Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! (2118 Views)

Don't Be Decieved! Tecno Is Better Than Samsung (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by djkaneo(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
After an endless wait, Tecno finally decided to release an update that has been around for close to a year now to their Phantom 6 Plus!
I had to search for the update for hours, before I finally got access!
My average download speed on 9mobile is 2Mb/s, but Tecno's update server was pushing the update to my phone at snail speed, it took more than 11hours to get the complete update package from them.
After all the time I wasted, the data I spent, and the electricity I burned, the update refused to run. It even started from the beginning!

I took screenshots of all the stages of the process. I will upload more photos later. I am not in a very good mood at the moment!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by djkaneo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
More photos
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by djkaneo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
More
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by djkaneo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
More photos
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
are u high on something, why unwan spoil my new 9mobile reputation, is da not wifi signal.

and bydway dat d same low speed i face when i upgrade my note 3 to 7.0 it not about the poor innocent little tecno.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by djkaneo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
are u high on something, why unwan spoil my new 9mobile reputation, is da not wifi signal.

and bydway dat d same low speed i face when i upgrade my note 3 to 7.0 it not about the poor innocent little tecno.

And I got the WiFi from space?
Dude if you don't have anything to say, just read and move to the next. Which sim do you think is powering the WiFi?
Look at this screenshot and notice the 9mobile logo at the lower right hand side of the screen.
The issue is from Tecno Servers in China or wherever they are!
This company is not fit to produce feaces!

8 Likes

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by teamf: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bro no be only you I received the update since 2am today am still sock at 22%

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Vicboi1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
I finished upgrading mine yesterday and I can say that this android N is awesome

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by beinstein(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Op i believe you.

I received an update on my Camon cx since Wednesday, but the speed at which it's downloading is shocking and unbelievable.
I use Mtn, and my download speed reaches 600kb/s. But it's giving me not more than 35kb/s while downloading the update. Till now i'm stuck in 42% while downloading it. In fact, it might take me more than a week to complete it. I'm genuinely fed-up mehn.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Youngpo413: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Next time buy xiaomi.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Pweety008: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Buy the itel P51 or other itel products and you won't be experiencing all this, sorry about all the stress dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by beinstein(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pweety008:
Buy the itel P51 or other itel products and you won't be experiencing all this, sorry about all the stress dear
I'd rather burn the money if itel device is the only available option.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Stevengold(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Whenever ur phone gives error or error update package, check ur SD card, or give at least 4gb free for update on both the phone and mcard, mine happened like 2ice before I change my mcard and it worked. Thus I got advice from infinix forum and that did the magic. So sometimes it's our fault.
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Lucascruiz(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leave tecno,infinix and itel,u wouldnt hear,you wanted android,they dint force you to buy it..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2017
I don't know why people patronize this brand sef

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Cunninlinguist: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Pweety008:
itel marketer
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by NLOwner(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Pweety008:

Ya mad..!! angry

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2017
I think it's not only you that is affecting, maybe their server is stressed up.
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Mynd44: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Lmaoooooo
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Pweety008:

Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by djkaneo(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Stevengold:
Whenever ur phone gives error or error update package, check ur SD card, or give at least 4gb free for update on both the phone and mcard, mine happened like 2ice before I change my mcard and it worked. Thus I got advice from infinix forum and that did the magic. So sometimes it's our fault.

I have 5gb free internal storage and more than 7gb free in my 128gb microsd.
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Behankey(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Out of all the companies in the world, how can Tecno be the most shitty? When there's PHCN and glo? Anyways, it happens like that because a lot of people are trying to access the same server at the same time. Sorry for the stress
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by bravesoul247(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
beinstein:
Op i believe you.

I received an update on my Camon cx since Wednesday, but the speed at which it's downloading is shocking and unbelievable.
I use Mtn, and my download speed reaches 600kb/s. But it's giving me not more than 35kb/s while downloading the update. Till now i'm stuck in 42% while downloading it. In fact, it might take me more than a week to complete it. I'm genuinely fed-up mehn.
sorry man ut it took me just a day to update mine.
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by bravesoul247(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Behankey:
Out of all the companies in the world, how can Tecno be the most shitty? When there's PHCN and glo? Anyways, it happens like that because a lot of people are trying to access the same server at the same time. Sorry for the stress
I just tire... Phcn is there, Mtn is there even all the patastals are there and he said Tecno is the most shiity na wa oo
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Techm8: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
OP have you tried booting into recovery and flashing the zip file from there? I just might work you know.
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Riyikebaby(f): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol, there's nothing wrong with tecno. A lot of people are accessing the server too, besides update takes time
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Igsam20: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please can anyone tell me about the tecno camon cx? I want to buy a new phone that is strong with the features of the canon CX but am afraid to buy a phone that is being hipped for nothing.
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Behankey(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Igsam20:
Please can anyone tell me about the tecno camon cx? I want to buy a new phone that is strong with the features of the canon CX but am afraid to buy a phone that is being hipped for nothing.
The CX is a good phone. Sleek, dope camera, normal battery capacity. What exactly do you want to know about it?
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by afezy110(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
una network just badd.. I've updated my tecno w3 severally. with cyberspace 4glte WiFi i got speed of 5mb/s while on my mobile data i was getting 400kb/s. iono what y'all talking about

note: if u want ur update to not have error. don't be pausing n continuing
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by scarycuteface(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
So because you no fit update, Tecno is shitty? As long as you can access the update, it's not their fault. Check your network and make sure you have enough space on your phone
Re: Tecno Is The Most Shitty Company I've Ever Seen! by Riyikebaby(f): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2017
scarycuteface:
So because you no fit update, Tecno is shitty? As long as you can access the update, it's not their fault. Check your network and make sure you have enough space on your phone

You dey mind am? instead of him to transfer his aggression to his network provider , he wants to ditch the blame on tecno

(1) (Reply)

2 Months Old Tecno K7 Spark For Sale..!!!!! / OPSSON S1+ Flashfile, Firmware, Stock ROM Available Now / Please What High End Phone Can I Buy With A 60k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.