Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later (66620 Views)

I Was Interviewed For A Bank Teller Job, And Till Now No Response. / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by ThatFairGuy: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Me as an individual doesn't
ENIMONEY:
Who doesn't like boobs? They should just say they want to give the job to someone else. That one is not an excuse. Nonsense.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by adoox2: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
And So?... my country with our hypocritical attitude
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by SmartyPants(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
eph12:

So social media follow for privacy? Something that you post for the world to see is now invasion of privacy? Weh done sir.

A serious company is not only concerned about your competence. Your personality or character can disrupt your competency if one is not careful.

Of course social media "follow for privacy". Additionally it is obvious that a lot of people put on a person a that is divorced from their real personality so as long as what you are posting does not betray any character flaws, a quirky personality is no crime and is certainly not the business of a potential employer.

Social media is a place where you connect with your friends and acquaintances. You didn't sign up so that some company somewhere can snoop on you!
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by ndubueze92(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
AT LEAST HE IS NOT A HYPOCRITE.

ALL MEN LOVE BOOBS OK.

HE OPENLY STATED HIS OBSESSION AND THEY SHOULD SHOW GRATITUDE TO A MAN WITH BALLS.

ITS TO THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE BECAUSE TO GET THAT KIND OF GUY FULLY FUNCTIONAL, THEN GIVE HIM BOOBS...

OR BETTER STILL, PLACE HIM IN A BOOB FILLED DEPARTMENT AND THANK ME LATER.
Nawoah ...ooo
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by solonazzy: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Larryfest:
And so what undecided ....Is the company into the production of boobs and they are scared he might run the company down or since when luving boobs a crime now
its one thing to b obsessed with boobs n be able to control urself....being dis vocal indicates he wuld likely run after anythn DAT has boobs in d coy....or go for a meeting n b admiring a Lady in d meeting wit boobs....DAT wnt do any coy good.....
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by eph12(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

Of course social media "follow for privacy". Additionally it is obvious that a lot of people put on a person a that is divorced from their real personality so as long as what you are posting does not betray any character flaws, a quirky personality is no crime and is certainly not the business of a potential employer.

Social media is a place where you connect with your friends and acquaintances. You didn't sign up so that some company somewhere can snoop on you!

Every serious companies does background checks on their employees either before employing or after he/she might have started work. Your boss needs to be sure of some things. Some may want to be sure you're not a pervert, bully, liar or thief. They do it in case you don't know.

Mind you I don't need to come checking your page or invasion follow you for me to see your updates on social media. We may have a mutual friend that shared your compromising post. I don't think that is invasion or snooping. Your boss need to be sure you not in the type that will be trying to get into the skirt of every female staff or client.

You can't claim to be responsible and your online character is not. The way I see it, your online character is the main character while your offline is full of pretence and hypocrisy. So if I want to know more about you I believe the best place to look is your social media.

When you have your own company, you can decide to employ all the perverts on social media.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Dyoungestprince(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Imagine. Some dudes and not minding what they post online. Anyways if the employer decides to turn him down, a good lesson to the slayqueens and slaykings.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Niyeal:
Funkeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Apostle must hear about this!

Loool what a coincidence, I just finished watching that video grin
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Larryfest:
And so what undecided ....Is the company into the production of boobs and they are scared he might run the company down or since when luving boobs a crime now

Sexual assault
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by DrayZee: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
So?

Isn't YBNL all about boobs, ass, pussy, women, money alcohol and noise most times?

They're birds of same feathers.

If nah me, I for reply them with the pix below.
That isn't YBNL na.

Look properly before commenting.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by ehix89(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Only if he had taken of the second "b" and replaced with a "k". when village people is playing ludo with your destiny....aye'le oooo
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by SmartyPants(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
eph12:

Every serious companies does background checks on their employees either before employing or after he/she might have started work. Your boss needs to be sure of some things. Some may want to be sure you're not a pervert, bully, liar or thief. They do it in case you don't know.

Mind you I don't need to come checking your page or invasion follow you for me to see your updates on social media. We may have a mutual friend that shared your compromising post. I don't think that is invasion or snooping. Your boss need to be sure you not in the type that will be trying to get into the skirt of every female staff or client.

You can't claim to be responsible and your online character is not. The way I see it, your online character is the main character while your offline is full of pretence and hypocrisy. So if I want to know more about you I believe the best place to look is your social media.

