Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) (68167 Views)

Nigeria Overtakes Egypt As Largest Rice Producer In Africa’ / List Of Rice Producing States In Nigeria / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Nobody is holding Igbos back. Trust me, Nigerians are tired of Igbos.

If Igbos want to go, they should begin to move to their region in millions, trust me, the whole country ll take them serious...

Really, are you saying that they don't have the right to live in Nigeria as foreigners just like Nigerians who live in other parts of the world? Are you aware that the Igbo are ingenious to the oil producing region of Nigeria and that a part of that region will be Biafraland and have you asked Nigeria to stop exploiting oil in that region? Have you asked Nigeria to remove their forces from Biafraland? You must do all these if you are serious about supporting them to leave. Don't forget that they once left and were killed in their millions and forced back into Nigeria, with all their assets seized. Now do you think that is fair?

3 Likes

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by nextprince: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
lonecatt:

parasites that you cannot do without,i dont know where you come from but if realy you want easterners to go why not start protesting just like they are doing .by the time all of you online tribalist start protesting that you want igbos to go just like kanu is doing then they will start taking you serious ,forming tribalistic warlords is just the most cowardish way to go about it.
by the time the govt sees the population that want them to go then they will be serious. stop the childishness
If I talk wetin dey my mind regarding this eh, the mods fit slam me 50 yrs ban, so make I just keep quiet.

9 Likes

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
Are you telling us that Abakaliki rice is a Scam? shocked
My Goodness, South East is just mediocre at everything, I don't take them serious anymore.

Whenever an South Easterner tells you that he produces 1 million tons of something, better be rest assured that it is not more 100 Kilograms.
oga find somewhere and sit,in the southwest the majority farmers are the Igbos,all what u pple knw is to do party and block the road..come to Osun And see 4 urself,every saturday u will see them bragging with trophy lager beer,SW ARE JUST USELESS

anybody that quote me wrong thunder from sango will STRIKE d person dead.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by princemillla(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
nototribalist:
you must be madd, I swear

I guess that's the way u address you father at home you irredeemable fool

2 Likes

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Who is holding parasites, pigs idiots and Osus from going.

As we are speaking over 10buses of ekene dili chukwu just arrived in Lagos and another 10 Young Shall Grow bringing your young men into servitude and further causing brain and manpower drain of SE
so your plans is to stop paying house rents and collect their properties,it cannot work because that is only a dream.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
The bad effect of oil explorations as reflected in agricultural production in the south south and the massive drive by the Fed Govt of Nigeria for oil in the benue basin and in the chad basin is wworrisome. Considering the fact that these two zones are major agric zones in this country.
We should learn to live without oil.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by IgboticGirl(f): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
ogun skull miners

quack doctors

scammers

fake certificate holders
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Opakan2: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
What was lost in the SS is more than compensated on the basis of being the home to the major source of nation's income and infact mostly due to oil spillage.

But what I don't understand is what exactly is the SE contributing in this obodo?

What exactly does the word "parasitism" mean?

Igbos tribe is the most parasitic tribe in Nigeria.

They have less oil than the remaining two Southern region but make more noise than these two regions(SW & SS)

They don't stay back in their region to use their own social infrastructure but enjoy the same federal allocation with other regions by living in other regions in their millions.

It's high time we begin to tax every Igbo man and child in our regions so as to curb the menace of these cretins.

They don't have anything except chest-beating and war-mongering rhetorics.

God bless you for this..

Exactly what I've been trying to point out. These parasites collect same allocation as others but go to inconvenience others and their little allocations while they enjoy theirs alone.

These guys are cheating others by so doing. This is not bigotry but the raw truth and it must stop.
They even blocked the special status grant for Lagos where they run to in their millions, claiming Anambra that delivers nothing to national purse must also get.. but want SE development commission like NE.

