Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology (2661 Views)

When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You: 13 Proven Steps / How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You: 13 Proven Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Ways to make someone fall in love: Love is so challenging – finding it, keeping it, and most difficult of all, getting back love from the person you’ve set your heart on. Love is equal parts luck, chemistry, timing, and science. Yes, there’s science behind love; love isn’t just about finding somebody that you find attractive and settling down, it’s about compatibility and shared goals and values. However, there are some psychological tricks that you can use to get someone to fall in love with you.

No, we’re not telling you to totally change or to do something that isn’t comfortable for you, we’re just suggesting that you highlight some things that you’re probably doing anyway.So if you want to learn how get a guy to like you and eventually fall in love with you, here are 10 ways to use psychology to your advantage.

1. Make sure you’re the kind of woman he’s looking for. We all have a list (even if it’s not written down) of the qualities we want in a partner. They may be superficial such as the color of their hair, or they may be set in stone such as a love of animals. Obviously, there are some things on a list of must-haves that are negotiable. Make sure that you meet the criteria of what your potential mate wants by doing a little research and learning about their interests and background.

2. Find out what’s missing in his life and then fill it. People who are searching for partners generally look for similarities, but what they may not realize is that they also need someone with strengths that they don’t have, providing a balance. If your girl or guy is insecure and lacking on self-confidence, show them how confident and self-assured you are. They’ll be subconsciously attracted to you because you’re an example of how they’d like to be.

3. Be mysterious. Don’t tell the object of your affection every single thing about yourself on the first date. Give them small pieces of information so they’ll keep wanting more. Everybody loves a good mystery and if you don’t reveal all, it will keep your guy intrigued.

4. Make yourself available… but only up to a point. The more positive interactions they have with you, the more they’re going to want to spend time with you. But people don’t want what they can have too easily, so it’s good to be unavailable sometimes. Distance yourself without appearing too aloof and uninterested. You want to show them that you’re amazing and have a full life.

5. Don’t make it seem like you’re trying too hard. If you come off as desperate, you’re going to scare your potential partner away, and if you’re too persistent you can come off as too needy and obsessive. It’s OK to show that you’re interested but not that it’s all you think about. Play it cool.

6. Have mutual friends. If you share friends with the person that you’re in love with, it will not only give you all kinds of things to talk about but it will subconsciously let him know he can trust you. We’re wired to trust those that others can vouch for and this is one of the reasons so many people meet the love of their lives through mutual friends.

7. Mirror his actions. This seems a little creepy to me but it has been used for years with some success. Mirroring is about connecting with your partner by staying in step with their actions. If they take a sip of their drink, you take a sip of your drink; if they lean in when telling a fascinating story, you lean in, too. When you copy someone’s body movements it will lead them to believe that the two of you are in sync and they won’t be able to resist feeling attracted to you.

8. Repeat things without being boring. If during a conversation you mention something that seems to captivate his interest, make it a regular topic of conversation. This continual conversation will stick in the subconscious part of their mind and will be another way for them to associate you with someone who’s intelligent and a great conversationalist.

9. Do things that allow for people to think of you as a positive person. When people hear your name do they think of you as a fun and happy person, or do they associate you with someone who is extremely negative and unpleasant? We all know that each of us has some negative attributes but that shouldn’t be your overall image. The person you want to fall in love with you is bound to ask around about you. You want people to let them know that you’re fun, adventurous, honest, and trustworthy. Do volunteer work or pay for the person behind you in Starbucks.

10. Let them know you love kids, animals, or both. When we think of what kind of person we’d like to be in a long-term relationship with, we all want someone who is nurturing and loving. By showing them that you care for others, especially pets and children, you’ll be seen as a suitable partner.

Go ahead and give these suggestions a try. They might not work, or they may surprise you and get you closer to the one you love.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Yhelay(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2017
I'm coming back in an hour's time to read
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by MissRaine69(f): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2017
So basically become
1. Manipulator
2. Stalker &
3. A lier?
I think you will find most do that anyway
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by ikp120(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2017
Try that with me and I will hang your legs on my shoulder and put my fingers in your pussy without ever falling in love with you. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Martin0(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
So basically become 1. Manipulator 2. Stalker & 3. A lier? I think you will find most do that anyway
Correct babe,oil dey ya headgrin
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by MhizzAJ(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Too many rules
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2017
Yhelay:
I'm coming back in an hour's time to read
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by mustmust(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Before you master finish train must have left and picked someone else.
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Falling in love should be a natural something that someone do willingly from his/her heart.

The only psychology I use on people is reverse psychology and silent treatment.

And it works for me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2017
I believe being "REAL" is just what's best. Whoever will fall in love with your realness will. You'll only get played for being FAKE. There's a man for every woman, there's a woman for every man...if he's not by your side till the end, he's NOT the man for you...the earlier we understand this, the better.

Op said one shouldn't make it seem like they're trying too hard, but whoever follows the rules you listed here is already trying too hard if you ask me. All fingers ain't equal, you should know that.

Mind you, even after following this rules and getting him to fall in love with you, there's gonna be another girl out there, who tried so little by being herself and yet snatch the guy away from you...what will be, will be.

1 Like

Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:
Falling in love should be a natural something that someone do willingly from his/her heart.

And it works for me.
I'll take my leave if you do that to me.
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2017
deguynextdoor:
I'll take my leave if you do that to me.
You won't even know am using reverse psychology on you, then I don't use silent treatment for more than a week on a person, unless I don't want that person in my life again.
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:
You won't even know am using reverse psychology on you, then I don't use silent treatment for more than a week on a person, unless I don't want that person in my life again.
lol..you must be playing your cards right then...but I like real pple, makes me more comfortable around them.
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by correctguy101(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
So basically become 1. Manipulator 2. Stalker & 3. A lier? I think you will find most do that anyway
Hahaha @ stalker
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by femi4: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Let me go and try them
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by R3B3L(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
If u don't know how to play with people's minds den don't fall in love. At leaSt with dese Nigerian dragons...
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by 0079jaBond(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Honestly, I wouldn't call this a "trick" because it clearly isn't. But if you or anyone see it that way, then it's a fake life which often gets busted and the 'plotter' ends up losing and not fulfilling the purpose for his/her life.

You've raised valid and creative points. However, I would advice everyone to consider this as part of personal development and not just a ploy to achieve a vain desird. Try to be of value to people and you'd get same, even more sometimes.

Being real pays better.
Honesty is invaluable.
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Oh my God
if a lady tries this with me then I will definitely know what she wants, then I may start to play hard to get for a change grin

Just for the sake of it cheesy
Re: 10 Way To Make Someone Fall In Love With You Using Psychology by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:

And it works for me.

Silent treatment does not work for guys that are introverts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) / Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? / Help! I’m Not A Lesbian But I Think I’m In Love With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.