Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Wema ALAT. An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema ALAT. An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss. (584 Views)

Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Do You Know You Can Make Up To 10k On Wema Alat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wema ALAT. An Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss. by Ayemileto(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good afternoon everyone. Have you heard of ALAT?

Well, if you haven't heard, its a new simplified type of bank account powered by Wema bank.

This account comes with a lot of bonuses which include free Master Debit Card which will be delivered to you, 10% annual interest on your savings, #500 naira bonus on all your referrals who fund their account before 30 of August and lots more.

Unlike other bank apps that require token for transactions, this only needs your pin, no token.

The account is a zero account which means you can withdraw all your money.

You don't need to go to bank to open this account, all you need is the Alat app installed on your Smartphone and your BVN and the rest can be done easily.

If you don't know your BVN, you can dial * 565*0# on your phone (this cost #20Naira)

You can download the app easily from Play store, or apple store.

If you decide to sign up, don't forget to use my referral code *L6LQNY* (without the stars)

If you need assistance or have questions, simply comment below

You can read more at www.Alat.ng

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Business Suggestion / Best New Technique To Combat Cyber Begging / GLO And MTN Modems AT Giveaway Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.