Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. (4320 Views)

Hardcopy Programming Books / Where Can I Buy Programming Books In Lagos / I Want To Buy Programming Books Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2017
Good day.

i just got access to 500gb of programming books. i self taught myself C# to use with Unity for android app development.

i will give them all for free to anyone who can direct me to a programming language that can help me in creationg PC softwares. i don't want someone to teach me, i just want links to courses or videos to help creating windows softwares.

Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Leopantro:
Good day.

i just got access to 500gb of programming books. i self taught myself C# to use with Unity for android app development.

i will give them all for free to anyone who can direct me to a programming language that can help me in creationg PC softwares. i don't want someone to teach me, i just want links to courses or videos to help creating windows softwares.

Curious why windows softwares
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2017
not interested in web apps and use windows all the time. i have automation softwares but they don't cut it.
want to work on a blockchain project.
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Leopantro:
not interested in web apps and use windows all the time. i have automation softwares but they don't cut it.

For desktop it depends I know for Windows

You have WPF and if you are looking at cross platform there's Qt Framework but its C++ and qmake the Qt creator handles a lot.
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by EmperorGE: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2017
qt with C++ will do very fine for you
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Leopantro:

Do you mind to share the nature of this project?
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Akin1212(m): 2:52am On Aug 06, 2017
You already know C#, that's a plus for you. Just download VISUAL STUDIO and explore what you know. Visual Studio is the complete IDE made by Microsoft to make just about anything you want to make. However, to install good packages or almost all important packages, you will need about 30GB of space on your PC and ample data.

Now let's talk about the link to that 500GB programming books.
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Kronical(m): 4:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Akin1212:
You already know C#, that's a plus for you. Just download VISUAL STUDIO and explore what you know. Visual Studio is the complete IDE made by Microsoft to make just about anything you want to make. However, to install good packages or almost all important packages, you will need about 30GB of space on your PC and ample data.

Send me a pm.. I'll send you the link for free..
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Akin1212(m): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Kronical:

Send me a pm.. I'll send you the link for free..

Done, but in the case of glitches, just send it directly here -> akinsdavid14@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Akin1212:

thanks. will send it for free.

what i want to do is set up a software to monitor fluctuations in the prices of stocks that will also trigger an alarm when there are sudden rises and falls in the price of any stock. something like the below picture. that project was discontinued but i want to buid on it.

i already created a script that does the following.
1. logs into an exchange
2. the client inputs the name of the stock he is interested in and starts the script
3. the script identifies the current price of the stock.
4. the script buys the stock at a price slightly higher than the current price at a predetermined percentage
5. the script sets a sell other at a predetermined percentage which can be altered
6. it then tells you at what price it bought the stock and at what price it set to sell the stock.

i would have posted the link to the books here but nairaland will ban me. so if anyone wants the link, kindly send me a text to the number in my signature and i will send it to you.

any other help regarding my project will be appreciated.

Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Kronical(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Done, but in the case of glitches, just send it directly here -> akinsdavid14@gmail.com.

Thanks

Sent..

Thousands of High Quality Books and Videos..

Cheers..
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Akin1212(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Leopantro:

thanks. will send it for free.

what i want to do is set up a software to monitor fluctuations in the prices of stocks that will also trigger an alarm when there are sudden rises and falls in the price of any stock. something like the below picture. that project was discontinued but i want to buid on it.

i already created a script that does the following.
1. logs into an exchange
2. the client inputs the name of the stock he is interested in and starts the script
3. the script identifies the current price of the stock.
4. the script buys the stock at a price slightly higher than the current price at a predetermined percentage
5. the script sets a sell other at a predetermined percentage which can be altered
6. it then tells you at what price it bought the stock and at what price it set to sell the stock.

i would have posted the link to the books here but nairaland will ban me. so if anyone wants the link, kindly send me a text to the number in my signature and i will send it to you.

any other help regarding my project will be appreciated.

That is a nice project. But I will advise you to write the script with Python or C++ which are both object oriented. C# is also object oriented but I prefer using C++ or Python for this kind of scripting. C++ will have a fast execution time while Python will have less codes to achieve the same aim. Only if you don't speak these languages though, you can go ahead wth the C#.

Since you have already written the script to an extent, permit me to say kudos. I like the interface of the script. May I ask if this project is open source or closed source? If it is open source I will like to see the codes and see if we can work together on it. Also, make stackexchange your market, you can ask questions there. Weldone bro
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Akin1212(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kronical:

Sent..

Cheers..

Thank you, it's really a useful resource.
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Bros. I have sent you a PM. I can't meet your condition because I am a beginner in programming. Please help a brother and an aspiring programmer. Thank you.

Leopantro:
Good day.

Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2017
the books are free. just send a text to the number in my signature and i will reply with the link.
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by fuckpro: 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Leopantro:
Good day.

...hi 'Leopantro' I really feel the vibes in your programming quest,I too am interested in your 500GB books and videos ...this is what I propose I do have a access to a online library that meet any academic or professional needs only thing is its quality books only no videos so send me yours and I will send you mine ... brookmiles844@yahoo.com .... am into python programming at the moment need quality videos ...looking forward to your reply
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
thanks a lot. my apologies that i haven't replied in the thread, I'm so busy with work and have only the weekends for my hobbies. came across a similar work by someone on tne same subject on thebotnet but his did not have the ability to place orders. my happiness is that he wrote it in C# and its open source. will study it this weekend.
i have too many books on too many topics that i can never finish in this life so i don't see the point of selling the books. will send you the link. if its not enough will send you more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
by the way i taught myself C#, never attended any classes for it. started with C# for dummies then idiot's guide to C#, then moved to android apps that teach C# before watching youtube videos then Udemy lectures before i got to this point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by trytillmake(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Leopantro:
by the way i taught myself C#, never attended any classes for it. started with C# for dummies then idiot's guide to C#, then moved to android apps that teach C# before watching youtube videos then Udemy lectures before i got to this point.

Just asking, from yr earlier post u said u know c# then u now asking for someone to point u to a software to create windows application my brother is this not tautology; in the first place what is c# made for, it can be adapted to windows,web,mobile, cross platform applications. I suggest u sit down and really learn the basics of c# with good examples u will then be able to adapt it to all u want.

cheers, meanwhile i code in c# mvc
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
trytillmake:

Just asking, from yr earlier post u said u know c# then u now asking for someone to point u to a software to create windows application my brother is this not tautology; in the first place what is c# made for, it can be adapted to windows,web,mobile, cross platform applications. I suggest u sit down and really learn the basics of c# with good examples u will then be able to adapt it to all u want.

cheers, meanwhile i code in c# mvc

what i meant was i use C# in Unity3D to make android apps. i have never used it to make a full windows application except as a script. However. like you said i will explore the broader application of C#. thanks
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by uc7mille(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
check my signature for webdevdlopment videos

1 Like

Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by trytillmake(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2017
Leopantro:

what i meant was i use C# in Unity3D to make android apps. i have never used it to make a full windows application except as a script. However. like you said i will explore the broader application of C#. thanks

I started here -- home and learn -- http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/csharp/csharp.html

then videos -- c# step by step best -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBsGRqXzOhk

how tos -- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS1QulWo1RIZrmdggzEKbhnfvCMHtT-sA

and here again -- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAC325451207E3105

well now i do almost all my apps in c# mvc , thats my forst port of call before any other. wish u good luck
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by SunFlow(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Leopantro:
Good day.

please sir can you help me with the link? id appreciate nwohasun16@gmail.com
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
trytillmake:

I started here -- home and learn -- http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/csharp/csharp.html

then videos -- c# step by step best -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBsGRqXzOhk

how tos -- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS1QulWo1RIZrmdggzEKbhnfvCMHtT-sA

and here again -- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAC325451207E3105

well now i do almost all my apps in c# mvc , thats my forst port of call before any other. wish u good luck

thank you , i really appreciate it.
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by trytillmake(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Leopantro:

thank you , i really appreciate it.

Hey; u welcome.
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by SHOPPERS(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Is this not he same thing Microfuse is sharing for free on his thread?? Ehhn??
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by SHOPPERS(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2017
i have finally finished my project.

i realize that creating a stand alone software will increase time latency in placing orders so i ditched the sofware creation.

i decided to make it a server based project. learnt PHP and database creation on udemy.

using sublime text, Apache and MySql on Xamp and telegram i was able to finally create it. it's a lot faster this way and in crypto trading , time is vital.

thanks everyone for your assistance.
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by kels4fun(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Kronical:

Sent..

Cheers..

Hi bro,

How is life with visual studio?

kelsjazzy@gmail.com

Pls can u send me the link to the 500gb programming books
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by joshkido: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Leopantro:
the books are free. just send a text to the number in my signature and i will reply with the link.

Hi boss,

Joshkido3@gmail.com

Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Leopantro: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
joshkido:

Hi boss,

Joshkido3@gmail.com

don't like visual studio due to the large size

SHOPPERS:
https://www.nairaland.com/3974779/programming-videos-books-free
Re: 500GB Worth Of Programming Books Avaliable. by Phemysam19(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2020
Leopantro:

Good day sir, pls I tried accessing the link provided in your signature, but it is not going through. I am in dire need of books and Videos on programming ( especially python).
pls help me out.
Thanks for your kindness sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Product Designer - UI /UX / Can Programimg Be Done On Android? / Free Arduino Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.