Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:52 AM

(RESOLVED. Thanks)I Need Help On Uploading Wordpress To My Server - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (RESOLVED. Thanks)I Need Help On Uploading Wordpress To My Server (435 Views)

How To Move Your Posts From Wordpress To Blogger / Resolved- Thanks / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(RESOLVED. Thanks)I Need Help On Uploading Wordpress To My Server by excanny: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Please I am having having a very slow internet, therefore I have been trying unsuccessfully to upload a fresh download of wordpress.

Please I need some assistance from someone with better internet to help with the FTP uploading,I don't mind offering a token.

I stay around egbeda Lagos if u can also offer me internet for an hour if you are nearby.

I would really appreciate the help.

Whatsapp: 07030595988
Re: (RESOLVED. Thanks)I Need Help On Uploading Wordpress To My Server by wordpressdony(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2017
I will be glad to help you ! Please follow me !
Re: (RESOLVED. Thanks)I Need Help On Uploading Wordpress To My Server by excanny: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2017
wordpressdony:
I will be glad to help you ! Please follow me !

Are you on whatsapp, so we chat and I give you the FTP login details? I want to upload wordpress 4.8.

Just the uploading and I will carry on with the installation.

I have followed you.
Re: (RESOLVED. Thanks)I Need Help On Uploading Wordpress To My Server by yomalex(m): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2017
excanny:

Are you on whatsapp, so we chat and I give you the FTP login details? I want to upload wordpress 4.8.

Just the uploading and I will carry on with the installation.

I have followed you.
Don't you have Softaculous in your cpanel?
Re: (RESOLVED. Thanks)I Need Help On Uploading Wordpress To My Server by SConnect: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
excanny:
Please I am having having a very slow internet, therefore I have been trying unsuccessfully to upload a fresh download of wordpress.

Please I need some assistance from someone with better internet to help with the FTP uploading,I don't mind offering a token.

I stay around egbeda Lagos if u can also offer me internet for an hour if you are nearby.

I would really appreciate the help.

Whatsapp: 07030595988

You can install your WordPress from your host's cPanel using Softaculous.

You don't need to upload, installing wordpress from Softaculous is a "ONE CLICK" process. Contact your web host.

Re: (RESOLVED. Thanks)I Need Help On Uploading Wordpress To My Server by Webman007: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
You don't need to upload anything....install your WordPress to your site from your cpanel.

Believe you have your host account Cpanel credential's login..look for Softaculous and install Wp with it.

If you need training on how to go about building the site and managing the account properly give me a call on..08095966698

(1) (Reply)

How to Solve Insufficient Content issues / Facebook Ad [charges Per Dollar And Supported Card] / Friendzone Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.