Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing (1145 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by Bravo123: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
The Nigerian Army on Saturday said it has made a shocking discovery about how Boko Haram has been getting a steady supply of female suicide bombers in the North East.

Brigadier Gen. Sani Usman, the Army spokesman said the girls were donated by their parents, according to some of the would-be-bombers apprehended and who made revealing statements during interrogations.

Usman said, “It was discovered that most of these hapless minors were “donated” to the terrorists sect by their heartless and misguided parents and guardians, as part of their contribution to the perpetuation of the Boko Haram terrorists’ dastardly acts against the Nigerian society and humanity...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/08/parents-donating…ide-bombing

Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Very good one there from the army.

Now, is this not the height of wickedness & heartlessness by those beasts of parents?

Those donkeys in the name of parents should be located and arrested immediately for proper interrogation & arraignment not just for murder, but also for terrorism. And where found guilty, treated to letter as specified by the relevant books to deter any potential bastard.

I think this will go a long way in addressing the rather intractable problem of this bh idiots.

Blazing bastards, idiots, goats.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by zilon12(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
hmmm its caused by poverty and illiteracy
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
zilon12:
hmmm its caused by poverty and illiteracy
[/s]

Shut up.

What kind of poverty should make a man exhibit such ungodly acts which, as a matter of principle, is not negotiable by even lesser animals like goats?

Should I also say poverty is the root cause of prostitution, ritual killings, armed robbery, human trafficking etc?

3 Likes

Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by aolawale025: 12:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Now this kind of terror is the worst. It has taken control of the mind.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by CIADeepCover2: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Boko Haram should go the ewedu eating tribe and look for slave girls for this. They are your slaves, they will freely offer them up. Their girls should not be only good for skull mining, they can be put for other uses tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by CIADeepCover2: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2017
h
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by tooth4tooth: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Why cant those parents donate themselves If am not mistaken,is it not holy war any longer
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by adadike281(f): 1:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Mynd 44 ,are u seeing this? it has been proven that some northerners are sympathetic to boko haram. Little wonder, a lot of them breed like rabbits

4 Likes

Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by zilon12(m): 1:10am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

What kind of poverty should make a man exhibit such ungodly act which as a matter of principle, is not negotiable by even lesser animals like goats?

Should I also say poverty is the root cause of prostitution, ritual killings, armed robbery, human trafficking etc?

Mr know all, what's the reason then?
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 1:10am On Aug 06, 2017
zilon12:

Mr know all, what's the reason then?
Indoctrination.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by femolacqua(m): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2017
I smh for the family of those girls, they seem ignorant and make wrong choices which will later come to hunt them.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by zilon12(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
Indoctrination.

you arejust being lexical, how is indoctrination different from education?
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2017
zilon12:

you arejust being lexical, how is indoctrination different from education?
Not all illiterates are involved and will never get involved.

Not every poor man is a criminal and terrorist.

The only thing that make them exhibit this beastiality is brainwashing (Indoctrination).

Note, some bh members are educated up to university levels.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by zilon12(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Not all illiterates are involved and will never get involved.

Not every poor man is a criminal and terrorist.

The only thing that make them exhibit this beastiality is brainwashing (Indoctrination).

Note, some bh members are educated up to university levels.

you deviate from the topic, I don't think someone fully educated can willingly donate their child for suicide bombing, the educated ones are the leaders not those carrying the bombs
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by NobleAngell(f): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
This goes a long way to show what religion has turned people into. Turning your kids into sacrificial lambs just to destroy lives and properties. I weep for the north.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I blame radical Islam and not the parents.

If Mohammed can marry a 6yr old so i don't see why the female can be treated with respect
Carry whatever your blame is, fold it properly, stick it up ya a$$ and get the fvck outta my mention.

If you call a million times, I no dey do, no be by force.

Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I'm a lady and if I'm in the North I would have been donated by my illiterate dad because he practises Dan fodio Islam

Go and treat this first and stop following me around, because I don tell you, I no dey do.

Use Funbact A.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Go and treat this first and stop following me around, because I don tell you, I no dey do.

Use Funbact A.
mynd44
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
mynd44
Oh, you are calling Mynd44 to ban me, right?

Even if I'm banned, I no dey do, stop following me around.
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I blame radical Islam and not the parents.

If Mohammed can marry a 6yr old so i don't see why the female can be treated with respect

Obviously making mockery of Islam, a very sensitive issue.

CC mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

how can someone saying Mohammed married a 6yr old being a mockery of Islam?
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Topic is about parents donating their children to bh but this poster has completely left that and started making mockery of Islam.

Mods, I think this is bare-faced violation of rule 1

Bh started from radical islam so the correlation is there
Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by delishpot: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:

Any small thing na so you dey call every mod on NL. Chai you no dey tire? grin grin
I know you will shout them on me again grin grin

Mmeeee mmeeeee mmeeee grin grin grin

I no call you baby goat o. Mr class monitor.

1 Like

Re: Parents Donating Daughters To Boko Haram For Suicide Bombing by nextprince: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
delishpot:

Any small thing na so you go dey bleat like small goat wey loss im mama dey call every mod on NL. Chai you no dey tire? grin grin
I know you will shout them on me again grin grin

Mmeeee mmeeeee mmeeee grin grin grin

While I'm not under any obligation to explain anything to you and anyone else, I will like to give you some ideas of what actually transpired.

I did not really report her, she called me out after several appeal by me against jumping into my mention.

I decided to play along but she quickly ran to the mod, what you quoted here was a post alerting the mods who threw the first shot.

Have I made myself clear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACTS CHECK: Did Nigerians enjoy ‘total freedom’ under Jonathan? / Biafra: Ozekhome, Sans React To Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / PDP 2019: All Hail President Atiku Except Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.