Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) (46497 Views)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo / Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by KayDEAN(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
What do you want us to do now
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by SmartMugu: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
The question on every parents' mind right now.... Why is this one not my son?
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by danduj(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:

To substitute Neymar name with my own jus dey hungry me
dream on grin
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by psalmistkakah(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
My pikin must play a footballer
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by oshe11: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
nNEOo:

bro he go flop after initial gragra of cos grin
I dey tell U....
Atlst he go be Best Player in Ligue 1
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by Ajekuiya: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Naijahelm:
The Official €222 million cheque of Neymar's transfer from Barcelona to PSG.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/08/see-official-222m-cheque-of-neymar.html?m=1

Society-Generale
The same bank Saraki father brought to Nigeria then and the family still have major stakes in the bank, this is good business for everyone involved o, player, agent, lawyer, clubs, bank everyone
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by Yabiola26(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sharon6:
Choi shocked ....... See mooooneeeey!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

We talking money you taking stretch mark smh
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by Sanchez01: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why am I seeing the Sarakis all over the cheque? cheesy
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by nNEOo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
oshe11:

I dey tell U....

Atlst he go be Best Player in Ligue 1

make we wish am well first.... grin

who de watch that shitty league
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by badmrkt(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Finally, the pressure is off Pogba!!! My nigga will be balling hard from next week!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by roqrules04(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Everything you do make sure you do it to the Max and keep it on a 100
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by logica(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
That check goes to Barca.
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by chaiks: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
I tap into neymar success. the lord that giveth and bless man,remember me.
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Enough of this neymer stuff. let everybody go and work hard
If hard work was the only path to success then most cement carriers would be billionaires by now... you need favour my bro...
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
madridguy:
Money is sweet pass honey.

Sweeter than punny too.
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by JoyceChidera(f): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
ok..continue

Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by Foodforthought: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
No one is calling him overpriced.
Had it been he was signed by Man u for the same amount we for no hear word. It shows how deluded EPL fans, media and pundits are
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by bankylan: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
[sub][/sub]
moscobabs:
This is Saraki's. Bank

So PSG is using SGB that duped Nigeria masses some years ago

Saraki will not go unpunished

Are u parents aware that you are dumb? You better go and tell them
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
moscobabs:
This is Saraki's. Bank
So PSG is using SGB that duped Nigeria masses some years ago
Saraki will not go unpunished
You notice it too?
Na Okochas money pain me pass, that time him dey form for Nigeria
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
football goes to psg!
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by kandyj(f): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
I'm wandering whose buy out clause will overtake that of naymer's own aside from messi and ronaldo.

all my children must play football. even if any of them want to indulge into tennis.
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by amychoice(f): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ooh my boyfriend grin
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
large money
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by baum1: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
lukman:
Everyone with their path in life.
if you like,put your children in football because of the money,if thats not their path,they 're going nowhere.
Just pray God make you succeed in what you doing and you done!

congrats Neymar

Indeed Lukma, amazes me how some of us just mouth 'my pikin must play ball'..What happens if the pikin turns out being a below-average football player? What would the person do?

For me sha, I go encourage kids to play football, read book at respectable places and then we see which will take them far. We only hear of the microscopic few such as Neymar, Iheanach, C-Ronaldo, Messi, etc..Do we know of the thousands that didn't even make it at all? Of all the people we played with, watched, etc, only Yusuf Ayila made it to the top...And yes, there were other talented people like him, but them no even smell Stationary stores
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by miqos02(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
oshe11:
With the way Media carry this guy transfer 4 head......

boss, this guy cannot flop. the French league is very easy not hard like the Spanish and English leagues
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
There is no more excuse for Paul pogba again, he has to perform this new season since neymar jr has taken the pressure of being the highest transfer ever
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
chrisxxx:
The God that answereth Neymah, He will be my God.

But na Amadioha answered him na.
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by chimezieneymar: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Neymar simply making name for himself and i
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
chrisxxx:

Amen and me too.

1 Like

Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by Lescalier: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Isn't that Saraki's Bank?
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by bluecircle470: 6:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Hahahahhahaha Lolll..... I pity Qatari bank ooo. Specimen for G-boys grin grin
Re: The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) by VitaminB12(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2017
chrisxxx:
He is a Catholic God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets / Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches / Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.