Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,540 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ladies Get In Here #funtime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here #funtime (5943 Views)

Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? / Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 2:34am On Aug 05, 2017
Urmmmmm
#scratches head embarassed

Okk!!
So I'm having a hard time sleeping and an idea pops into this head.
How about creating a thread where nairaland ladies come to unwind cool cool
Perhaps after a hard day, boring day or maybe in between a stress packed day, you come in here for a few minutes and unwind.
We could talk about a whole lot of things
Love#how come Seun doesn't have a blind in love emoticon angry angry . Anyway let's make do with this kiss kiss
We could talk about family kiss
Romance
Sexxx kiss kiss tongue
Career cool
Dreams embarassed embarassed
Ambitions
Our fears
Alot infact

We can always give this a try

Who else is with me on this

Say whaaooo!!!!!

Or is everyone asleep already sad sad
Urmmmm!! Nope... It was TGIF some hours ago so maybe partying hard and stuffs

Anyway!! Still shout whaaooo!!! Even if you're in a party that just got boring and you're seeing this or maybe your surfing Nl in dream Land and you still get to see this over there.

Who else is with luckygurl on this
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Tiffany07(f): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
I know this is late. But I'm just discovering and I'm in!
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Where are the ladies

Margaritas are on me grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lollll!!!

Tiffany07 you resurrected this long dead thread.

What's dead really never dies wink

We can always talk about anything here hopefully privacy invasion doesn't become an issue.

Presently I have a painful white head pimple sitting comfortably on my nose bridge. It comes like this any single time miss red it's about to show and worse still it leaves a black spot when it dries off.
I don't pop it, I only touch it gently intermittently.

How do I handle this, any ideas.

Adanairaland and Livingfree. Feel free to be a member and contributor of this fun thread.

Folake4u
Doai
Nuhregular
Who else comes to mind....

You can always come in here to rant, unwind, have fun, be a bag of trouble to other ladies, support, encourage.

In a nut shell be ourselves here cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Zinny25(f): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice... I'm in
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiffany07:
I know this is late. But I'm just discovering and I'm in!
phool
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Luckygurl

Presently I have a painful white head pimple sitting comfortably on my nose bridge. It comes like this any single time miss red it's about to show and worse still it leaves a black spot when it dries off. 

Get a plate and mix: honey, sugar, and squeeze a lil lemon juice.

Make only enough for use and make sure it's a paste by adding more sugar.

Put it on your face while gently massaging it into your face. Focus on the T-zone and wherever you feel spots.
Leave it to dry for an hour and then wash with warm water. While washing exfoliate the skin (that's what the sugar is for). Rinse with cold water and dry naturally...

I use this 3x a week and my skin is clear and bright.

Lemon = antibacterial
Honey = antiseptic
Sugar = exfoliating

I also use a mixture of : honey, oats porridge, and yogurt. Let me know if you want this recipe for soft and hydrated skin care for your face. It's all natural and organic and cheap and homemade grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
LivingFree:
Luckygurl

Put it on your face while gently massaging it into your face. Focus on the T-zone and wherever you feel spots.
Leave it to dry for an hour and then wash with warm water. While washing exfoliate the skin (that's what the sugar is for). Rinse with cold water and dry naturally...

Lemon = antibacterial
Honey = antiseptic
Sugar = exfoliating

I also use a mixture of : honey, oats porridge, and yogurt. Let me know if you want this recipe for soft and hydrated skin care for your face. It's all natural and organic and cheap and homemade grin
shutup

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
LivingFree:
Luckygurl

Lemon = antibacterial
Honey = antiseptic
Sugar = exfoliating

You're into organic skin care??

Nice..

See I can't even touch the pimple without mincing in pains, meaning the whole sugar thing won't work cos its coarse and would bring more pains. I just need something to dry it up, maybe the lemon can. Can it??

Thanks for your response cheesy
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
beardlessdude:
shutup

You saw the title, did you?

But no you blindly quoted her reply to me to shut her up undecided undecided

This thread is clearly not for your nature of replies. You could watch from the sidelines, that's where your input would be felt the most.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
Luckygurl:

You're into organic skin care??

Nice..

See I can't even touch the pimple without mincing in pains, meaning the whole sugar thing won't work cos its coarse and would bring more pains. I just need something to dry it up, maybe the lemon can. Can it??

