Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43208 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Ibime(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
bcashy:

Does it mean no iPod youth has brain to do all these checkings grin

I ain't got no problem with Biafra. Their agitation is genuine. My problem is them being led by a useless never-do-well called Nnamdi Kanu, a bum and loser in London. Back in the day, they were led by genuine giants of society like Ojukwu, Okpara, Mbakwe etc, now one security guard from London who has never been useful to himself, and doesn't know anything about running a company, organisation or society has emerged leader of the movement. It's a bit like an uneducated buffoon like Jacob Zuma ending up in charge of ANC, the anti-apartheid movement built by Mandela, Sisulu, Joe Slovo etc. What a shame. Africans must do better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by bcashy: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
jrusky:
Hahahahahah very funny dude. Guys no need bothering your heads about this Kanu of a guy just simply ask him and his fellower the following question and lets see their answer.

*Please we need the address of that Alpha Phoenix Cons. Ltd and the post code9Those who live in UK will understand what I mean)
*Is this company his self employ or limited company, what is the Tel Phone Number?
*Tell him what is his NI number?
*Tell him to provide the University post code and the very date he started and the date he graduated and the phone number?
*Copy of his Certificate or if that is too sensitive the serial number on the certificate?
*He claimed to be the director please ask him his VAT number or company Reg number?

More to ask but lets here from e-warrior fools first.

All what his e warrior fools dropped are lies tell them to proof it with it with the question above. I repeat in a matter of a second guys will dig him out more than he never thought of in his life.

Guys Google is your friend google all what he said he was, google won't lie that is very simple. If he can not answer all these question please ask him to simply drop the *Post Code*of the said office, the university etc that is all in a matter of second guys will dig him out.

Over to you iPod yooths......abi you want make we change ur batteries?........

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tiwasiaife(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING

Stop using carotone cream.
its not good on ur skin

How much is carotone cos last time I checked
500g of it was 230 naira.
I suggest u go for oley cream if only u can afford it
its costly just 4500 naira only.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by bcashy: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ibime:

I ain't got no problem with Biafra. Their agitation is genuine. My problem is them being led by a useless never-do-well called Nnamdi Kanu, a bum and loser in London. Back in the day, they were led by genuine giants of society like Ojukwu, Okpara etc, now one security guard from London who has never been useful to himself, and doesn't know anything about running a company, organisation or society has emerged leader of the movement. It's a bit like an uneducated buffoon like Jacob Zuma ending up in charge of ANC, the anti-apartheid movement built by Mandela, Sisulu, Joe Slovo etc. What a shame.

Its unfortunate I tell you!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by brain54(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
kalu was a cultist who was rusticated from the university.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by irrefragable: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
MadCow1:

So basically he is a spoilt rich kid who has never actually suffered anything in the hands of the Nigerian Government. grin

I hope these youths can see that Nnamdi Kanu knows nothing of our hustle. Even me I have a better story than this shiit.

He was born overseas, has foreign nationality, raised by wealthy Nigerian parents who were receiving payments and still do from the Nigerian Government as Paramount Community Chiefs. He was sheltered all his life. Has never lacked anything. Didn't need to struggle to go overseas to get an education from that backyard University that isn't even on the top 100 schools in England or even the United Kingdom. His folks didnt have to struggle to raise funds for his tutiton like many of ours did. He has not had the Nigerian experience as such.

So how did this guy even become the Poster Boy for a struggle that he has not even experienced?

so he has never suffered anything in the hands of the nigerian government?

But you who have suffered from Nigerian government, if you hear police station you will pee in your pants not to talk of dss custody.

Stupid people everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by bcashy: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
tiwasiaife:

its not good on ur skin

its cost just 4500 naira only.

Original carotene costs much more than that maybe na the fake ones you brought to Lagos you dey talk about grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by buchilino(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
bcashy:

You are not even a professional protester if you like to know bro.....you might not achieve that with director at the helm of ur affairs!!! grin

I MAY NOT LIKE NK VERY MUCH, BUT I RESPECT N ADMIRE HIS BRAVERY. HE HAS HIS DISADVANTAGES, BUT HIS ONE IGBO DAT WILL TELL ANY CIVILIAN DICTATOR, GO TO HELL, WITHOUT FEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by enemybulldozer(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Provide the evidence where he said so. Una lies these days just to keep this british contraption one is alarming.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by brain54(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
tiwasiaife:

its not good on ur skin

its costly just 4500 naira only.
guy how u take know the kin cream the girl dey use? besides that's not even the issue being discussed. this is unsolicited advise....and clearly a personal attack..you are hereby fined.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by sukkot: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
of course he wasnt jobless. he was just employment challenged

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by DocHMD: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
They say the mods would be bias if they don't move this to the fp, obviously to counter (in their minds) that on the fp.

