Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. (1065 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Which Phone Has The Best Camera in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by wasak(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2017
So, I currently use infinix hot 2,I intend to dispose it off soon, I need a phone in the range of 42k at most with a very good camera and strong battery life, at least 2gig RAM and an excellent display. Please suggest for me
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by Freak101(f): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Buy iPhone 6
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by Freak101(f): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Or hot 4
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by Zyzman: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2017
buy the infinix hot 4 it has 2gb ram 16gb rom 5.5inch screen and 4000mah battery... it is sold for #38500
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by DonAustyne(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2017
U can get d xiaomi redmi 4a.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by Xtianvic(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2017
Get a Xiaomi 4x and you regret you did
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by Nikitas(f): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
For good camera and strong battery life go for iPhone 6s .
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by Pweety008: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Get the itel P51, it's really a good smartphone with nice specs including the 5000mAh battery which can last you for 3 days on the go.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by THUNDAR(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pweety008:
Get the itel P51, it's really a good smartphone with nice specs including the 5000mAh battery which can last you for 3 days on the go.

P51 is not 2gb enabled so bad advice
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by THUNDAR(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
wasak:
So, I currently use infinix hot 2,I intend to dispose it off soon, I need a phone in the range of 42k at most with a very good camera and strong battery life, at least 2gig RAM and an excellent display. Please suggest for me

I used Hot 2 as well and then upgraded to HOT 4 It's just like the elder brother so I advice you to do Same! But if you gat the balls money go for Note 4

That reminds me, you say you wanna dispose off your Hot 2 Abeg use am stone me
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
get a better life and go buy ss s8
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by MrBONE2(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
THUNDAR:

I used Hot 2 as well and then upgraded to HOT 4 It's just like the elder brother so I advice you to do Same! But if you gat the balls money go for Note 4

Sharp Guygrin
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by wasak(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
THUNDAR:

Lol. I wan sell am. I've gotten camon cx Air
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by beinstein(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
THUNDAR:

P51 is not 2gb enabled so bad advice

The moniker you quoted will soon tell you how itel P51 1gb RAM outperforms 4gb devices.
Those itel marketers are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by THUNDAR(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
beinstein:

The moniker you quoted will soon tell you how itel P51 1gb RAM outperforms 4gb devices.
Those itel marketers are shameless.

See Watin I go give am

Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by THUNDAR(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
wasak:

Alright na!
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by THUNDAR(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
wasak:

Alright na! No forget to but me My own small share Oh even if na 0.000001 percent.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by THUNDAR(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
MrBONE2:
Sharp Guygrin

No time Oh
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by Joel3(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
just hold on a little IPhone 8 will be out buy November
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by beinstein(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2017
THUNDAR:

See Watin I go give am

Lol. grin grin

Underrate them with their hype for itel products at your own peril. I always tend to expects every nonsense from them when it comes to marketing their 1gb RAM and 2mp front camera devices.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by THUNDAR(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
beinstein:

Lol. grin grin

Underrate them with their hype for itel products at your own peril. I always tend to expects every nonsense from them when it comes to marketing their 1gb RAM and 2mp front camera devices.

Ha ha ha
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by TohKunBoh: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Buy huawei mate
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by Youngpo413: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pathetic.
Re: Please Come In And Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy. by koskilala: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
wasak:

Good choice

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy A Good Phone / Massive Discount On All Gionee Smartphones[Black Friday Coupon] / Airtel's Poor Data Service In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.