Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 (10845 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Shocking!! Nnamdi Kanu Fires At Buhari Again.. / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by ThatCEO: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Since this is generating a lot of debates, I believe we should set things straight. The IPOB god doesn't have a job but blind people everywhere. Igbos themselves updated this information to clear his name but a lot of people didn't look further. I didn't too, untill I was less busy n dug deeper.

I know some people who still ask for okpa money from their parents (I love okpa anyway) will call me jobless instead of asking themselves this salient question. I only wonder when they we will be wise.

If Kanu was washing plates at Starbucks, or doing pizza delivery on an electric bike, or entertaining children as a clown in birthday parties, or doing shift as a security at London's subway, he should let us know. I will be the first person to defend him. No shame in honest money.

Feel free to insult if it will make you happy but after doing that, be sensible and address the message too. Meanwhile, if you know you cannot afford to buy Dilector's company, don't laugh.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by vivalavida(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
And u the foolish poster,what is your worth?

Afonja

13 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by ThatCEO: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Answer the question. At least, I can buy Kanu' s company.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by ettybaba(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
There is nothing shocking here.
Nnamumu kanu couldn't have been worth more than that.
He is a nonentity. An ibo version of almajiri.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by Karlovich: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
and what is shocking about it?
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by ettybaba(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
vivalavida:
And u the foolish poster,what is your worth?

Afonja
Cover your head in shame. The man that slaps the skull of your people at will is a pauper.
Nnamumu kanu is living for nothing. He is a broke ass. Instead of him to jejely commit suicide he wants to die with some dumb flaties.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by AntiWailer: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
No wonder he is leading a clownish campaign powered by 1mbeciles.

Ask any educated ibo about Biafra, they hiss and ignore u.

Only riff raff and jobless boys scream.

The worth of his company speaks volume about the kind of eediots behind him. Frustrated souls.

The eediots will start quoting me soon as if I am stock exchange grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by vivalavida(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
ettybaba:

Cover your head in shame. The man that slaps the skull of your people at will is a pauper.
Nnamumu kanu is living for nothing. He is a broke ass. Instead of him to jejely commit suicide he wants to die with some dumb flaties.

Skull miner.
Face your head and vagina hunting business
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by shukuokukobambi: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
What??!!! No no no.....I won't do this. I won't fu@king do this angry

Pigs, idiots and their god really shouldn't be bothered with cool

Cheers all

8 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by BabaRamotu1988: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
shukuokukobambi:
No no no.....I won't do this. I won't fu@king do this angry

Pigs, idiots and their god really shouldn't be bothered with cool

Cheers all
[/s]
yeroba Muslims everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by limeta(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
You only 've love for looters
Tunubu and co
A nation in shame

3 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by shukuokukobambi: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslims everywhere

African Muslims, Christians and Jews are weaklings who should really do better by adopting one of our African gods. For you, amadioha would do a better job than the imported nonsense you're wasting your life over.

11 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wetin NK do una wey una no go allow am rest

4 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by ettybaba(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamumu kanu's worth cannot even buy a treated Alsatian puppy.
A dog is worth more than nnamumu kanu and his dumb followers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by BabaRamotu1988: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
shukuokukobambi:

African Muslims, Christians and Jews are weaklings who should really do better by adopting one of our African gods. For you, amadioha would do a better job than the imported nonsense you're wasting your life over.
[/s]

what's this sad pathetic soul saying

2 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by shukuokukobambi: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]

[swhat's this sad pathetic soul saying [/s]

4 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by BabaRamotu1988: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s][quote author=shukuokukobambi post=59184697][/quote][/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by CrtlAltDel: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by kozmicity: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Kanu I know are on NL...I am you biggest fan grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5679535_img1444_jpegb5238894a20dbe4563186e057e832d79
Boss...You don come again abi??

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by tsdarkside(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
kanu is nothing...its only frustrated igbos that listen to him..frustrated and lazy igbos...

you have nothing and you blame it on others...dont we all have to hussle wheather you are igbo,yoruba,black,white or chinese...

what the fvck do this ipobians think they are that everything will be delivered to them on a silver plata?...

this world doesnt pardon lazy people...hitler sendt lazy germans to concentration camps...

5 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by dlondonbadboy: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kanu is the greatest man alive...and i would have been surprised if these fools are not attacking him and trying as much as possible to bring him down, I would have been surprised....

Woe unto you if all men speak good of you - Jesus of Nazareth.

2 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by dlondonbadboy: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
No wonder he is leading a clownish campaign powered by 1mbeciles.

Ask any educated ibo about Biafra, they hiss and ignore u.

Only riff raff and jobless boys scream.

The worth of his company speaks volumes about the kind of eediots behind him. Frustrated souls.

The eediots will start quoting me soon as if I am stock exchange grin

There are some things money cannot buy...Money cannot buy loyalty! Nnamdi Kanu might not be a rich man but he has millions of ndi igbo who are loyal to him and willing to lay down their lives for him.
You that has money, who is loyal to you?
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by dlondonbadboy: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
ThatCEO:
Answer the question. At least, I can buy Kanu' s company.