These guys are not only parasites but cheats too.. Nigerians must wake up
#our mumu don do

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by SuperS1Panther: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
lonecatt:

so your plans is to stop paying house rents and collect their properties,it cannot work because that is only a dream.

Gala sellers do not own properties. Na so dem dey buy property?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
brainpulse:
angry. See the southeast/IPODS, they are almost useless at nothing. Very lazy, what they only know is fake things, drug traffic, 419, money rituals & chest beating. The northerners are still hardworking to me producing the country meat, beans, pepper etc.

Your sarcasm aside you have a solid point

But come on, we all know the south west leads in rituals and the 419 and fruad department mentioned globally

Same way Ibis are known for drugs globally

Pls let's call a spade a spade yorubas are known for 419, fraud and rituals

It's your trade make , so don't try to pass it off.

You don't see ibos claiming yorubas do drugs ? So pls use Google the facts are there for all .

For any one article you open about ibos and rituals I will open 30 about yorubas and rituals , same with armed robbery , rape, incest and 419 fraud , scams etc

These are Yoruba crimes so own it
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by IgboticGirl(f): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
afonjas are harvesting skull/rice grin grin grin grin grin

fools
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Gala sellers do not own properties. Na so dem dey buy property?
taah go to lekki and vi even banana island which people get house there pass,upon say no be their land .
as i have told you and pleaded with you.all of una just start protesting that you dont want igbos just the way they are protesting that they dont want you.sharp sharp make the country divide

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by IgboticGirl(f): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
lazy tribe that only know how to harvest skull are talking

i give up on afonjas
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

My comment is very much in line with the topic, give the fact that the Igbos on here have severally touted Ebonyi my state and Abakaliki specificaly as the largest rice growing state in the country, and south East as the biggest rice producers in the South.
Nobody here is going to forget so soon the Obiano Anambra rice episode and how they said Ebonyi has started the export of rice to other countries. grin
brainpulse:
angry. See the southeast/IPODS, they are almost useless at nothing. Very lazy, what they only know is fake things, drug traffic, 419, money rituals & chest beating. The northerners are still hardworking to me producing the country meat, beans, pepper etc.
nextprince:
What was lost in the SS is more than compensated on the basis of being the home to the major source of nation's income and infact mostly due to oil spillage.

But what I don't understand is what exactly is the SE contributing in this obodo?

AbakalikiPress:
My Goodness, South East is just mediocre at everything, I don't take them serious anymore.

Whenever an South Easterner tells you that he produces 1 million tons of something, better be rest assured that it is not more 100 Kilograms.

South East South South are so useless that the fact we are leaving is making the North shake?

One will think that they will be happy to let useless people go.

But The whole South that is East, South-South & West know that the dead weight they are carrying is the North.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by sukkot: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Afam4eva:

If the North says they want to secede from Nigeria, you will see celebrations throughout southern Nigeria. But when the Igbos say the same, people are angry. That makes me think that they really need the Igbos.
Bros please stop that joke. the north is the most valuable entity in nigeria. first off i need my suya and secondly they produce most of the countries food. please stop ya jokes bro. the north is the MVP of nigeria

7 Likes

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by zubito(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Skewed, politicized statistics. No doubt rice thrive in a swampy land, but north is known for sunny climate and relatively little rainful. I have been decieved enough in Nigeria to accept every shitty figures. Why, for instance, is this coming now at the climax of seccession struggle and restructuring quest. Just to underplay the contribution of southeast
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by GCsomething: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jesu! where is Ebonyi?
Bad leadership! #BringBackEbonyRich
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Opakan2:

God bless you for this..

Exactly what I've been trying to point out. These parasites collect same allocation as others but go to inconvenience others and their little allocations while they enjoy theirs alone.

These guys are cheating others by so doing. This is not bigotry but the raw truth and it must stop.
They even blocked the special status grant for Lagos where they run to in their millions, claiming Anambra that delivers nothing to national purse must also get.. but want SE development commission like NE.

