Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation (66817 Views)

Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Concerned Nigerians just want to know what Tinubu was doing before he became governor of Lagos State. No insults please.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2017
He worked last with MOBIL and retired as an accountant

266 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Oblitz(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
he was a brick layer grin

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by psucc(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Where are the APC Defence Squad?

Some say he was the Chairman of Road Transport Employers Association in Lagos (Tout-General of Lagos)

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Angeleena(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2017
G-man..and chairman of nurtw..

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Tinubu is an international criminal with records.

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

The man won't have a place in hell and if you doubt me, here is how it's gonna go down with him on the final day..

Judgement day

Angel: Tinubu, due to your numerous sins, God has deleted your name in the book of life. At a point no angel was ready to take your case to God, so you are now a candidate for hell fire.

Tinubu: thanks, I just tried because I thought it would have been easy to fool you like I did to my Lagos people, off I go to meet my pal the devil.

Tinubu arrived at hell gate, blocked by demons

Devil: ole, oloriburuku, where do you think you are going?

Tinubu: to rest in hell of course

Devil : bros, go and create your own hell, there can't be two captains on the same ship.

288 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by ipodstinks: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2017
Counter thread hehehe. I Don spread mat already, make nobdy near my space o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by EmekaBlue(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2017
Omonile and Agbero chairman

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Ilajeboy(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2017
undecided isn't he a lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Kingbabu: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2017
He worked last with MOBIL and retired as an accountant.

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Mynd44: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Had a 3.54 CGPA out of a possible 4.0 from Chicago state university
Rose to become senior auditor at Mobil (he met Fashola during this time). Retired as treasurer
Became a senator in 1992. Was chairman of the senate committe on Banking.

Guys, please dont embarrass yourselves

715 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by ipodstinks: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2017
Answer: He was as an auditor for auditing giant, Deloitte and Touche. He worked in Deloitte and Touch before returning to Nigeria to serve as an accountin executive for Mobil. So tell us what kanu was doing for a living before becoming CEO of pigs and idiots.

463 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:
Rose to become senior auditor at Mobil (he met Fashola during this time). Retired as treasurer

and all these enabled him acquire all the wealth he acquired?
Just asking.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by sultanodudua: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Chicago drug baron.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Some say he worked for mobil,you are saying he worked for Deloitte and Touche. I don't know what to believe.
ipodstinks:
Answer: He was as an auditor for auditing giant, Deloitte and Touche. So tell us what kanu does for a living.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by oluwadare26(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2017
ode ni bobo Op yi sha. Gbogbo owo to asiwaju ri nigba ti o un sise ni Mobil o to n bo family mazi kanu

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by GoldNiagara(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Some say he worked for mobil,you are saying he worked for Deloitte and Touche. I don't know what to believe.

So you can't work for two companies at different interval in your life. Ipodian is your head paining you or you just elected to be deliberately stupid.

340 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by nerodenero: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Who cares what he was before he became a polithiefcian? Whatever he was contributed to how he became the governor and looted the state dry.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by omenka(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
and all these enabled him acquire all the wealth he acquired?
Just asking.
The question says, "what did he do before becoming a governor" and that has been answered perfectly.

Problem is that y'all are too emotional and would end up embarrassing yourselves even more with this thread.

On the other counter thread, an ipob yoot stated the company Kanu allegedly worked and provided the company's website. I bet he wasn't quite expecting anyone to look it up.

Well, i did and this was what I saw!

The question then arises, if this was the company's net worth, how much was Kanu's salary? lipsrsealed

226 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by GoldNiagara(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:

So you can't work for two companies at different intervals in your life. Ipodian is your head paining you or you just elected to be deliberately stupid.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by BabaRamotu1988: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
omenka:
The question says, "what did he do before becoming a governor" and that has been answered perfectly.

Problem is that y'all are too emotional and would end up embarrassing yourselves even more with this thread.

On the other counter thread, an ipob yoot stated the company Kanu allegedly worked and provided the company's website. I bet he wasn't quite expecting anyone to look it up.

Well, i did and this was what I saw!

The question then arises, if this was the company's net worth, how much was Kanu's salary? lipsrsealed
[/s]
trash trash trash

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Ngokafor(f): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2017
...Tinubu is better than Buhari whom he (Tinubu) helped install as the President..

..Now the question is,before buhari became the President of Nigeria and saviour of APC supporters,Tinubu included....what was he?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by brize(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

Hello mod, do you mean that with just those little occupations he was able to buy more than half of lagos, or is there something you are not letting us know... was Tinubu a drug pusher keep on embarassing your Afonjaic self

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2017
We can't just believe what you've said without evidential proof. Show us that he worked with Deloitte and Touche.
ipodstinks:
Go and read my post again, he worked for those two forms before working for Mobil. Now tell us here, what your CEO of you pigs and idiots was doing for a living before becoming your CEO.

9 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by bennyboss(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=psucc post=59169618]Where are the APC Defence Squad?

Some say he was the Chairman of Road Transport Employers Association in Lagos (Tout-General of Lagos)[/quote

He was busy changing financial figures with mobile blue, black and red pens in name of balancing their account bt gradually milking them.

6 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Mynd44: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2017
brize:
Hello mod, do you mean that with just those little occupations he was able to buy more than half of lagos, or is there something you are not letting us know... was Tinubu a drug pusher keep on embarassing your Afonjaic self
Actually, he might have stolen from the cofers of Lagos state but to say he was a nobody before becoming governor is false.

Heck, his mum was the Iyaloja of Lagos.

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Thank Goodness you have no absolute doubt about his criminal acts.
Mynd44:

Actually, he might have stolen from the cofers of Lagos state but to say he was a nobody before becoming governor is false.

Heck, his mum was the Iyaloja of Lagos.

17 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by dudebuck: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

Liar, Tinumbu has a Toronto certificate.

22 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

Tinubu is a criminal and runs a drug cartel in Chicago..

Drug cartels are notorious for;

Kidnapping

Prostitution

Child rape

Murder

Arms snuggling

Arm robbery

While they focus mainly on using their drugs to poison the society..

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.