Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics (3013 Views)

Good Day Everyone.i Saw This And Couldn't Hold Back Let's Make A Conscious Effor / Make #500 For Each Article You Post On Bizincome.me / Conscious Evolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by mayor10(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2017
I've seen situations whereby some people say my personality is my real self..who i am online might not be who i really am but these days it seems to be our online personality matters much more than who we really are.
Most companies perform underground check on us either by checking our Facebook page,IG,twitltrernand the likes and in most cases they tend to hinder us from tha merit job we desire so please let be conscious of what we post online and the likes. ..Abi my people I no talk better?

Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by LAFO: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by lenghtinny(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Edited angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ridiculous
Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by ogawisdom(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
And then ? Free d dude abeg angry angry angry
Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by olaniyisamuel(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
@OP
****Well said smiley
Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by DRPAIT123(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2017
This is FP worthy, so guys can learn from it
Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by Lakesidenet: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
One can create fake Twitter posts on line

I have seen this same post with 3 different companies

Fake posts

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Be Conscious Of What You Post Online +pics by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Trash. Fake picture. How does the twitter handle and someones name correlate

(1) (Reply)

Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship In University Of Debrecen | Study In Hungary / Uwani Secondary School Enugu Student (Alumni) / Remedial Forms Still On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.