These guys are not only parasites but cheats too.. Nigerians must wake up
#our mumu don do

Yes they are parasites and cheats. Please wake up and support them in getting their own country.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yoruba guys here there's no point insulting the South East over an issue as this. Each region should maximize their advantages, so we should all do best in our individual capacities instead of been tribalistic. Abeg my Yoruba guy na beg I dey beg una. Aju be lo. # Omoluabi
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

If I talk wetin dey my mind regarding this eh, the mods fit slam me 50 yrs ban, so make I just keep quiet.
story ,you use back yard dey talk we don know you ,fowl yansh don open.
go lekki go banana island go vi ,na which people get the houses there?upon say no be their land ,una no dey shame still e dey pain una for body.
start the protest all of una make we dey sure say una no want igbos.you people just want to claim their houses where you are paying rents.that one wont work .

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Igbos tribe is the most parasitic tribe in Nigeria.

They have less oil than the remaining two Southern region but make more noise than these two regions(SW & SS)

They don't stay back in their region to use their own social infrastructure but enjoy the same federal allocation with other regions by living in other regions in their millions.

It's high time we begin to tax every Igbo man and child in our regions so as to curb the menace of these cretins.

They don't have anything except chest-beating and war-mongering rhetorics.

But come on, we all know the south west leads in rituals and the 419 and fruad department mentioned globally

You don't see ibos claiming yorubas do drugs ? So pls use Google the facts are there for all .

For any one article you open about ibos and rituals I will open 30 about yorubas and rituals , same with armed robbery , rape, incest and 419 fraud , scams etc

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
What exactly is SE contributing to this Nation, apart from Crime?

These Osus are nothing but parasite and they are always the first to point accusing fingers at others.

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Markfemi: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
anytime narrative doesn't favour the noisemakers they resort to insult but if it does it's on merit

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Opakan2: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stkilda:

Yes they are parasites and cheats. Please wake up and support them in getting their own country.

How can a Yoruba man support you when your senators, governors and house of rep members are not making moves..

Please don't quote me again.. I can't stand slow people.
Thanks
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by SuperS1Panther: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
lonecatt:

taah go to lekki and vi even banana island which people get house there pass,upon say no be their land .
as i have told you and pleaded with you.all of una just start protesting that you dont want igbos just the way they are protesting that they dont want you.sharp sharp make the country divide

Osus can lieeeeee. Jisos!!!!

Ojukwuks father was the first millionaire - na lie na Da Rocha

Anambra has the highest number of industries -- na lie na Ogun.

Osus have the highest number of properties in Lagos -- please show is evidence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by cumbak60: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

A chronic tribalist. Keep hating on the Igbos, soon, you'll turn that hate inward, as they will be no more in your contraption to hate.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
IgboticGirl:
lazy tribe that only know how to harvest skull are talking

i give up on afonjas
I am Yoruba and I don't harvest skulls, it would do us more good if we see things from a positive view. The South East having the lowest contribution in rice production does not mean the region does not have it's own contribution to the economy. Anyways I blame Nairalanders who have made all things to be seen with from a tribal view. God Bless.
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Markfemi: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
lonecatt:

Dem born Igbo well to own home for that area better wake up and smell coffee 1m gala can't get you that

3 Likes

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Naijazure: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

Seriously... I'm willing to borrow you my brain!

No offense... Thank me later!
Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Stkilda(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Opakan2:

How can a Yoruba man support you when your senators, governors and house of rep members are not making moves..

Please don't quote me again.. I can't stand slow people.
Thanks

Exercise your freedom of speech and support them, I am sure you hate them enough. Don't wait for their politicians who happen to be a part of the system that works for them and therefore wouldn't want to change it.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) by Electricdanger: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
nototribalist:
ofada rice smell like cow shitt, who eats that?

Yet your barren region produce nothing but crime and shame to the country. Worthless parasite.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State / 179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / This Cow Was Sold For One Million, One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.