Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (44067 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
?

2 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by shinarlaura(f): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
You know what u want but personally, I can never ever do that.

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sure. If you love him smiley

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by cruzita(f): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
NO ,DATE HIS Y-BOYFRIEND

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Young03(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Such a stupid question

Give ur life to christ

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by RoyalBlak007: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
♤ Yes date him grin

♤ Åftéråll she's not using him again grin

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by idoncare440(f): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
it's yo decision

2 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
You can date him but you will lose a friend. Prepare for that.

Somehow your friend will feel the guy's gonna expose all her weaknesses to you and you might think she's not worth d value or respect you've been giving her.

There's over 70-80% tendency (depending on your maturity) that its d man you love you'll believe in even if most of the things he's telling you about your friend aren't true.

Besides, most of the info she has given you about him while confiding in you will help you cope with him better then you'll think its bcus you know the game better than ur friend..you will hardly admit that the prior infos ur friend told you abt him is actually helping you on how to cope with him better.
Whereas nobody gave ur friend any prior info

If you were in your friends shoes and you value your self-worth and integrity, you would give gap too.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by FamousAghore: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
It seems you already like him�.
Dating him will be like backstabbing your friend who is obsessed with the boy. I would advice you don't date him.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Young03:
Such a stupid question

Give ur life to christ
And your answer to the question is dumb

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin

I dunno but I cannot and I will never ever date my friend's Ex..

But everyone has different preference in life..its like music,
U only dance or sing if u love the beat cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Young03(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
celestialdamsel:
And your answer to the question is dumb

OK Don't date him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Sure. If you love him smiley
What if he doesn't love her.

You ladies call every affection love. Most of you end up loving up to 5-6 guys in ur lifetime and end up marrying only one and may not even see anyone

Every date doesn't mean love and not every man you come across in love's name will marry you. Sometimes you just wanna have fun..you want someone matured enough to have your fantasies with instead of using cucumber.

by "you" I mean plural for ladies generally...not personally you

I would just advice her to have fun maturely with him simple. Both of them are adults.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by GoldenJAT(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
if u love d guy...go ahead jare!!where is it stated..that cos some one close to u dated someone before.... then u can't date such a person if love suddenly springs up.we neglect so many vital aspects of relationships, and focus on d irrelevant ones.DATE THE DUDE.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dingbang(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
I think you should tell her this....

Girl see .. I don't care what u wana think.. I have grown to like him and if u arent ok with it, it's ur problem to deal with, not mine..

5 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by poshestmina(f): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
NO!
If my friend EVER dates my ex, it means she's always WANTED him.

She will have to choose one of us!. No need pretending I'm happy with them, I'll NEVER be.

38 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

What if he doesn't love her.

You ladies call every affection love. Most of you end up loving up to 5-6 guys in ur lifetime and end up marrying only one and may not even see anyone

Every date doesn't mean love and not every man you come across in love's name will marry you

by "you" I mean plural for ladies generally...not personally you

I would just advice her to have fun maturely with him simple. Both of them are adults.
Oh yeah? Okay.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:
I think you should tell her this....

Girl see .. I don't care what u wana think.. I have grown to like him and if u arent ok with it, it's ur problem to deal with, not mine..
They said you should change your rubber belt angry angry grin

7 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
You know what u want but personally, I can never ever do that.
grin dammshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by AlexCk: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
I tend not to be involved(especially romantically) with my friends exes (or current gfs). Including excessive chattings, calls, etc. Limits dey

Na just padi padi o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh yeah? Okay.
Yes o!

Sometimes you just wanna have fun..you want someone matured enough to have your fantasies with instead of using cucumber.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Yes o!

Sometimes you just wanna have fun..you want someone matured enough to have your fantasies with instead of using cucumber.
Whatever you say..lol.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Don't try that shitt.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by TheTourist: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:
Don't try that shitt.

Why naw.... We find love in hopeless places sometimes [center][/center] grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dingbang(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
They said you should change your rubber belt angry angry grin
lol... I just kept silent on the issue because she seeks attention..
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:
lol... I just kept silent on the issue because she seeks attention..
I was weak like... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dingbang(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
I was weak like... grin grin grin
its just a belt... Nothing special. Where I stay, bad boys lurk around looking for who to harass and collect items under gun point. So when she said that, I just smh...I can bet she doesn't have up to 20k in her account.. I am a banker so I see account balances everyday of girls of her type

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by ceezarhh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
If your friend is the crazy type, don't try it...

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
dingbang:
its just a belt... Nothing special. Where I stay, bad boys lurk around looking for who to harass and collect items under gun point. So when she said that, I just smh...I can bet she doesn't have up to 20k in her account.. I am a banker so I see account balances everyday of girls of her type
Oh oh grin grin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Possible.! Depends on your level of maturity and how much risk you can take, [its gambling with one's feelings]. you have to be certain there is no lurking feelings anywhere between them. Believe it or not, Ex(es) reconnect some for the lust of it, while others love. You just have to be careful and prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
he might just be using u just to make his ex girlfriend jealous.anyway its ur decision to make but me i no dey put hand in my best friend"s ex.
mba oo

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.