Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43201 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Maybe you're among the ones your first lady described as hyenas and jackals grin grin grin
She referred to the cabals and I'm definitely not a member.

In other words, I'm not among.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2017
PFRB:

Are you talking about present worth or net worth? ? ? ?

Mr. Go and do your research or better still be attentive to detail. His Net worth was Approximately £900 but his present worth might be running in millions because he is Scammer. He has scammed you of your hard earned Money, Your time and your belief...

That Albino would face a tough jail term with severe punishments.

One day you will get tired of following him and resort to your poverty and problems as you continue in your fruitless search for a Saviour. THE IGBOS ARE THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE TRIBE I HAVE EVER SEEN

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

By their name you shall know them. SMH for you wasted soul. Stephanie will never hate no one. You are a child of hate, born in hate and might die in hate. I just pity the next generation of hate that will spring from your loins... Maybe their chuku okoko Alabiabia will give them Biafra in the Sahara desert by then

You comments oozes of a burning hate filled heart with multiple heartbreaks for a Gala seller Biafran ..

Your pain is understandable, but don't let it keeee you o.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

You comments oozes of a burning hate filled heart with multiple heartbreaks for a Gala seller Biafran ..

Your pain is understandable, but don't let it keeee you o.

Thank you for admitting the Status quo of the Average Igbo Man. Gala Sellers! Lol

You have no strong argument. Even your direction, sorry Dilector Mazi Nnamdi Bonobo Who I thought had a strong argument resorted to name calling and threats. No difference Between the Albino and his predecessor OJU UNKWU the runaway coward

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by BuariCopyPaste: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING

So you think that after painting your face with Saclux paint and tying up your neck like a newly bought bingo dog, you are now qualified to discus about Nnamdi Kanu undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by SonofDevil: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2017
PFRB:

how can a sane man believe a registered company in uk as at 2014 after operating for 12yrs worth 845 pounds that is N380,250 this amount cannot even rent a shop in Lagos island grin
However the company debt at year is 644pounds that is
289,800 tell me if emeka 2by2 spare part shop doesn't worth pass this the irony of this emeka live in one room in bariga while namadi KANU lives in an apartment in London

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

So you think that after painting your face with Saclux paint and tying up your neck like a newly bought bingo dog, you are now qualified to discus about Nnamdi Kanu undecided undecided

Show me any of your relations who is as beautiful as I am and I will quit Nairaland. Well I am Over qualified to discuss your Albino God because he is a scammer, a cheaply paid employee in the UK, an irresponsible political puppet and Shame of a human. He is too poor to be compared to me and what I stand for. so I spit on his Bald Head.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ApexPredator: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Why bother trying to prove anything to zoogerian primates? Malcolm little was an ex-con and p1mp before gaining knowledge of self and becoming Malcolm X. Till this day he is still one of the most important freedom fighter in human history.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
poor damaged control
a company of 12yrs worth

844 pounds lol

with liabilities of 645 pounds

and KANU was a director not even the owner of the company tell me if a canteen in ogbmosho not worth more than the company grin

fraudulent non existent company grin

namadi is a jobless man that use iPod miscreants to elevate from his poverty statusgrin
Kanu was completely jobless. This thread has done even more damage to him.

Imagine the next worth of the company after liabilities is less than £200! grin

Was Kanu a janitor in the company? grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, when is this counter thread gonna be moved to the fp? sad

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

You can't comprehend my entitlements, Punk. I will only be a prostitute the very day your momma meets her target of making 1000 bucks off the job. Lol
You don't bring someone's mom into an e battle because he insulted your virtue. You could have brought up his probably tiny dikk, empty brain, etcetera. But not his mother. Things aren't done that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by CrtlAltDel: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2017
"P**S & ID* **S" have shot themselves, abeg this na FP material….. imagine less £900. Again who is Kanu. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5679535_img1444_jpegb5238894a20dbe4563186e057e832d79

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you for admitting the Status quo of the Average Igbo Man. Gala Sellers! Lol

You have no strong argument. Even your direction, sorry Dilector Mazi Nnamdi Bonobo Who I taught had a strong argument resorted to name calling and threats. No difference Between the Albino and his predecessor OJU UNKWU

Yes, I admitted to Igbos selling Gala because there's more dignity in Gala selling than skull mining which is your only hope and that of you wicked peers..

As for your bile filled, wicked stomach, you can continue with your agbo dosage 8 times/day and it won't improve a dirty bleached skin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

Yes, I admitted to Igbos selling Gala because there's more dignity in Gala selling than skull mining which is your only hope and that of you wicked peers..

As for your bile filled, wicked stomach, you can continue with your agbo dosage 8 times/day and it won't improve a dirty bleached skin.

Nairaland is owned by a Nigerian from the southern part of the country. This platform have improved the lives of many Nigerians and Other Nationalities. It has also eased and encouraged modern day networking. SHOW ME A SIMILAR PLATFORM FROM YOUR HATE TRIBE IF NOT IGBERETV NEWS. A PLATFORM FOR JUNK JOURNALISM.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omoeko001(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Now I see how much Senses you have left.

It's Advice I used and I will Use..... I am offering you recommendation Punk
fiwonle

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omoeko001(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
Ugly creatures have no place here.. You're ugly and you know it... Swerve!

you and I know that the girl behind that profile picture is not ugly

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by enemybulldozer(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

She referred to the cabals and I'm definitely not a member.

In other words, I'm not among.
Is that why you called biafrans i*iots and p*gs??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Is that why you called biafrans i*iots and p*gs??

Pls remind me where exactly I made this comment.

Apparently, you are mistaking me for Nnamdi Kanu.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Nairaland is owned by a Nigerian from the southern part of the country. This platform have improved the lives of many Nigerians and Other Nationalities. It has also eased and encouraged modern day networking. SHOW ME A SIMILAR PLATFORM FROM YOUR HATE TRIBE IF NOT IGBERETV NEWS. A PLATFORM FOR JUNK JOURNALISM.

At this stage it obvious that ur thoughts processing mechanism is faulty or maybe you have equally bleached your brain..

When you started spluttering nonsense without coloration, it appears I have been exchanging banter with a psychotic patient.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by enemybulldozer(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Pls remind me where exactly I made this comment.

Apparently, you are mistaking me Nnamdi Kanu.
Kanu never called biafrans such

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

At this stage it obvious that ur thoughts processing mechanism is faulty or maybe you have equally bleached your brain..

When you started spluttering nonsense without coloration, it appears I have been exchanging banter with a psychotic patient.

Please Quit it.... Just as your Albino God did. My wonder is what you will resort to?

Let me sing your song

Holy, Holy Holy !

Nnamdi Kanu, is another Saviour (Scammer)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrated Eye PURGED YOUTHS

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Kanu never called biafrans such

I agree with you.

Infact, Kanu is not even an ibo man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by OkoNDOoBo: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
Kanu was completely jobless. This thread has done even more damage to him.

Imagine the next worth of the company after liabilities is less than £200! grin

Was Kanu a janitor in the company? grin grin
KANU was actually the cleaner so he earn £5 monthly however he. lives in a rented apartment in London and paid £1 for his rent yearly at least this is much logical in ipob mentality

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by OkoNDOoBo: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
PFRB:

you must be brain D€AD

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by DPsalmist2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
It doesn't matter. We all should fully come to terms with the eventual split of this country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ejanla077: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
He was busy perfecting d art of giving pains to we afonjas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ThugCheetah(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Now they know kanus job
Its time to shift goalpost grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill IPOB/ESN Gunman Ejike, 3 Others In Anambra (Photos) / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.