Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 AM

It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again (13503 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2005
As predicted, Chelsea will be meeting Barcelona in the first knockout stage of this year's Champions league.
We all know what happen on and off field last season both in stamford bridge & Nou Camp.
I will not state my views because Pie1ect, Bagoma, NicetoHave, Swish will bombard me.

For the full list of the draw, please visit :
http://www.uefa.com/Competitions/UCL/index.html
What are your views?
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Greatpeter(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2005
It will be tough I don't think Chelsea get a chance this time.
I'm a die hard Chelsed fan but I must talk the truth.
I respect Barca they are in top form now.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2005
GP, they are in top form last season when we pump three goals into them in the first-20 minutes at Stamford bridge.
I know the combination of Messi/Etoo'/Deco and that Wizard; Ronaldhino is a problem to any Team. WE are going to see.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Swish(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2005
ok... Barca win at the Nou camp say 2-0 or say 3-0... Ronaldinho gonna rip terry and all them apart...essien definitely gonna hve his hands full.

Hmmm..stamford bridge...i say a draw... but chelsea are definitely stopping there...get ready to hangs the boots up
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2005
Swish, i actually expect that from you.
IS THERE ANY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT CHELSEA BY THREE CLEAR GOALS ? Hee, where i have my Calvaliho/Terry and ageless Makalele[/b[b]]( the best defensive midfielder in the world).
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Swish(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2005
ok say 2-0...
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by sage(m): 3:44am On Dec 17, 2005
il put my money on Barca.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2005
Put your money on it even some people even stake their house on it last season.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by spikelord(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2005
No be only Chelsea, na Local Gin or Squadron. Barcelona will beat Chelsea to the last. check these Barca's attackers and tell me who our so called Terry can withstand. Eto'o, Larsson (remember what he did to the Nigerian defence in 2002), and Ronaldinho the attacking midfielder who can crumble the whole of Chelsea's defence.

Looking at it the other way round, Drogba or Crespo is no match for Puyol,Silvinho, Gabri or even Marquez. I guess it's going to be a midfield Massacre between the two teams. Barca's going to win this one. Forget about the last competition. Barca's hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..............
Chelsea's out of this game already.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2005
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 12:46am On Dec 20, 2005
i wont go to any of ur links. i dont need to do that.
chelsea have come to the end of the road.
kola forget last season. have you heard of the word 'revenge'?
i am so happy to inform you that Chelsea will be crushed both ways!!!
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Chxta(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2005
Erm, if memory serves me correct, Essien isn't playing in both legs...
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 3:10am On Dec 25, 2005
@ Chaxta
Too bad, the power house will not be playing. His twin brother, Makalele go miss am.

@Bagoma
Are u placing a bet?
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Aibek: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2006
Never in my 40 years listen to this crap that Barca is going to crush chelsea no way. we chelsea best defence in the world and it should aslo be remembered that it is about TEAM work not about just three player (Eto'o, ronaldinho, and deco) well we have got players as well that Crespo, powerful drogba experineced Makelele and Lampard skillfull players like Robben Joe Cole hmmmm that is going to be a big match.. Leaders of Spain BARCA and leaders of England Chelsea....
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2006
albiek, welcome to nairaland.
and i reassert, barca will wallop chelsea back and forth. cool tongue
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 1:03am On Jan 31, 2006
Baggy,

wetin concern you sef, please weep for your directionless Arsenal.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2006
hey kola, i know arsenal is down now and this is got to be the worst season we've had in over a decade but i'm happy cos i know nothing last forever, we wont be down for much longer you hear?
another thing kola, this thread is about barcelona whipping chelsea and not about arsenal, ok! cool tongue angry, leave my beloved arsenal out of this,

arsenal forever and ever!!!
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2006
bagoma:

arsenal forever and ever!!!