I can bet my life if this thread gets to the fp, other ipob yoots would descend on the op calling him "afonja"! cheesy

They should rather be begging that the thread be taken down!

Kanu was a full blown broke arse! But look at him now! Millions of gullible followers willing to pay their lest pennies to him as "dues".

There's no better proof than this that this dude is nothing but a fraudster. He saw an opportunity in the anger of his people over the outcome of their gamble and took advantage of it!

What a mess.

There the zombies go again...

From 'Kanu had no job' to 'he was earning peanuts'

Bwahahahahaha! Funny anti-Biafran zombies!
But Kanu, IPOB and Biafrans doesn't seem like they give a damn about the madness of the zombies. grin

If zombies hate you, you must be doing something right. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by jrusky(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Guys I have asked him and his boys the right question and I repeat please provide the *Post Code* of that company, the University, his certificate serial Number, the date he started and the date he graduated, His company VAT or Reg Number, His NI, is this company self employ or Limited liability, The name of the bank link to this business, telephone numbers.

In UK with your post code all can be known about you in a second if you are liar or not. Tell him to answer the question above then will ask him the rest.

Just continue deceiving yourself going around with thrash information and bloody lies. Igbokwe has told his own story let him tell us his own story and answer those questions. If he is a honest leader as he claimed let him answer the questions simple as that a leader don't hide truth or shy away from fact its fact time now lets dig it out. This Kanu is a guy I know well but I wont say anything let people dig him out on their own.

But a failure can not and never lead me because I'm better off him in everything in life as young man only I'm not stupid like him and be insulting and tension creator.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Fucktensei: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Mr. Go and do your research or better still be attentive to detail. His Net worth was Approximately £900 but his present worth might be running in millions because he is Scammer. He has scammed you of your hard earned Money, Your time and your belief...

That Albino would face a tough jail term with severe punishments.

One day you will get tired of following him and resort to your poverty and problems as you continue in your fruitless search for a Saviour. THE IGBOS ARE THE MOST IRRESPONSIBLE TRIBE I HAVE EVER SEEN
Ị Knie you're frustrated and have not eaten this Afternoon.WHY DONT YOU SELL YOURSELF SOME PUSSSY AND EAT LUNCH! angry

SKULL DRILLER!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Mister, why did you run away from this thread when you've been busted. You thought you're dealing with fools here like Ipob miscreants that believe any rubbish from Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra without thinking critically and verifying such.By this thread, you've even done more damage to Kanu's reputation than what you intended. Just imagine running a company for 12 years and the net worth is under 900 pounds, and I can't even find the Kanu's name on any of those screenshots.
grin grin grin

After those screenshots, he certainly thought no one would go look-up the link for themselves.

This thread is a disaster! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Solumtoonna(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING
but u are still jobless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by BabaRamotu1988: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
omenka:
grin grin grin

After those screenshots, he certainly thought no one would go look-up the link for themselves.

This thread is a disaster! grin
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
your opinion is inconsequential
agadi na agwo ofe

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by DocHMD: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
MadCow1:

So basically he is a spoilt rich kid who has never actually suffered anything in the hands of the Nigerian Government. grin

I hope these youths can see that Nnamdi Kanu knows nothing of our hustle. Even me I have a better story than this shiit.

He was born overseas, has foreign nationality, raised by wealthy Nigerian parents who were receiving payments and still do from the Nigerian Government as Paramount Community Chiefs. He was sheltered all his life. Has never lacked anything. Didn't need to struggle to go overseas to get an education from that backyard University that isn't even on the top 100 schools in England or even the United Kingdom. His folks didnt have to struggle to raise funds for his tutiton like many of ours did. He has not had the Nigerian experience as such.

So how did this guy even become the Poster Boy for a struggle that he has not even experienced?

More goal-post shifting... grin

If he is rich the zombies will claim he NEVER SUFFERED THEREFORE CANNOT BE THE POSTER BOY FOR THE STRUGGLE. grin

IF HE EARNED LITTLE, THE ZOMBIES WILL CLAIM HE WANTED TO ENRICH HIMSELF WITH THE STRUGGLE. grin

Confused cantankerous anti-Biafran zombies running helter-skelter to discredit Kanu but keep getting frustrated with the crediblity and crowd he pulls. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Remijuice: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Kids ni Kiss ko. Now let me advice you, channel your strength and energy to something better than joining that Albino cum Saviour to clamour for secession. I know so much than you can ever think about so hear this clearly.. NIGERIA WILL NEVER DISINTEGRATE. WE WILL REMAIN ONE
you just want to feel better. keep it to yourself that you have won. a$$hole!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Solumtoonna(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

You can't comprehend my entitlements, Punk. I will only be a prostitute the very day your momma meets her target of making 1000 bucks off the job. Lol
you are not even proud of ur job, it's unfair na

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by LeFreakSoChic(f): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
how much do you charge for shortime since you seem knowledgeable in the flesh peddling business??

