Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Prince Harry Could Be Set To Propose To His Long-term Girlfriend Meghan Markle. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry Could Be Set To Propose To His Long-term Girlfriend Meghan Markle. (430 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Prince Harry And Girlfriend Meghan Markle Engaged, Set To Wed Next Year / Tekno Speaks To Paul Akere, His Long Lost Secondary School Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Harry Could Be Set To Propose To His Long-term Girlfriend Meghan Markle. by Amakahub(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Prince Harry could be set to propose to his long-term girlfriend Meghan Markle as he whisks her away to Africa.
The couple were seen boarding a plane together as they prepared to head to Africa together, prompting rumours that Harry is finally going to pop the question.
Making their way to the jet, Meghan and the....... (Continue reading)
http://www.amakahub.com.ng/2017/08/prince-harry-could-be-set-to-propose-to.html

1 Share

Re: Prince Harry Could Be Set To Propose To His Long-term Girlfriend Meghan Markle. by smartnero24(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
They look dope together...Royalty!!

Looks like I'm FTC.

I dedicate this monumental space to all those slay Queen's hoping for a proposal, may y'all get the kinda man you've worked so hard for all your life
Re: Prince Harry Could Be Set To Propose To His Long-term Girlfriend Meghan Markle. by Shelloween(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
smartnero24:
They look dope together...Royalty!!

Looks like I'm FTC.

I dedicate this monumental space to all those slay Queen's hoping for a proposal, may y'all get the kinda man you've worked so hard for all your life
too bad it wont make FP. Wanna bet?

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello Shares Inspiring Story Behind Her Rmd’s Shoot For Thisday Style / End Time As Form Rain Fall From Heaven For Abia State / Jay-z Finally Talks About That Infamous Elevator Fight With Solange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.