Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? (12150 Views)

As A Male Child Were You Raped? Please Share Your Experience / People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously / How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
i've been hearing stories of guys being raped.................the one wey weak and surprise me is one i read online where a 21 years old lady (just one lady) raped one 39 years old man............

I'm like wtf!!!...........how dem take dey rape them?.....
Do they tie them or something?.......

honestly though i think i would like to be raped.............................i've wanted to be raped for 2 months now but no one wants to rape me (mostly cos where i stay is pretty secure and such shiiii has and i dont think would ever happen there)...........

Can any one help me with areas where raping of guys is common please...............thank you as you help me

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:
i've been hearing stories of guys being raped.................the one wey weak and surprise me is one i read online where a 21 years old lady (just one lady) raped one 39 years old man............

I'm like wtf!!!...........how dem take dey rape them?.....
Do they tie them or something?.......

honestly though i think i would like to be raped.............................i've wanted to be raped for 2 months now but no one wants to rape me...........

Can any one help me with areas where raping of guys is common please...............thank you as you help me

Be careful wat u asked for grin

Rotten NUNU may fall on ur mouth tongue

Men claim being raped coz they forced to eat NUNU that never been washed for a week grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by MissRaine69(f): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
I know people I can have this arranged for you.
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Men claimed being raped coz they forced to eat NUNU that never been washed for a week grin

i know thats why i'll have them tested before they rape me..........

Ohhh so thats what they call rape?? @bolded

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2017

4 Likes

IamKashyBaby:

Men claimed being raped coz they forced to eat NUNU that never been washed for a week grin

yea i know that and thats why i'll have them tested before they rape me..........

Ohhh so thats what they call rape?? @bolded
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
I know people I can have this arranged for you.

are you for real shocked shocked

hope you aiint kidding with me cos i sure am not o

i'm damn serious........

If you're serious do tell me so i'll hit u up on your email and we could make arrangements

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin hold up hold up

You have seen or heard of a guy been bleeped to death before cheesy

You haven't heard of something like five bad beaches screwing the heal out of a guy before

I mean they suck the shit again and again, until it stands and screw the heal out of the guy until he starts crying grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Op try visit Girls School Dom. Or Girls Lodge u go know Whats Up , If you escape thanks ur God Bcoz Na Murder...
Mariinee:
Smh grin grin
Come,lemme rape you tongue

lol

...................would have taken up ur offer if you were serious cos i am..........really

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin hold up hold up

You have seen or heard of a guy been bleeped to death before cheesy

You haven't heard of something like five bad beaches screwing the heal out of a guy before

I mean they suck the shit again and again, until it stands and screw the heal out of the guy until he starts crying grin grin

lol

yeah i have but i presume those are weak guys

plus i wanna get raped by maybe 2, 3 ladies maximum..........

I'm dead serious bro......................i coulda set it up myself but i really want it to look real

you know any place where a guy is most probably to get raped by ladies (not gays o)

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

...................would have taken up ur offer if you were serious cos i am..........really
And who told you I ain't serious? grin
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Op try visit Girls School Dom. Or Girls Lodge u go know Whats Up , If you escape thanks ur God Bcoz Na Murder...

anyone or you've got a particular one in mind

help a brother out please

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:

seriously??

I need a maximum of two or three ladies o

can i send you a pm then?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

yeah i have but i presume those are weak guys

plus i wanna get raped by maybe 2, 3 ladies maximum..........

I'm dead serious bro......................i coulda set it up myself but i really want it to look real

you know any place where a guy is most probably to get raped by ladies (not gays o)
that last part where you wrote "not gays" should have made your task easier bro grin

Anyway I suggest you mess with one of them cult girls in real life, if you know one

Then your wish is their command grin grin
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Defaramade(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:

Naughty girl, see as you fine shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by MissRaine69(f): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

are you for real shocked shocked

hope you aiint kidding with me cos i sure am not o

i'm damn serious........

If you're serious do tell me so i'll hit u up on your email and we could make arrangements
You need to sign a disclaimer first
I am not responsible for anything that happens after the fact

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by funsho75(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Be careful wat u wish for....
If fuk dey hungry u, go find olosho

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Momoh7(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pussy hunter if you wan go call me
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
that last part where you wrote "not gays" should have made your task easier bro grin

Anyway I suggest you mess with one of them cult girls in real life, if you know one

Then your wish is their command grin grin

yeah thats right

that could work out except that i dont know any cult lady

the only one i know (now knew) was in school then and i lost her contact after nysc

you know anyone?
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheTourist:

Naughty girl, see as you fine shocked
Thank you.. wink
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

seriously??

I need a maximum of two or three ladies o

can i send you a pm then?
Lmao.
I'm kidding nih...odaabo grin
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:

You need to sign a disclaimer first
I am not responsible for anything that happens after the fact

yeah i'm wiiling to sign any shiiiii

just get the documents ready

first of all you in nigeria sha right?
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah thats right

that could work out except that i dont know any cult lady

the only one i know (now knew) was in school then and i lost her contact after nysc

you know anyone?
bro I am a born again like victornezzar

I only go after the p....

But some chicks are already offering you options here now
So you might just be lucky grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by adajoe555: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Guy I get degree for rapiology oh ..so come grin
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
funsho75:
Be careful wat u wish for....
If fuk dey hungry u, go find olosho

dude i can almost always get any lady that i want (no joke i swear) but its just not about the fvck or konji

lets just say its some crazy fantasy i have to satisfy cos if i dont one way or the other i'll remain restless sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Momoh7:
Pussy hunter if you wan go call me

my nigga

for real you fit help me arrange am..........
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Thank you.. wink

You're welcome, I think I sent you an email PM tho... Let's see what happens
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Lmao.
I'm kidding nih...odaabo grin

na wah o

shey you know thunder will fire you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheTourist:

You're welcome, I think I sent you an email PM tho... Let's see what happens
You sure did. But I don't reply PMswink
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o

shey you know thunder will fire you angry
jeesu shocked
Bhet why? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? / Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.