Arsenal ko, Arsenal ni
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by logos: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2006
I'm a chelsea fan from myanmar and happened to read what some guys were writing in this place . well if barcelona can take chelsea on and win don't think that thery're gonna get the champion league trophy cause i don't think their whole set up is going to last against 2 or 3 big teams in a row. One blunder from their defence against a team that can score and then hold on like Juve or bayern or even lyon then bye bye barca . So the first hurdle being chelsea is bigger and more looming more in barca's mind than the pressure is on chelsea. About that walloping thing I guess it depends on the first match, and we'll have to take it from there . from the psycho side it's barca pumping themselves up. Chelsea just needs to hold tactically an slam them once and then it's over. game set. Chelsea's happier meeting barca than the other way round guts. So I'm gonna sit back and really enjoy this game . Comments anyone ?
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Jacqie(f): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2006
Chelsea cannot escape this time around. [i][/i]
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2006
Even Ronaldhino is not confident his team winning.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by walaky(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2006
nobody needs to tell anyone about the game of football anymore and no one could predict the outcome of a match not until after the 90 minutes after it's 11-11 and they are all professionals, where were were you all when Greece of all country won the Euro Cup and who will aspect Steven Gerard Liverpool of last season to win the Champions League, I'm a United and we're no more in this but it's a word of caution to all u tipping Barca, it's true once beating is should be twice shy but Barca should not expect go out for a revenge all else, wait till after the Game after all the game is just some hours away, no comment not until after the game that we can all sit down and use our mouth to analyze which is pretty normal for those of us playing with it our mouth, lol, ciao
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2006
@ walaky,
but this is all fun, dont you think? wink cool
we're all enjoying the build-up as much as we'll enjoy the game itself. smiley
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2006
Tell them Walaky, they thought Barca had nicked it already. Imagine!
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bolaoni(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2006
Akolawole:

Tell them Walaky, they thought Barca had nicked it already. Imagine!

Mr. Chelsea, abeg tell us what happened on Saturday against 'Boro

Abeg we wan know o ooo grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by walaky(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2006
Akolawole shey you know see, dem don take mouth play the Game finnish self una game wey don get belle since Dec, una go born am pretty soon, lol

dem don kuku commot us for the party this time, sorry all my Unted 4 life, IN UNITED WE STAND! MAN U forever
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2006
united for where?
man united ko, woman united ni cool,

@ kola, its just a week from today and we'll see.
your team don de catch cold already, imagine the weekend disgrace.
ha what a time to fall apart. you had better start 7 days fast o,(ie if that will help) cos this is the begining of the end. cool

do not say i no warn you.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2006
@Bagoma
Enemity of highest order

bagoma:

your team don de catch cold already, imagine the weekend disgrace.
do not say i no warn you.

if we are catching cold,What would Barca do after losing two matches?. By and large the two teams are still better incomparable to a dead & buried Arsenal cool
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bolaoni(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2006
bagoma:

united for where?
man united ko, woman united ni cool,

Bagoma, I don dey like you b4 but as u come tasi United means, you may not be my friend again. angry

UNITED is facing its own trying times and WE ARE GOING TO BE BACK to where we belong: THE TOP tongue

Akolawole:

@Bagoma
Enemity of highest order

if we are catching cold,What would Barca do after losing two matches?

Oga Chelsea, Remember that Baba Agba, Ronaldinho, Deco and Messi didn't play the last game. Valencia for hear wien if the trio had played.

But there is really no hiding place for chelsea next week. grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2006
bolaoni, no vex, na true i de talk, we be rivals, that's for sure.
but we are united in one thing; HATE CHELSEA! and thats good enough for me. cool

baba chelsea, i understand your feet is getting colder as the D-day draws near, dont just turn to ice sha, o tongue

and i've told you before leave arsenal out of this thread. angry
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 1:30am On Feb 16, 2006
@Bagoma
You know me that i am not a quiter, i believe in my team.

@Bolaoni

If Messi find it hard to score a proper goal against Nigeria's flying eagles, Is he going to find it easy against my team ?

Jose Mourinho tutored Deco at Porto, he took better players to Chelsea and leave off-and-on Deco at porto, Jose has the key to open and close Deco, no wonder Jose won best Coach in Europe for 3rd consecutive year.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by ALLO: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2006
Dear,Akolawole Baca is going to have it easy over Chelsea. And I'm sure u are convinced about this. Do not pretend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Watford -(3 - 2) On 26th July 2020 / Best Place To Buy Treadmills In Lagos / Liverpool Vs Southampton (3 - 0) On 22nd September 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.