I'm not a Biafran lady.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by k199192: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

On the contrary Punk, I think it's your ugly and rebellious family that needs that advice. I am beautiful and I know it and that's why I don't give a flying fvvk about what an IPOD youth calls me....
See how you want to turn to mayweather on this thread.. fighting everyone that mentions you. In my opinion, its clear you dislike the Biafra cause. So why not pay less attention to it instead of giving yourself HBP. iF you think he is brainwashing some people from the east, why not allow him, afterall its not your brain. You cannot kill an idea. An this idea is not any idea its an idea based on #Truth. Nigeria is a fraud.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Solumtoonna(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
mormonslayer:

Look at how this old woman is making a fool of herself on the internet. Don't go and take care of your kids, stay and keep making a fool of yourself madam.
which kids? Biko, she don't av a womb
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by abj2040(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
his Wikipedia profile stipulated that;he has no major occupation before he started Biafra agitation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
jrusky:
Hahahahahah very funny dude. Guys no need bothering your heads about this Kanu of a guy just simply ask him and his followers the following question and lets see their answer.

*Please we need the address of that Alpha Phoenix Cons. Ltd and the post code(Those who live in UK will understand what I mean)
*Is this company his self employ or limited company, what is the Tel Phone Number?
*Tell him what is his NI number?
*Tell him to provide the University post code and the very date he started and the date he graduated and the phone number?
*Copy of his Certificate or if that is too sensitive the serial number on the certificate?
*He claimed to be the director please ask him his VAT number or company Reg number?

More to ask but lets here from e-warrior fools first.

All what his e warrior fools dropped are lies tell them to proof it with it with the question above. I repeat in a matter of a second guys will dig him out more than he never thought of in his life.

Guys Google is your friend google all what he said he was, google won't lie that is very simple. If he can not answer all these question please ask him to simply drop the *Post Code*of the said office, the university etc that is all in a matter of second guys will dig him out.

No need for all that. His Hackney based two-bob operation will easily be exposed by Experian check on the company. I will run the detailed financial history of this company on Monday when I will be opportuned. You will see how much pittance this company earned every year that Kanu claimed to work for them.

Kanu should just tell the truth. He was a bum who couldn't find work, he went and trained for security licence and became a security guard. There is no shame in that. The current President of Gambia worked as a security guard while doing his Masters in London. The difference is that he was studying at the time while Kanu did it as a full-time profession until IPOB saved him from life as a loser.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by jayAjoku(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Show me any of your relations who is as beautiful as I am and I will quit Nairaland. Well I am Over qualified to discuss your Albino God because he is a scammer, a cheaply paid employee in the UK, an irresponsible political puppet and Shame of a human. He is too poor to be compared to me and what I stand for. so I spit on his Bald Head.
madam please leave these mumu people when Casala bust for Dia head na cameroun them go claim broknamdi 844nu will soon leave them and run.

You fine as f**k though

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

I'm not a Biafran lady.
my prick doesn't discriminate

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by chimchim1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamdi KANU and his wife resigned from the company and focused on the Biafra course.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1082396-ipob-lists-8-mysterious-nnamdi-kanu.html[/quote]
Meaning? They were both working in same office? Does that mean it wasn't lucrative as the ipob Ltd?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by gmaribel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ibime:

No need for all that. His Hackney based two-bob operation will easily be exposed by Experian check on the company. I will run the detailed financial history of this company on Monday when I will be opportuned. You will see how much pittance this company earned every year that Kanu claimed to work for them.

Kanu should just tell the truth. He was a bum who couldn't find work, he went and trained for security licence and became a security guard. There is no shame in that. The current President of Gambia worked as a security guard while doing his Masters in London. The difference is that he was studying at the time while Kanu did it as a full-time profession until IPOB saved him from life as a loser.

lol .....you are hitting below the belt.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I sure as hell will not stop quoting you..go ahead and do whatever you like,but i wont stop calling you out...best believe that cos you quote others annoyingly as well.
Okay, let's see how far we can go.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Made1414(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=StephDamielola post=59169076]

Kids ni Kiss ko. Now let me advice you, channel your strength and energy to something better than joining that Albino cum Saviour to clamour for secession. I know so much than you can ever think about so hear this clearly.. NIGERIA WILL NEVER DISINTEGRATE. WE WILL REMAIN ONE [/quoted

Chei! You are not even ashamed begging for unity publicly? U can beg for Africa oh! But sorry we Biafrans are leaving
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by k199192: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
jayAjoku:
madam please leave these mumu people when Casala bust for Dia head na cameroun them go claim broknamdi 844nu will soon leave them and run.

You fine as f**k though

You know he could have stayed back in London doing the radio thing but he chose to come here knowing that buhari will jail him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sue Tinubu With Evidence That He Rigged; Petition On Drug Won't Fly- Reno Omokri / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.