When you have your own company, you can decide to employ all the perverts on social media.

Oh...the same Nigerian companies where the bosses are the ones harassing female staff and female applicants? These are the ones screening out perverts? Wonderment.

Background checks are done by checking:

1. Criminal records
2. Past work experience
3. Academic referrals

Its so funny. So if I don't post anything on my facebook does that mean I am not a pervert??

And even if I'm a hopeless womanizer, so long as I keep it to myself at work how is it the business of the company? Or does being a lover of women mean one has no self control? Are you able to infer my level of self control from one facebook post f less that 30 words?

Nigerians and the amazing way you guys dwell on petty things. Amazing.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Burshh: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
The tweet says 'imagine'. Clearly Doesn't mean it happened. Just more like... encouraging the Guy to post more dignifying posts, because you never know who is watching.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by cristianisraeli: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
kilojoDesigns:
so these guys make up these pictures. kraksTV and SplufikTV.

saw this early this morning. so who said it ybln or shell?

hard to believe anything online these days...bloggers can photoshop anything and make up stories
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by godquality: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
There's nothing wrong in being obsess with boobs. As far as he's not sexually harassing anybody. We all have something we are obsessed with.
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by mustafa006: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
So one cannot express his love for boobs in peace again
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by eph12(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

Oh...the same Nigerian companies where the bosses are the ones harassing female staff and female applicants? These are the ones screening out perverts? Wonderment.

Background checks are done by checking:

1. Criminal records
2. Past work experience
3. Academic referrals

Its so funny. So if I don't post anything on my facebook does that mean I am not a pervert??

And even if I'm a hopeless womanizer, so long as I keep it to myself at work how is it the business of the company? Or does being a lover of women mean one has no self control? Are you able to infer my level of self control from one facebook post f less that 30 words?

Nigerians and the amazing way you guys dwell on petty things. Amazing.
Well consider social media added to list of background checks.

If you don't have a social media account or have any post, it makes no difference. They just check other medium.

The companies that have an image to protect care about the kind of staff they employ. Not all companies fall into this category so no worries
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Omg....
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by barajo1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
AT LEAST HE IS NOT A HYPOCRITE.

ALL MEN LOVE BOOBS OK.

HE OPENLY STATED HIS OBSESSION AND THEY SHOULD SHOW GRATITUDE TO A MAN WITH BALLS.

ITS TO THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE BECAUSE TO GET THAT KIND OF GUY FULLY FUNCTIONAL, THEN GIVE HIM BOOBS...

OR BETTER STILL, PLACE HIM IN A BOOB FILLED DEPARTMENT AND THANK ME LATER.
I also love b**bs
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by xymmie01: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bleep that company.. what is the business of the company with my personal life......left for me,as far as am productive and I produce the desired result,company has no business with my personal life
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
How does his personal preference, that does not hurt people, relate to his job
Black man!!!! so hopeless undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by frank317: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
What the hell is this? Somebody says he is obsessed with boobs on his OWN wall and it becomes a crime?

What an unserious organisation
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by abumeinben(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
eph12:

They may be scared that he will molest a well endowed female colleague if given the opportunity.

I don't think so
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Rahmoney(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
All this photo shops.. Which one are we to believe now shell or Ybnl

Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by unitedsurv: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
samwise180:
We have to be mindful of what we post online, even on nairaland so that it will backfire on you in the future

*even on Nairaland*
Like say our Monika really shows our real name and address undecided
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by doyinbaby(f): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
They should free the guy....holier than thou people....,,what has he said wrong.....smh
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by ramatintin(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
abeg d company should mind there business is loving Bobi going to affect d guys performance
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by hAlexandro(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Who doesn't like boobs? They should just say they want to give the job to someone else. That one is not an excuse. Nonsense.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i dont
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by hAlexandro(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin frivolities the HRM dept no get work ooo am sure they must have gone thru his facebook too
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by Onaswu(f): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
them go by like : "it's our work oooo , soft work" lwkmd
Re: He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later by adetayo234: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
ENIMONEY:

Hi eniola. I love beasts of no location; it's my lucky day you are one. wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get To JKK House Ilupeju,ikorodu Road? / NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out / 2015 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form For The 74 Regular Recruits Intake Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.