacturers.

*How to get it shipped to Nigeria for as low as $7/kg within 24 hours or even less.

*How to spot "hot in demand" products that sells like crazy down here in Nigeria...I'm actually getting tons of orders from two very hot in demand products on a daily basis.

*How to sell them on Facebook, Konga, Jumia or using sales funnel.

*How to deliver to your customers without any hitches.

*How to run the biz anywhere outside Lagos even outside Nigeria.

The list goes on and on...

Because I have a large heart I am giving all these to the first 10 persons that would reach me.

You can now fund your start-up business for as much as N3,000,000...more details will be given when you Call/WhatsApp/Email

REMEMBER I'M GIVING IT TO THE FIRST 10 PERSONS...

They say 'opportunity comes but once'
Re: Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by noobody(m): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Hiii,i can help you facilitate the purchase of your orders,check my contacts on my signature,befor you do,kind ready up my profile nd history on nairaland,then forge ahead to contact me,thanks
Re: Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by Presh555(m): 1:13am On Aug 23, 2017
boldx:

Thanks.
Yes, there are shipping companies that can ship your products within 24 hours for as low as $7/kg that's express delivery and less than $4/kg for normal delivery which takes 4-7 days

There are sites where you can get things far cheaper than Aliexpress. You can equally leverage on my contacts in China that can help source for the cheapest price and then ship them to you.
Re: Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by Presh555(m): 1:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja by akashi01(m): 1:45am On Aug 23, 2017
boldx:

To reduce cost, I would prefer to use a company here that does bulk shipping but I just want to get all the facts straight, then I can make a decision.

I don't want to use NIPOST as delivery option by buying direct from them. So I will weigh all options using informed decisions I get here.

You can buy from Aliexpress less than offiicial bank rates by using Payoneer MasterCard.

PM me on how to get one. Number on signature.

(1) (Reply)

Dealdey Shuts Down Operations In Nigeria / Why I Went Back To Drive For MOOVE AFRICA / I Need Help With Barter Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.