Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

How I Was Raped By My Landlady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped By My Landlady (13186 Views)

My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2017
It's all started 3 month after I moved into her house, mind you, I paid my bills as at when due. But recently I noticed the way she looks at me.

last week I was taking my bath when I catch her dey look me true the small small holes way dey our bathroom door. but I do like say I no see her, continue dey do my tin. and when I come outside, she dey look me come they bite her upper lips like person way get slowpoke.

since then,if she cook she go give me as per neighborhood way we be. me too, i do buy ice cream,
egg roll for her. so it's a two way thing.

just yesterday, by 11:30pm my landlady call me,tell me say she no fit sleep say spiders they disturb her for her room. I was putting on my slack boxer so I had to support it with one hand. when I enter her room, I climb chair come use broom they kill the spiders. I nearly fall so I come use my other hand support my self. my slack boxer come fall, my landlady come our power me, carry me go rape. this morning she say ma no tell any body, say she go buy motor for me. am really confuse!! pls I need a lawyer but have got no money.. advice me...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2017
grin

Rape u? HOW?

Abeeegi, i want everything in details where she started "raping" u grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Iamfidel(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2017
01Alpha:
It's all started 3 month after I moved into her house, mind you, I paid my bills as at when due. But recently I noticed the way she looks at me.

last week I was taking my bath when I catch her dey look me true the small small holes way dey our bathroom door. but I do like say I no see her, continue dey do my tin. and when I come outside, she dey look me come they bite her upper lips like person way get slowpoke.

since then,if she cook she go give me as per neighborhood way we be. me too, i do buy ice cream,
egg roll for her.
so it's a two way thing.

so your landlady is now a "tah tah"? Keep fooling yourself with a lame attempt to be funny.

just yesterday, by 11:30pm my landlady call me,tell me say she no fit sleep say spiders they disturb her for her room. I was putting on my slack boxer so I had to support it with one hand. when I enter her room, I climb chair come use broom they kill the spiders. I nearly fall so I come use my other hand support my self. my slack boxer come fall, my landlady come our power me, carry me go rape. this morning she say ma no tell any body, say she go buy motor for me.
she never buy finish for her husband, Shea na you she wan buy for? By the way sef where the money where she wan use buy the motor Shea ma her 40k a year house rent wey she dey collect from you?
am really confuse!! pls I need a lawyer but have got no money.. advice me...

[/quote]..
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by falconey(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2017

Everyone has a rape story.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by vincente274(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2017
grin
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Iamfidel:
Bro am serious I need a lawyer!!!
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Mad man on the loose again
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Archangel15: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2017
'My landlady come overpower me, carry me go rape'

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by DanseMacabre(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2017
Your landlady must be a sexy MILF for you to have this kind of enduring fantasy about her.

You know what, be a man and approach her about it, instead of wasting your soap or vaseline masturbating to her image in your head.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by moshood521: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2017
Ma guy....

Cari abi....

Issorite

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Monaco2(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Ekpa cheesy
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by ikemesit4477: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2017
01Alpha:

just yesterday, by 11:30pm my landlady call me,tell me say she no fit sleep say spiders they disturb her for her room. I was putting on my slack boxer so I had to support it with one hand. when I enter her room, I climb chair come use broom they kill the spiders. I nearly fall so I come use my other hand support my self. my slack boxer come fall, my landlady come our power me, carry me go rape. this morning she say ma no tell any body, say she go buy motor for me. am really confuse!! pls I need a lawyer but have got no money.. advice me...

which kind yeye story be these!
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by master69(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmmm........nw u are inviting rape case to ur sef ooo Wen d real rape go shw no talk say I no warn u oooo.......continue.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by ikp120(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Just collect the motor na. Shuo.
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Kobicove(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Incredible story
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by xecuter(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Rape u? HOW?

u back!!! grin shocked
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by indodon(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2017
your landlady over power you and you get mouth dey announce am.... shameless human being..

a disgrace to manhood

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by AndrewDex(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun ishilove and all the mods, better come and ban me complete now or else GOD GO PUNISH YOUR MOTHER YOUR FATHER, YOUR RELATIONS, CHILDREN AND EVEN YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS. ........................... I WILL CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT. NONSENSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Olanrefront3355(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
OP,
I've seen the movie too, Is the part two out already?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Momoh7(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Rape u? HOW?

Dis girl bad i swear
No go meet police o, except jail dey hungry you

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Momoh7:

Dis girl bad i swear
No go meet police o, except jail dey hungry you

grin

Po po no reach me..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by lenghtinny(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why you sef still dey wear slack boxers up and down angry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
01Alpha:

last week I was taking my bath when I catch her dey look me true the small small holes way dey our bathroom door. but I do like say I no see her, continue dey do my tin. and when I come outside, she dey lookbut me come they bite her upper lips like person way get slowpoke.

Attention seeker.
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nedfed(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Troops are you ready!!!
Very soon Op will step out.
Neva you miss target cause all liars are to be kill

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Raptor15:
Attention seeker.
bros is true I true I dey tell u
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by MissRaine69(f): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter
Ask this OP for his address
The landlady is looking for men like you

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
thepussyhunter
Ask this OP for his address
The landlady is looking for men like you

lol

c'mon we know this op is crazy attention seeking douche bag who wasnt really raped

anyways it wont hurt asking though

thanks for the recommendation smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by MissRaine69(f): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

c'mon we know this op is crazy attention seeking douche bag who wasnt really raped

anyways it wont hurt asking though

thanks for the recommendation smiley

So you are saying all that is true lies?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:

So you are saying all that is true lies?

well maybe it is

or it could be an utterly and completly false lie

but like i said i'll still ask him and see where it leads smiley smiley

ermmmm you cant by chance rape me yourself can you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by MissRaine69(f): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

well maybe it is

or it could be an utterly and completly false lie

but like i said i'll still ask him and see where it leads smiley smiley

ermmmm you cant by chance rape me yourself can you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I never take anything by force

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by amalder: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
if I ..... you go talk true

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:

I never take anything by force

you wont be taking anything by force

cos i'll be a willing victim since i so badly want to get raped smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.