Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 PM

Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents (1382 Views)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by gift01: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Isn't it a shame on the part of a supposed big brand like Tantalizers or would I say I didn't check very well cos I can't imagine seeing that the bread I bought from Tantalizers, Ojo would have been kissed and fested upon by rats or God knows what. Its a big shame. Got home and found the shocker. Would I visit them again? You all know the answer to that. Agege Bread won't even do this to me. Mods abeg help me

Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by beetown(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hehe grin

It doesn't mean NADA... Just pinch out the affected area and munch your bread joor...you'll be acting as if you're not a Nigerian again grin

2 Likes

Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by TheMainMan: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
its not tantalizers fault

its where d bread was stored undecided undecided undecided

have u tried returning it instead of coming to social media to rant
Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by gift01: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Oga what if its infected. Lemme complain jhor. This must stop
beetown:
Hehe grin

It doesn't mean NADA... Just pinch out the affected area and munch your bread joor...you'll be acting as if you're not a Nigerian again grin
Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by gift01: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
was it stored in their office or not? So its my fault for not scanning thru the loaf?
TheMainMan:
its not tantalizers fault

its where d bread was stored undecided undecided undecided

have u tried returning it instead of coming to social media to rant

1 Like

Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by TheMainMan: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
gift01:
was it stored in their office or not? So its my fault for not scanning thru the loaf?
have u tried returning it?

do u want solution or just want to spoil der name
Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by beetown(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
gift01:

Well I've worked with a fast-food before and believe me,these rats mean business, by the time they gnaw a whole batch of bread eating your profit along with it,you'll sell it like that willy-nilly you want to
Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by gift01: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheMainMan:
have u tried returning it?

do u want solution or just want to spoil der name
I cant return it. Stay far from where i bought it. Will cost me more returning it. Not spoiling their name but making sure they improve on their service
Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
U no see am when u dey buy... For nigerian shine ur eyes before u buy anything
Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by lenghtinny(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Laying complaint on nairaland does not meant well for them and you. U bought a bread. Isn't it. Do u know d possibility of d affected layer on d bread could b d little minutes BTW d time of purchase and d time of discovery.
***Don't b eager to relay ur life happening here. It does not speak well of u. **no offense *just saying
Re: Tantalizers Bread I Bought Was Already Kissed By Rodents by MainoCooks(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
gift01:

Wow! Some of these replies are amazing. It is the brand's responsibility to maintain a pest free environment (as long as the bread was purchased directly from them). Returning it is not a viable option and there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting it on social media. Social media has helped a lot of brands improve their service and standards. Any responsible brand will want to eradicate a rodent problem.

Rats can give you a host of diseases, including Salmonella Poisoning & Leptospirosis (Weil's disease), which can both be fatal. When kids get sick or die "mysteriously", we'll be quick to point to someone in the village. My 4 yr old niece just died from one of the above.

Thank you for sharing. Knowledge is power.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This App Teaches You How To Cook All Foods Check It Out And Learn How To Prepare / Bean Flour / Please Help,can This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.