Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,917 members, 7,895,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Help!!! What Are The Advantages & Disadvantage Of Buying Rot About 16months - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!!! What Are The Advantages & Disadvantage Of Buying Rot About 16months (785 Views)

My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog / Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog / GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! What Are The Advantages & Disadvantage Of Buying Rot About 16months by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
My friend plans to buy grown up rot[female] of about 16months old. Pls what are the advantages and disadvantages of this? He has grown up boerboel and gsd already. He's a newbie tho! Just need them as guard dogs. No prior experiences.
I told him grown up Rots are very dangerous and hard to control for new owners. Pls kindly advise.
The rot is pure breed.
Re: Help!!! What Are The Advantages & Disadvantage Of Buying Rot About 16months by Greene66: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
He is no longer a newbie with an adult Boerboel and GSD. Such an individual can perfectly handle a rottweiler unless he didn't raise the Boerboel and GSD from their puppy days. Anyway, your friend should be fine with a Rottweiler.

Any breed of dog can be handled or controlled by a first time dog owner it all depends on what you want from the breed. I've seen people who have Rottweilers as their first and only dogs. They are doing fine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Dogs For Sale / 6 Weeks Old Male Boerboel Pup For Sale / Baby And Grown Africa Grey Parrot For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.