Thanks for your response cheesy

Don't rub it then... just paste it on... this will dry it out... do it 3 days in a row and it will be gone... the honey makes sure that there's no scars.

It's just a routine I live by and it works for me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
LivingFree:

Don't rub it then... just paste it on... this will dry it out... do it 3 days in a row and it will be gone... the honey makes sure that there's no scars.

It's just a routine I live by and it works for me.

Wow!!
Gracias smiley
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by TheOdd1sOut: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Luckygurl:

Wow!!
Gracias smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Luckygurl:

Wow!!
Gracias smiley

You're welcome, sweetie kiss
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by IamPlato(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
LivingFree:

You're welcome, sweetie kiss

The White Head Pimples Is Just appetizer... Na Black and Red Head Pimples i Go Send Give You next...
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by IamPlato(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Luckygurl:

You saw the title, did you?

But no you blindly quoted her reply to me to shut her up undecided undecided

This thread is clearly not for your nature of replies. You could watch from the sidelines, that's where your input would be felt the most.

smiley

I Want To Drop My Own o
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
Luckygurl:

Wow!! Gracias smiley
fuçking lesbos

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Tiffany07(f): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who is this beardless person and why is he being a nuisance?! LivingFree, thanks for getting me a new skincare routine. It's just that after doing it once, I forget and get tired.
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiffany07:
Who is this beardless person and why is he being a nuisance?! LivingFree, thanks for getting me a new skincare routine. It's just that after doing it once, I forget and get tired.

Girl, you gotta get vain and look after your skin grin

It's really easy to do just add it to an already put in place routine. I use it before my night time bath routine. Or when I'm cleaning the flat... just fit it into something you have to do.

As for the attention seeking lil boys running around; ignore and report calms their nerves grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by DOAI(f): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Present!!!

Luckygurl, I have the same issue too, whenever my flow is coming, it comes with pimples, painful ones... folake4u, should be in the best position to give us quick solutions to this problemgrin.... I know she's addicted to having a flawless skingrin
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by DOAI(f): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
LivingFree:
Luckygurl

Lemon = antibacterial
Honey = antiseptic
Sugar = exfoliating

Thanks livingfree, I should try this, that's if the lazy spirit in me doesn't take over
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
DOAI:

Thanks livingfree, I should try this, that's if the lazy spirit in me doesn't take over

grin grin

Laziness won't let me
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiffany07:

embarassed embarassed

I thought I was the only one who's so lazy once it comes to skin care diy routine.

Good to know I'm not alone grin grin

#singing I'm not alone tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lmao

Everyone is so lazy cheesy grin grin

Shey you people don't want to flaunt spotless, blemish free skin
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Tiffany07(f): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
No more laziness from now on. I'll do my turmeric face scrub tomorrow. I think I used turmeric, honey and one more thing the last time. I couldn't believe how soft and fresh my face was after I washed it. It was so nice.
I don't have pimples, but my face isn't as fresh as I'll want it to be. No more slacking from now on. Thanks for giving me the ginger LivingFree
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by DOAI(f): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Adanairaland:

grin grin

Laziness won't let me

Trust me, I've never met someone as lazy as I am when it comes to following a skin care routine... I give up on it too easily...
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
You lazy chicks better get your shi together! We may not have much but we will have flawless skin (on our faces at least grin)

Tiffany07:
No more laziness from now on. I'll do my turmeric face scrub tomorrow. I think I used turmeric, honey and one more thing the last time. I couldn't believe how soft and fresh my face was after I washed it. It was so nice.
I don't have pimples, but my face isn't as fresh as I'll want it to be. No more slacking from now on. Thanks for giving me the ginger LivingFree

I want to know about this one! Look it up and share it here please!
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
DOAI:

Trust me, I've never met someone as lazy as I am when it comes to following a skin care routine... I give up on it too easily...

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by richidinho(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Adanairaland:

grin grin
Laziness won't let me
Ada Beke
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who wants to take the 1inch, 1 month challenge?

I found it on YouTube, you add:

2 or 3 eggs, mayonnaise, honey and an oil of your choice. Mix it all together and apply it to your hair... I swear your hair will grow 1inch per use... But you can only do the protein treatment once a month. I live by that and in 11 months my hair reached my lower back. I plan to use it for 3 years before I cut my hair again.

Anybody else heard of it?

I'll share a YouTube video on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
richidinho:

Ada Beke

Yes.... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This? / WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man / Ladies Speak Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.