Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,074 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo (56451 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by newsynews: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Man grabs his bride’s behind… what!

Yes, we know he has paid for the goods, but can’t he wait for the ship to dock before offloading the Container?

Look at the way he’s even kissing her back. If not that she’s his wife, I would have…

Lol

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-grabs-brides-behind-photo/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na so e dey be the thing go dey gaga u , but after some years the Ikebe go tire u self you begin look for another fresh Ikebe .......

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by swiz123(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Is like ass grabbing is the modern trend! It's real slutty

51 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by daewoorazer(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is so unofficial

You can do whatever in ur closet, who cares?
Now you do it in your wedding apparels

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Defaramade(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
�♿
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
see her brown teeth like her family house roof

37 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by RoyalBlak007: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
♤Aint seeing

♤no ßehind undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by forreelinc(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin hmmm see as the bros thin
angry madam no give u food chop?

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by AlexCk: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
His wife sees nothing wrong with it, so let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.

....but honestly, doesn't look nice tho in a way, would definitely grab hers in private, cuz im sure she'll even grab "my front" with authority sef. grin grin

HML, Blessings on blessings always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by geni340(f): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
chaii
pre wedding pics aff turn into somfin else oo...waiting for d tym d women will also start grabbn their man's diiick
nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by FreeSpirited: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by MainoCooks(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na your behind?
As long as the owner of the behind aka the bride is fine with it, who am I to judge?
I'd rather see this than Nigerian couples that act as if they are not attracted to each other and sex is for procreation only.
Wish them all the best in their marriage.
Keep grabbing for years to come!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Damn!!! This man will be so romantic. Lucky wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
what so special'bout the thing wey i don taste multiple time, why will i. be doing pre weeding photo. i only marry her just a sex machine and child dispenserlipsrsealed....

i pronounce sense on u bro lipsrsealed
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by joseo: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
this guy is only showing ownership.....go and get ur own if u want to show......HML to this beautiful couple

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin

Make hay while the sun shines
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Evablizin(f): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
shocked

mehn this grabbing shiit don tire me

1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by femolacqua(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
The guy should just take it easy.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Young03(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Angel Michael

I need u now

blow the whistle
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by THUNDAR(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
No mind all Those let's wait till wedding NIGHT babes!

Wedding is over night is still far, let's start from here
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
protecting his property cheesy
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Martin0(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
protecting his property cheesy
lefu show first,con see this babe dareerah
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
lefu show first,con see this babe dareerah
wetin dey happen?
she ask u out? cheesy
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin dey happen?
she ask u out? cheesy

Haaaaaaa u sure say nor be from spain this one come fromshocked see eye's wait ooo she look real to you
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
MainoCooks:
Na your behind?ome
As long as the owner of the behind aka the bride is fine with it, who am I to judge?
I'd rather see this than Nigerian couples that act as if they are not attracted to each other and sex is for procreation only.
Wish them all the best in their marriage.
Keep grabbing for years to come!
gbam! gbam! gbam!
some ppl go snap prewedding pix e go be like na ppl force dem.at least dss one dey appreciate im girl asset cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Jaqenhghar: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
itsJude:
see her brown teeth like her family house roof
Oh hohoho shocked
Dude

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by maxiuc(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
.you will get tired of it

No be nyash! E go tire you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by ekestic1976(f): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Nonsense
You married yet, buddy boy?
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Foodforthought: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
See what civilization has turned us into. This is the worst generation to have ever existed.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
geni340:
chaii
pre wedding pics aff turn into somfin else oo...waiting for d tym d women will also start grabbn their man's diiick
nawa o
This one no be pre-wedding pix na wedding pix.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by ybalogs(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
newsynews:

Man grabs his bride’s behind… what!

Yes, we know he has paid for the goods, but can’t he wait for the ship to dock before offloading the Container?

Look at the way he’s even kissing her back. If not that she’s his wife, I would have…

Lol

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-grabs-brides-behind-photo/

Nah him property but why disturb public peace nah
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Sleyanya1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Although He was not really grabbing it enough but I also thinks that's his intention or what he really wants to portray (Like I'm fully In control of this ass).

But the question should this Ass grabbing of bride's behind really be the focus

I really believe that one of the major reasons why marriages are crashing is due to spiritual immaturity.

No be say I too holy o, but I know marriage isn't a child's play affair and requires some form of spiritual maturity besides other components for it to really live up to its purpose, pleasure & duration.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.