Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Are D Requirements B4 U Kick Off On Programming Lectures? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are D Requirements B4 U Kick Off On Programming Lectures? (1367 Views)

Free 30 Udemy Courses On Programming For 2019 / Free Ebooks On Programming And Hacking. / How You Can Be Self Employed Through Our Training Programm On Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are D Requirements B4 U Kick Off On Programming Lectures? by chichijas(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
helo nairalands,

i want to take on programming as a career, here are my question before i start.

1. what are those things that are needful before i begin?

2. can i learn all the programming languages within the space of 10-16 months?

3. which route would present a faster and better understanding, is it by reading ebooks or taking the video lectures?
Re: What Are D Requirements B4 U Kick Off On Programming Lectures? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pay for a class and get tutored!!

Nigerians and free things sef... undecided
Re: What Are D Requirements B4 U Kick Off On Programming Lectures? by chichijas(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Pay for a class and get tutored!!

Nigerians and free things sef... undecided

even during the tutorship, you ought to buy ebooks to grasp more knowledge! naija's class only have 20% to present to you.

. so what's the need for "pay for a class" when you u will end up teaching yourself at the end of d day? :-/
Re: What Are D Requirements B4 U Kick Off On Programming Lectures? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
chichijas:

even during the tutorship, you ought to buy ebooks to grasp more knowledge! naija's class only have 20% to present to you.

. so what's the need for "pay for a class" when you u will end up teaching yourself at the end of d day? :-/

Keep deceiving yourself...

Who am I to change your orientation.??

Enjoy mehn!!
Re: What Are D Requirements B4 U Kick Off On Programming Lectures? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
chichijas:
helo nairalands,

i want to take on programming as a career, here are my question before i start.

1. what are those things that are needful before i begin?

2. can i learn all the programming languages within the space of 10-16 months?

3. which route would present a faster and better understanding, is it by reading ebooks or taking the video lectures?

Answer:

1. Motivation and determination first, then good laptop, good study resources and power supply .

2 Learning all programming languages within six months shouldn't be the aim. The aim should be web development, mobile development, desktop application development, embedded programming, research and data science... etc

When you make up your mind, browse the programming language required for each and start from there. It is a gradual journey. I make use of kickass.cd to download high premium paid tutorials, you can check it out.

3. Videos. Visual learning is more effective than reading ebooks from my experience. if you have any other programming questions, type the problem in Google + "quora" to get info from highly experienced professionals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are D Requirements B4 U Kick Off On Programming Lectures? by chichijas(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
onyenze123:

Answer:

1. Motivation and determination first, then good laptop, good study resources and power supply .

2 Learning all programming languages within six months shouldn't be the aim. The aim should be web development, mobile development, desktop application development, embedded programming, research and data science... etc

When you make up your mind, browse the programming language required for each and start from there. It is a gradual journey. I make use of kickass.cd to download high premium paid tutorials, you can check it out.

3. Videos. Visual learning is more effective than reading ebooks from my experience. if you have any other programming questions, type the problem in Google + "quora" to get info from highly experienced professionals.

you are too much bro grin
thanks you very much

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Google (great Or Scary?) / Android Studio Professionals Pls Help......sos Call / Django

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.