Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,701 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mercy Aigbe Alleged New Lover Kenny Adams Calls Lanre Gentry A Liar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Alleged New Lover Kenny Adams Calls Lanre Gentry A Liar (876 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Alleged New Lover Kenny Adams Calls Lanre Gentry A Liar by Nollyzonenews: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Nollywood actor Lege Miami has fired back at Mercy Aigbe’s estranged husband, Lanre Gentry.

In a recent chat with Saturday Beats, he provided details of what he claimed transpired between them at the police station this week.

“A policeman called me on Tuesday that I should come to the SCID that someone made a complaint against me that I was tarnishing his image. When I got to the station, I saw Lanre Gentry and he acted as if he did not know me. When he was feigning ignorance, I had to remind him that the first time he threatened my life was in the presence of an actress, Ireti Osayemi and my manager. In the presence of the police, I told him that the first time he threatened my life was last year; then this year, he resorted to sending me threat messages via Instagram. He claimed that I always call his wife at odd hours and I am sleeping with Mercy Aigbe. All these allegations are lies.

When he first accused me of sleeping with his wife on set, I called Mercy Aigbe some days later to report him but she pleaded with me and asked me to keep my calm. He sent the message to me last week Sunday asking me to leave his wife alone again or he would ruin my life. He used a fake account to threaten me to leave his wife alone or else I would die.

I went to report the case at Lagos State Police Command, GRA, Ikeja. When I honoured their invitation at SCID on Tuesday, Lanre’s story began to vary and after showing them evidence, the policemen told me to apologise to him but I refused because I was not wrong. They eventually asked me to write a statement and as I was writing what exactly happened, they wanted to teleguide my writing but I did not listen to them. That is what happened.

As I speak, different unknown people have called me asking me to remove the Instagram post and also go and apologise but I have refused to do so because I have not offended him. Mercy Aigbe is just my colleague and we do not have an amorous relationship. I have never even called her at midnight as her husband claimed,” he said.

He also took to the social media last night to say:

“In regards to the DM I received from the official handle of Mr Lanre Gentry on Instagram last night claiming we had an agreement to remove the video I posted. There was never any agreement either to remove or to leave the video I posted, so I believe there is no point for anybody pressurizing me to remove the video especially at this premature age of the investigation.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/mercy-aigbe-alleged-new-lover-kenny-adams-calls-lanre-gentry-liar/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Mercy Aigbe Alleged New Lover Kenny Adams Calls Lanre Gentry A Liar by Joysmith2: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe Alleged New Lover Kenny Adams Calls Lanre Gentry A Liar by goldbim(f): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2017
They should just make a movie with this drama they are creating everywhere..the insecured/ temperamental spouse can be the title. Instead of disturbing us everyday with mercy aigbe's marriage update..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Alleged New Lover Kenny Adams Calls Lanre Gentry A Liar by auntysimbiat(f): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2017
na wa for mercy oo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Alleged New Lover Kenny Adams Calls Lanre Gentry A Liar by Evablizin(f): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2017
Oh they never tire,kontinue

(1) (Reply)

"How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me" – Monalisa Chinda / Singer, BankyW And His Close Friends On Bachelor's Trip In Punta Cana (Photos) / Who Shot Tupac?: New Documentary Finally Exhibitswho Killed 2pac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.