Without money that young man can shut down the whole of the south..He can tell his people to sit at home and everybody would gladly sit out home....you can buy up his company and nobody knows you....for shame!

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by ottohan: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Kanu I know are on NL...I am you biggest fan grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5679535_img1444_jpegb5238894a20dbe4563186e057e832d79
Guy
If them ban you for 3 years now u go the complain grin
Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by wristbangle: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Una wan end the destiny of Igbos at all cost and this night maybe their end grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by tsdarkside(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Without money that young man can shut down the whole of the south..He can tell his people to sit at home and everybody would gladly sit out home....you can buy up his company and nobody knows you....for shame!

sooo,the halfcast wan make other igbos just as poor as him..

if he doesnt need money,why is it always asking for money from other igbos..

atleast ojukwu had money...that thing doesnt have money a tall and it abuse igbos always...prostitutes,animals,satan, and many unspeakable names..and you people accept it because you hate other nigerians.....kanu is only speaking una hearts what una realy think but never say...

and you people fell in love with it....

5 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by dlondonbadboy: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
If Nnamdi kanu wants to raise 1billion dollars, he would do that in 24hours..He is a god among men...

Hate him all you want, insult him all you want, but the young man keeps growing stronger and stronger!!

If a man without money can rise up to be one of the shakers of Africa......then i don't know what is stopping anybody.

Nnamdi Kanu is my mentor and my role model...

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by tsdarkside(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
If Nnamdi kanu wants to raise 1billion dollars, he would do that in 24hours..He is a god among men...

Hate him all you want, insult him all you want, but the young man keeps growing stronger and stronger!!

If a man without money can rise up to be one of the shakers of Africa......then i don't know what is stopping anybody.

Nnamdi Kanu is my mentor and my role model...

since 2015 that animal was making noise...shouldnt it be rich by now??..

fact remains igbos with money dont like the animal.....igbos have many rich igbos to make that animal rich but the rich igbos see through its games.....

3 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by dlondonbadboy: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
tsdarkside:

sooo,the halfcast wan make other igbos just as poor as him..

if he doesnt need money,why is it always asking for money from other igbos..

atleast ojukwu had money...that thing doesnt have money a tall and it abuse igbos always...prostitutes,animals,satan, and many unspeakable names..and you people accept it because you hate other nigerians.....kanu is only speaking una hearts what una realy think but never say...

and you people fell in love with it....

Your vegetable nko? That his only possession is 150 cows from 2009-2015. No addition, no subtraction...did he make you as poor as he was? Unless of course you don't believe the vegetable...

Is money Nnamdi kanus problem? If money was his problem he would have made billions of it...fools like obj and gowon would offer oil blocks just to make the nigga keep quiet...

But kanu wants BIAFRA...and that's what he would get!!

1 Like

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by tsdarkside(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Your vegetable nko? That his only possession is 150 cows from 2009-2015. No addition, no subtraction...did he make you as poor as he was? Unless of course you don't believe the vegetable...

Is money Nnamdi kanus problem? If money was his problem he would have made billions of it...fools like obj and gowon would offer oil blocks just to make the nigga keep quiet...

But kanu wants BIAFRA...and that's what he would get!!

look....call buhari whatever you want....but with buhari things are happening atleast...he is not even here sef....buhari is practicaly not even in charge..

the federal goverment is even working without buhari...we dont even need a president in nigeria to get things done...

the north is building food pyramids again....nigerians are talking about 24h electricity...with jonathan in charge we couldnt even dare think of this things..we had boko and petrol nonesense...

3 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by Sanchez01: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
limeta:
You only 've love for looters
Tunubu and co
A nation in shame
Are you guys all the same; like do you reason like people who would not readily engage their thoughts but their hearts?

The thread reads 'Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor, What Was His Occupation?', which directly implies 'what jobs or job did he do prior to his gubernatorial role?'. Answers came forth and you all shifted the entire pitch, asking how he was able to own half of Lagos when some people had already claimed 90%.

Tinubu is corrupt like other politicians and yes, he most likely fleeced Lagos to enrich himself but this was never the question asked. An average 2*2 shop owner would need to arm himself with nothing less than N300K+ to get a shop in a strategic location in Lagos, yet, a company was formed with less the aforementioned while a paltry £122 pounds is all that stands other than liabilities.

For the umpteenth time, what was Kanu's job before he declared himself the supreme leader of Fanyogo?

6 Likes

Re: Pics. Shocking. Nnamdi Kanu's Company Is Worth £844 by wristbangle: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
kozmicity:

Boss...You don come again abi??

Boss, do u know that you can use lamidi cownu networth to buy aba shoe? shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others / Monica Ugwuanyi Advises Women On Cancer Prevention (Pictures) / National Conference - Akure A Good Candidate As South West Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.